Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy_Dittrich View Post
    I was alerted to this fantastic site by a mutual friend and have to tell you all how great this is!! In my own defense against this "Tipper" woman, I obtained my facts for my article strictly through actual search warrants, affidavits, witness statements and articles written about the Jon Benet case. I commented on it strictly through the eyes of an experienced law enforcement investigator and what I perceived to be "flaws" in the case. Of course, this will always open up room for differences of opinions and I welcome them all. Jayelle, your rock-solid defense on my article is no less than wonderful!! It's great to see so many people taking interest in a case that deserves undivided attention like Jon Benet....Again, thanks to all of your supporting comments and be safe!!

Best,
    Stacy Dittrich
    www.stacydittrich.com

I just hate spin. Spin is used for selling whether it be goods, people or ideas. It has no place in a murder investigation.

Your article was pretty accurate - certainly a lot more accurate than Tipper's response to it!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Yatta!

Hello, Stacy! Welcome aboard.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy_Dittrich View Post
    I was alerted to this fantastic site by a mutual friend and have to tell you all how great this is!! In my own defense against this "Tipper" woman, I obtained my facts for my article strictly through actual search warrants, affidavits, witness statements and articles written about the Jon Benet case. I commented on it strictly through the eyes of an experienced law enforcement investigator and what I perceived to be "flaws" in the case. Of course, this will always open up room for differences of opinions and I welcome them all. Jayelle, your rock-solid defense on my article is no less than wonderful!! It's great to see so many people taking interest in a case that deserves undivided attention like Jon Benet....Again, thanks to all of your supporting comments and be safe!!

Best,
    Stacy Dittrich
    www.stacydittrich.com
    Welcome to FFJ, Stacy! It's great to have you here. We have a wealth of information about the Ramsey case (and other cases), as well as many experts in various fields who contribute to interesting discussions.

I am sorry you were attacked by Tipper for having the courage to write the truth about Mary Lacy's biased and laughable exhoneration of the Ramseys, but I am not surprised. You will find that Ramsey defenders attack anyone who posts documented facts and evidence about the case because it invariably reveals Ramsey lies, half-truths and questionable behavior. This has been the situation for over 11 years now. In that time, we have witnessed the most hateful and disgusting behavior from those who are more interested in rehabilitating the reputation of their beloved Ramseys than finding justice for JonBenet.

Again, welcome to FFJ. Oh, and don't worry about Zotto's mention of the "wee little hazing welcome ceremony." It's nothing. Really. You DO have insurance, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Welcome to FFJ, Stacy! It's great to have you here. We have a wealth of information about the Ramsey case (and other cases), as well as many experts in various fields who contribute to interesting discussions.

I am sorry you were attacked by Tipper for having the courage to write the truth about Mary Lacy's biased and laughable exhoneration of the Ramseys, but I am not surprised. You will find that Ramsey defenders attack anyone who posts documented facts and evidence about the case because it invariably reveals Ramsey lies, half-truths and questionable behavior. This has been the situation for over 11 years now. In that time, we have witnessed the most hateful and disgusting behavior from those who are more interested in rehabilitating the reputation of their beloved Ramseys than finding justice for JonBenet.

Again, welcome to FFJ. Oh, and don't worry about Zotto's mention of the "wee little hazing welcome ceremony." It's nothing. Really. You DO have insurance, don't you?
    And when the going gets tough, they resort to arguments over semantics. That really bugs me too. I remember a discussion at WS with a particular RST poster which extended for PAGES over the semantics of a 2/3 word phrase.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission