Thread: Arrgghh!!

Default Arrgghh!!

I was just watching "48 Hours" on Madeline McCann. That's not what upset me. What upset me was, when they mentioned that people, especially women in Britain hate Kate McCann because she "doesn't act" like they expect a grieving parent should. Then they mentioned the dirty tricks used against Ed Smart when Elizabeth went missing. I always believed Ed was innocent, BTW. Then, OH, BOY. I need not tell you who they mentioned. Naturally, they repeated the story about the Ramseys being cleared without any attempt at a balanced story. I expect that from CBS by now. Woody's got them trained real good. But what made me SO SO ANGRY (a la Marvin Martian) was how BRAZENLY John Ramsey can lie! He said that he and Patsy accepted that they would have to be looked at, but "please, for the love of God, don't stop with us. And they did."

We all know that's total BULLS**T! The police investigated over 600 people. The police went all over hell's half-acre running down phony leads, many of them from the Ramseys themselves! You'd think the "news" would know this! As for accepting that they would be suspects, that's not how I remember it. if memory serves, John and Patsy said they were, and I quote, "insulted" that anyone could ever suspect them. (Because we all know that no rich, white people ever kill their kids. It's only those skanky trailer-park people who do that, right?)

How this man can so blithely try to rewrite history is damned insulting! And it reminds me why I decided to write my book in the first place! It's only one of many instances where the Ramseys have lied to make themselves look like martyrs. They say the cops didn't go after anyone else. That's bull. They say they accepted being investigated. Also bull.

They used him as an example (I'm guessing) of people suspecting a parent because they didn't act like a grieving parent "should" act. He says he doesn't know how a grieving parent "should" act. Well, I'll be happy to tell him: by caring more about what was done to your daughter than about how badly YOU have it! ME, ME, ME, ME! That's all I ever heard from John and Patsy and that blimp sister of hers. I never heard that from Brenda Van Dam. Or Marc Klaas. Or Ed Smart. They knew there was a time and a place for that, if at all.

Then, to really rub it in, the program showed Susan Smith, who we know murdered her little babies, crying and, to hear them tell it, acting like a grieving mother should.

John should not be allowed to tell these bald-faced lies. He should not be allowed to disgrace his daughter's memory.

Anyone else feel that way?
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I was just watching "48 Hours" on Madeline McCann. That's not what upset me. What upset me was, when they mentioned that people, especially women in Britain hate Kate McCann because she "doesn't act" like they expect a grieving parent should. Then they mentioned the dirty tricks used against Ed Smart when Elizabeth went missing. I always believed Ed was innocent, BTW. Then, OH, BOY. I need not tell you who they mentioned. Naturally, they repeated the story about the Ramseys being cleared without any attempt at a balanced story. I expect that from CBS by now. Woody's got them trained real good. But what made me SO SO ANGRY (a la Marvin Martian) was how BRAZENLY John Ramsey can lie! He said that he and Patsy accepted that they would have to be looked at, but "please, for the love of God, don't stop with us. And they did."

We all know that's total BULLS**T! The police investigated over 600 people. The police went all over hell's half-acre running down phony leads, many of them from the Ramseys themselves! You'd think the "news" would know this! As for accepting that they would be suspects, that's not how I remember it. if memory serves, John and Patsy said they were, and I quote, "insulted" that anyone could ever suspect them. (Because we all know that no rich, white people ever kill their kids. It's only those skanky trailer-park people who do that, right?)

How this man can so blithely try to rewrite history is damned insulting! And it reminds me why I decided to write my book in the first place! It's only one of many instances where the Ramseys have lied to make themselves look like martyrs. They say the cops didn't go after anyone else. That's bull. They say they accepted being investigated. Also bull.

