Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Join us with Marc Klaas for a live internet chat Wednesday Aug 6th, 7:00 pm Pacific

Hey all,

Marc Klaas has agreed to an Internet chat tomorrow, Wednesday Aug. 6th 7:00 PM Pacific---10:00 PM Eastern.

Marc is not going to mince words. Not about the Ramseys, not about Caylee Anthony, not about anything.

Here is how we are doing the chat. You post your hat with your question on this thread, then I will post it to Marc in the chat room. If we have time we will open up the chat for everyone.

We are gathering a list of quesitons from Websleuths members too.

To join the chat follow these instructions. I would try and get on a little early
    in case you have any technical troubles.

Thanks...here comes the instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

make sure the flag is set to the correct language

hit connect

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in #websleuths for channel name then hit join

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````
    POST QUESTIONS FOR MARC KLAAS ON THIS THREAD THEN JOIN US FOR THE CHAT.
    Last edited by Tricia; August 6, 2008, 5:03 pm at Wed Aug 6 17:03:18 UTC 2008.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hey all,

Marc Klaas has agreed to an Internet chat tomorrow, Wednesday Aug. 6th 7:00 PM Pacific---10:00 PM Eastern.

Marc is not going to mince words. Not about the Ramseys, not about Caylee Anthony, not about anything.

Here is how we are doing the chat. You post your hat with your question on this thread, then I will post it to Marc in the chat room. If we have time we will open up the chat for everyone.

We are gathering a list of quesitons from Websleuths members too.

To join the chat follow these instructions. I would try and get on a little early
    in case you have any technical troubles.

Thanks...here comes the instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

make sure the flag is set to the correct language

hit connect

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````
    POST QUESTIONS FOR MARC KLAAS ON THIS THREAD THEN JOIN US FOR THE CHAT.

I will be working at this time. If anyone gets in there and it appears that M. Klass believes the Ramseys guilty, a question I have is "why do you think they kept the case in the public eye rather than keeping a low profile".

I realize this is a lot to ask but if anyone has a chance. Thank you so much. Love Solace

This sounds great. If he should say he things them guilty, can you also post his answers. THIS IS GREAT, JUST GREAT.

Wow, I almost missed this. So...tonight at 7 pm?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Okay, I've thought of a question:

Has Mark heard any opinions from other LE agencies in the nation regarding Mary Lacy's recent "clearing" of the Ramseys based on the "touch" DNA?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

You know, this thread is hard to find. Any way y'all can put it up top with a sticky and with the topic in RED BOLDFACE? For tonight, anyway?
    Last edited by koldkase; August 6, 2008, 6:27 pm at Wed Aug 6 18:27:02 UTC 2008.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Just saw this and hope I will be able to tune in at 10PM Eastern time...

Questions for Marc Klaas re: Kaylee Anthony:

1. Has there been a release yet of findings on the DNA samples taken from the trunk of the car?

2. What are his thoughts on the grandmother's behavior? Does he think she really believes her daughter - ie that Kaylee is alive?

3. Does HE think she is alive?

Good questions about the missing child Kaylee.

I have a personal question, if it's not too....

How is Mark himself? He takes a huge burden in his work. I can't imagine how tough he has to be to withstand facing down such evil every day.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I don't have a question for him, I would just like to tell him how much I admire him for all of his efforts to educate the public on how to be more proactive to protect children. He has walked the walk.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Oh, gosh, sboyd. It went well, but I forgot you had a question, and a good one. I was thinking hard of what to ask at one point when it was opened for questions and I just drew a blank. I was a bit disoriented because I seldom do chats like that, and haven't on that particular "chat" server/thingie before. Lots of people showed up, though. Mostly, questions posted at WS were asked. I'm sure Tricia will post the transcript.

Marc did make it clear he believes the Ramseys killed JonBenet. He called John something like a turd. Made me laugh out loud.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

He calls it as he sees it!

The chat was just perfect, covered a little of everything! Plus - you could feel the love he has for our Fearless Leader - another honorable moment for Tricia!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I missed the turd reference, but my favorite while I was watching was when someone asked Mark if he believed in the death penalty. He did, but said the appeal process needs to be streamlined. Then he said "snuff the f**kers. I laughed my azz off!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Another coup for our leader!

I just read it. I like it! I like it!
    Last edited by The Punisher; August 7, 2008, 1:35 pm at Thu Aug 7 13:35:36 UTC 2008.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.