Join us with Marc Klaas for a live internet chat Wednesday Aug 6th, 7:00 pm Pacific

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey all,

Marc Klaas has agreed to an Internet chat tomorrow, Wednesday Aug. 6th 7:00 PM Pacific---10:00 PM Eastern.

Marc is not going to mince words. Not about the Ramseys, not about Caylee Anthony, not about anything.

Here is how we are doing the chat. You post your hat with your question on this thread, then I will post it to Marc in the chat room. If we have time we will open up the chat for everyone.

We are gathering a list of quesitons from Websleuths members too.

To join the chat follow these instructions. I would try and get on a little early
    in case you have any technical troubles.

Thanks...here comes the instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

make sure the flag is set to the correct language

hit connect

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in #websleuths for channel name then hit join

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    POST QUESTIONS FOR MARC KLAAS ON THIS THREAD THEN JOIN US FOR THE CHAT.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
  2. sboyd

sboyd Member

I will be working at this time. If anyone gets in there and it appears that M. Klass believes the Ramseys guilty, a question I have is "why do you think they kept the case in the public eye rather than keeping a low profile".

I realize this is a lot to ask but if anyone has a chance. Thank you so much. Love Solace

This sounds great. If he should say he things them guilty, can you also post his answers. THIS IS GREAT, JUST GREAT.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow, I almost missed this. So...tonight at 7 pm?

4. koldkase

Okay, I've thought of a question:

Has Mark heard any opinions from other LE agencies in the nation regarding Mary Lacy's recent "clearing" of the Ramseys based on the "touch" DNA?

5. koldkase

You know, this thread is hard to find. Any way y'all can put it up top with a sticky and with the topic in RED BOLDFACE? For tonight, anyway?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Just saw this and hope I will be able to tune in at 10PM Eastern time...

Questions for Marc Klaas re: Kaylee Anthony:

1. Has there been a release yet of findings on the DNA samples taken from the trunk of the car?

2. What are his thoughts on the grandmother's behavior? Does he think she really believes her daughter - ie that Kaylee is alive?

3. Does HE think she is alive?

7. koldkase

Good questions about the missing child Kaylee.

I have a personal question, if it's not too....

How is Mark himself? He takes a huge burden in his work. I can't imagine how tough he has to be to withstand facing down such evil every day.

8. Little

Little Member

I don't have a question for him, I would just like to tell him how much I admire him for all of his efforts to educate the public on how to be more proactive to protect children. He has walked the walk.

Little

9. koldkase

Oh, gosh, sboyd. It went well, but I forgot you had a question, and a good one. I was thinking hard of what to ask at one point when it was opened for questions and I just drew a blank. I was a bit disoriented because I seldom do chats like that, and haven't on that particular "chat" server/thingie before. Lots of people showed up, though. Mostly, questions posted at WS were asked. I'm sure Tricia will post the transcript.

Marc did make it clear he believes the Ramseys killed JonBenet. He called John something like a turd. Made me laugh out loud.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

He calls it as he sees it!

The chat was just perfect, covered a little of everything! Plus - you could feel the love he has for our Fearless Leader - another honorable moment for Tricia!

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

I missed the turd reference, but my favorite while I was watching was when someone asked Mark if he believed in the death penalty. He did, but said the appeal process needs to be streamlined. Then he said "snuff the f**kers. I laughed my azz off!

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Another coup for our leader!

I just read it. I like it! I like it!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

14. koldkase

I have to add that a few times, Mark brought tears to my eyes. You can feel his deep love for Polly, even through a computer screen. He has kept her memory and spirit alive in his work to help other children and families.

15. koldkase

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks to all.....but especially our very own KK! Without her question, I wouldn't have my new favorite description of John Ramsey - he's just a snarky turd!

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hahahaha. I LOVE that description. It is perfect.

Marc has never been afraid to speak the truth. That's why people like John Ramsey and Lin Wood feel so threatened by him.

Thanks KK, that was a great question.

I am going to try and get Wendy Murphy. Our very own Levi had Ms. Murphy on his radio show about a month ago.

Levi, if you want I can see if Marc will do your radio show in the future? Email or PM me ok?

Tricia

18. koldkase

Ah, that was just serendipity, really. I had no way of predicting Mark's response would go in "that" direction. It's kinda' priceless, isn't it? Some days, you just get lucky!

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Wendy? Oh, man! I can't wait for that!

It's obvious Wood feels threatened by him. Have you ever seen his face-off with Wood in 2002? Great stuff. Shows what a boob, a blowhard, a bumbler and a bully Wood is.

20. koldkase

Uh...I don't remember this. Did I miss it? :eek: What show? Anywhere on the Net I can at least read a transcript?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice