The Anti-Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I just had to post this for all to see how it is possible to make a positive difference when you truly are a victim

Last week or so (it's a blur) while home watching the news, it came to the public that a few states had now passed "Jessica's Law"

THEN, they called Mark Lundsford to congratulate him on his hard work in getting these laws passed. He made me cry listening to him.

Here is a man who is not formally educated, is not part of any high society circles, a regular hardworking joe without having any special friends in high places, no fancy shmancy attorneys, no politcal connections, nada, nothing.

This is a man who did absolutely everything in his power to help the authorities find his daughter despite knowing that they were likely focusing on him FIRST and foremost WITHOUT A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS

This is a man who fought to change the laws for his Jessica. Not once did he whine about what HE went through; not once did he speak of his own hardships in all this. IT WAS ALL ABOUT JESSICA; I tell you, I was bawling like a baby listening to him speak

For Mark Lundsford, NOW it is about ALL THE OTHER CHILDREN

This is truly the Anti-Ramsey, like Klaas and Walsh and others before him

THIS IS A MAN!

****For anyone who cares to....this post may be copied anywhere at all

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

I adore Mark, and also, Mark Klaas. Those are true heroes, unlike the reptilian one.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yep - that is a real man. The McCanns are also fighting for a European version of the Amber Alert. They've taken their campaign to the European Parliament in Brussels. They are grieving, but they are channelling their grief constructively despite having been made arguidos in their daughter's disappearance.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Mark didn't need a PR campaign either! Or go on upteen million talk shows and spend the whole time spewing HIS innocence, unlike the Ramseys.

Mark is a real man....whereas John needs his PR team, lawyers, DA's office to TRY to convince us he is a man.

Mark was all about his daughter, John and Patsy were all about themselves...just like their book DOI. Huge pic of John and Patsy on the front, tiny half inch picture of their murdered daughter on the back cover.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yup. Couldn't agree more

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well said, Barbara.

Mark Lunsford is the epitome of what an innocent, grieving parent will do in order to effect change so that another parent might be spared the unimaginable heartache of losing a child.

At first, Mark Lunsford WAS the primary suspect in his daughter's disappearance. LE focused on him, and he knew it, but he never acted insulted or refused to cooperate. Instead, he answered every question and did everything they asked BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVED HIS DAUGHTER MORE THAN HIS OWN REPUTATION.

Mark Lunsford's focus was always on catching Jessica's killer, not trying to prove (or protect) his own innocence.

Mark Lunsford has done more with no money and no connections than the Ramseys ever thought about doing with their bogus JonBenet SHOES Foundation. Mark is a fine human being who truly cares about other children.

Mark Lunsford truly is the antithesis of the Ramseys. A man who had nothing materially had the most precious thing in the world taken away from him. In return, he has given of himself many times over; not once ever expressing the need to "get on with his life" or the wish to "get his life back" as the Ramseys stated several times.

Mark Lunsford had nothing to hide so he opened his life to others. Sadly, the Ramseys could not take that step for fear it would expose their guilty knowledge. They are prisoners of their own actions and self-centeredness, and they will never be a voice of justice for JonBenet or any other child.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

God bless him. I hope he is healing. What that poor little girl suffered was unspeakable. Pure evil was in that home where she was hidden.

The R lawyers did everything they could to protect their clients and keep them out of jail. It was never about solving the crime for them- there was no need. They knew who the killer(s) were.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Another thing that comes to mind while speaking of the NOTHING that John Ramsey has done to further the cause of child victims:

Does everyone remember the endless whining about John not being able to find a job? John was labeled "unemployable"

There are a gazillion agencies and foundations and corporate charities for children all around this country. With John's "genius" :sick: for business, having started his own, not to mention supposedly his rags to riches (cough cough) success, he certainly could have sought employment as a part of any one of the many agencies and foundations out there.

Every time I see the INNOCENT parents of child victims, I just want to never stop slapping John Ramsey

9. Elle

Elle Member

I'll help you with the slapping, Barbara. :) Excellent posts!

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How true, Barbara, how true. Lundsford has done so much with so little to GET JUSTICE FOR JESSICA, to help victims and honor his little girl.

What did the Ramseys do for JonBenet? Used their large fortune to evade LE for a decade, withheld evidence, obstructed the investigation, never quit whining about how badly they'd been treated by the media--ALL WHILE USING THE MEDIA TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEIR BOOK--and seemed to be oblivious to what their little girl went through when being bludgeoned, molested, and strangled to death. Not to mention, they have always made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that their LEAST CONCERN is the FACT that the KILLER has never been caught. John as much as SAID he's given up that search for the "intruder" he said he'd spend his life pursuing.

Did I leave out the "JonBenet Foundation" the Ramseys "created to help children", that turned into a private haven for the Ramseys' book money?

John Ramsey can't carry either Mark Lundsford's or Mark Klaas's PDA!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, Barbara, for starting this thread. The truth is, innocent parents act exactly the way Mark Lundford and Marc Klass have acted through the ordeal of losing their young daughters to sadistic monsters and fighting to change the laws that protect these kinds of monsters.

The Ramseys have acted exactly the way I would expect guilty parents covering their own as$es to act.

What else is there to be said?

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Couldn't have said it better myself! I can actually have some sympathy for Patsy. Not John. He'll never come of the A****LE side of the page in my book. (Literally!)

13. heymom

heymom Member

It's obvious why the Ramseys acted as they did. They are guilty. They can't cooperate with law enforcement because they would be found out. They don't want to get laws changed, really, because someone might remember their case and solve it. They can't respond the way an innocent parent would because they are not innocent.

Juliane

14. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Just imagine

If the police and/or the FBI assigned John Douglas to do a profile on Mark Lundsford, how would it turn out?

I admire Mark, the good father, and I abhor John R, the evil father.
    When Mark meets his Maker, his little girl will be there, with loving, open arms.
    When John R. meets his Maker, his little girl will be no where in sight...forever.

When John Douglas meets his Maker, he'll be ushered into a room, reserved for himself, Woody, Lacy, Hunter, Carnes, Pam, and a host of others who have impeded justice in the abuse and murder of a little girl.

GL

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I can't wait.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:laffbig: Very good, Greenleaf. Let's hope it is a No Exit situation. They all deserve each other for eternity.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

And fed St Patrick's Day cookies? :floor:

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Bravo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice