Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I missed the chat and just read it too. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68616

Soooooooooooooooo cool! And lawyering up was not advised.

:jclap:
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I have to add that a few times, Mark brought tears to my eyes. You can feel his deep love for Polly, even through a computer screen. He has kept her memory and spirit alive in his work to help other children and families.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I missed the chat and just read it too. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68616

Soooooooooooooooo cool! And lawyering up was not advised.

:jclap:
    His statement that he wanted the TRUTH, not lawyers, says it all, really.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

Thanks to all.....but especially our very own KK! Without her question, I wouldn't have my new favorite description of John Ramsey - he's just a snarky turd!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Thanks to all.....but especially our very own KK! Without her question, I wouldn't have my new favorite description of John Ramsey - he's just a snarky turd!
    Hahahaha. I LOVE that description. It is perfect.

Marc has never been afraid to speak the truth. That's why people like John Ramsey and Lin Wood feel so threatened by him.

Thanks KK, that was a great question.

I am going to try and get Wendy Murphy. Our very own Levi had Ms. Murphy on his radio show about a month ago.

Levi, if you want I can see if Marc will do your radio show in the future? Email or PM me ok?

Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Ah, that was just serendipity, really. I had no way of predicting Mark's response would go in "that" direction. It's kinda' priceless, isn't it? Some days, you just get lucky!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hahahaha. I LOVE that description. It is perfect.

Marc has never been afraid to speak the truth. That's why people like John Ramsey and Lin Wood feel so threatened by him.

Thanks KK, that was a great question.

I am going to try and get Wendy Murphy. Our very own Levi had Ms. Murphy on his radio show about a month ago.

Levi, if you want I can see if Marc will do your radio show in the future? Email or PM me ok?

Tricia
    Wendy? Oh, man! I can't wait for that!

It's obvious Wood feels threatened by him. Have you ever seen his face-off with Wood in 2002? Great stuff. Shows what a boob, a blowhard, a bumbler and a bully Wood is.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Wendy? Oh, man! I can't wait for that!

It's obvious Wood feels threatened by him. Have you ever seen his face-off with Wood in 2002? Great stuff. Shows what a boob, a blowhard, a bumbler and a bully Wood is.

Uh...I don't remember this. Did I miss it? What show? Anywhere on the Net I can at least read a transcript?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Uh...I don't remember this. Did I miss it? What show? Anywhere on the Net I can at least read a transcript?
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...31/lkl.00.html

There you are!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Thanks for the link, Punisher.

Wendy Murphy and Mark Klaas are two of the few people who have publicly stood up to Lin Wood. It always makes me feel good to see someone take on such a bully and not back down.

Thanks, Punisher! Good reading for this weekend.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I mention it in the book.