Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Anti-Ramsey

It's obvious why the Ramseys acted as they did. They are guilty. They can't cooperate with law enforcement because they would be found out. They don't want to get laws changed, really, because someone might remember their case and solve it. They can't respond the way an innocent parent would because they are not innocent.

Juliane
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default Just imagine

If the police and/or the FBI assigned John Douglas to do a profile on Mark Lundsford, how would it turn out?

I admire Mark, the good father, and I abhor John R, the evil father.
    When Mark meets his Maker, his little girl will be there, with loving, open arms.
    When John R. meets his Maker, his little girl will be no where in sight...forever.

When John Douglas meets his Maker, he'll be ushered into a room, reserved for himself, Woody, Lacy, Hunter, Carnes, Pam, and a host of others who have impeded justice in the abuse and murder of a little girl.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf View Post
    If the police and/or the FBI assigned John Douglas to do a profile on Mark Lundsford, how would it turn out?

When Mark meets his Maker, his little girl will be there, with loving, open arms.
    When John R. meets his Maker, his little girl will be no where in sight...forever.

When John Douglas meets his Maker, he'll be ushered into a room, reserved for himself, Woody, Lacy, Hunter, Carnes, Pam, and a host of others who have impeded justice in the abuse and murder of a little girl.

GL
    I can't wait.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

GL
    Very good, Greenleaf. Let's hope it is a No Exit situation. They all deserve each other for eternity.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

GL
    And fed St Patrick's Day cookies?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    It's obvious why the Ramseys acted as they did. They are guilty. They can't cooperate with law enforcement because they would be found out. They don't want to get laws changed, really, because someone might remember their case and solve it. They can't respond the way an innocent parent would because they are not innocent.

Juliane
    Bravo.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.