They used him as an example (I'm guessing) of people suspecting a parent because they didn't act like a grieving parent "should" act. He says he doesn't know how a grieving parent "should" act. Well, I'll be happy to tell him: by caring more about what was done to your daughter than about how badly YOU have it! ME, ME, ME, ME! That's all I ever heard from John and Patsy and that blimp sister of hers. I never heard that from Brenda Van Dam. Or Marc Klaas. Or Ed Smart. They knew there was a time and a place for that, if at all.

Then, to really rub it in, the program showed Susan Smith, who we know murdered her little babies, crying and, to hear them tell it, acting like a grieving mother should.

John should not be allowed to tell these bald-faced lies. He should not be allowed to disgrace his daughter's memory.

Anyone else feel that way?
    That sums it up real good. Ditto

You know if his lips are movin the truth is getting rewritten!

If you can get past his tongue!

And another thing: you're daughter's been murdered, so why are you always SMILING?!

Well, he won't be similing when my book comes out! I can guarantee that!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

I know what you mean about people trying to rewrite history. It's quite a scary phenomenon. Do they live in a fantasy world or do they think other people are stupid?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

Feeling your pain.....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I watched this too, and was not expecting the Reptile to appear on the show. I, again, yelled at the TV when Lizard Tongue said "for goodness sake's don't stop at us" and inferred no investigation was done other than the Ramseys. BS. My blood pressure probably soars every time this idiot is on TV.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Cool Punisher,

I too feel your pain and disgust. I have to tell you that almost from the beginning the Ramseys have been masters of deception or deflection. They have pointed in any direction but back at themselves over and over again. And you know the old saying, "repeat a lie often enough and it will become the truth". That is their strategy. They had lots of help what with their attys leading the way. They got lucky with LE not doing an A+ job and the DA being a wimp. But always it was deflect deflect deflect.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

If you can get past his tongue!

And another thing: you're daughter's been murdered, so why are you always SMILING?!

Well, he won't be similing when my book comes out! I can guarantee that!
    I hope you socked it to him, Punisher!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I watched this too, and was not expecting the Reptile to appear on the show. I, again, yelled at the TV when Lizard Tongue said "for goodness sake's don't stop at us" and inferred no investigation was done other than the Ramseys. BS. My blood pressure probably soars every time this idiot is on TV.
    Ach you let me down, Thor. I thought you would have set your dogs on old Lizard Tongue long before now. Don't you think it's time you let him know you were responsible for his new name?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jayelles View Post
    i know what you mean about people trying to rewrite history. It's quite a scary phenomenon. Do they live in a fantasy world or do they think other people are stupid?
    both!

Thanks for the support, folks. Look, I wouldn't have watched that program, but nothing else was on, and I admit I don't know much about the McCann case. It's just not cut and dried like this one. Some days I wonder if MAYBE Gerry and Kate were involved, other days not so much.

But it raises an interesting question: how many parents have murdered their kids thinking, "well, the Colorado family got away with it. Why can't I?"

both!

Thanks for the support, folks. Look, I wouldn't have watched that program, but nothing else was on, and I admit I don't know much about the McCann case. It's just not cut and dried like this one. Some days I wonder if MAYBE Gerry and Kate were involved, other days not so much.

But it raises an interesting question: how many parents have murdered their kids thinking, "well, the Colorado family got away with it. Why can't I?"
    And now, every time a missing child case comes up, like Caylee Anthony, the press or someone on a talk show says, "You can't judge someone by how they react to their child being missing." Well, DUH, yes we can!!! Anyone who would go out dancing while her 2-year-old baby is missing is A BAD PARENT at least, maybe involved at the worst. It was the Ramseys who gave us that stupidity of "Everyone reacts differently so you can't judge us by our behavior." What BS!

Looking forward to your book, Punisher.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Ach you let me down, Thor. I thought you would have set your dogs on old Lizard Tongue long before now. Don't you think it's time you let him know you were responsible for his new name?
    Well, if Mr. Tongue was near me, I'd sic both sheps on him Elle. Johnny boy, I am admitting that I gave you your well deserved name Lizard Tongue. (It could have been worse) So there!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion