Update on Steve Thomas Website!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 21, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.forstevethomas.com/

19 July 2008

We have sponsored this website in support of former BPD Detective Steve Thomas for several years now.

Although Steve leads a very private life and rarely speaks about the Ramsey case anymore, we know that he remains hopeful of an appropriate resolution to this case one day.

We thought some of the following links (below) may shed some perspective, in light of the most recent developments from the Boulder District Attorney's Office concerning the case.

Sincerely,
    Supporters of Steve Thomas -- and - - Tricia Griffith, Forums for Justice.org

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to do this update. I hope Thomas is at last beyond the injustice perpetrated by the killer of JonBenet, who never wanted to see justice for her and therefore considered Thomas the biggest threat for the truth being revealed. And rightly so....

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Our wonderful ACandyRose did all the technical work on this update. It is not an easy task but ACR always rises to the occasion.

KoldKase, you have such a wonderful way with words. Beautifully written.

Steve Thomas is an amazing individual. He can hold his head high with the knowledge he told the truth.

Steve Thomas did more for JonBenet than anyone who "loved her." It still blows my mind to think what Thomas gave up to help get the truth out about a little girl he never knew. A complete stranger. Why did he do this? Because it was the right thing to do.

Thank you Mr. Thomas. The world is a better place because of you.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Amen.

5. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Double and triple Amen!!!

6. AMES

AMES Member

Quadruple Amen!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Steve Thomas, Tricia, ACandyRose and Forumsforjustice posters for trying to find justice for little JonBenét Ramsey. For those of us here who believe there was no intruder, it's not over yet! We will still search for the truth. :rose: :rose: :rose:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Quintuple Amen!

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'll sextuple that!!!

Steve Thomas was truly one of the victims of this case

Everyone but the murderers were victims!

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

In the beginning, when the RST liked to accuse us of hero worship of Steve Thomas, they were wrong. I never though of Steve Thomas as a hero, only a very decent law enforcement official who blew the whistle on the corruption and incompetence in the Boulder DA's office. He did the right thing only to be betrayed by those who should have backed him.

After all these years of the JonBenet Ramsey case being controlled by Ramsey appeasers, Steve's is still the only detective who had the courage to buck the establishment and tell the truth. He was right to hold to his principles, tell the truth, then leave the stench of corruption. He's not one of them and never was.

May his life be richly blessed and may he live in peace knowing he tried to do the right thing for a little girl who was brutally murdered in her own home on Christmas night.

11. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

What comes after sextuple?!? :404:

12. AMES

AMES Member

LOL..I think Septuple. Not sure though...

13. AMES

AMES Member

Awwww...that last sentence made me cry!!

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

A baby?

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

16. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

:grandma: I think I forgot about that!!!! HA!!

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Good one Chero
    :floor:

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice