Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Six degrees of separation - Alex Hunter (The Ramseys) to Rielle Hunter (John Edwards)

Anyone following the latest SCANDAL with John Edwards? Former presidential Democratic candidate-in-the-running? Newly admitted adulterer?

And GUESS "WHO" the woman he has been philandering with for two years is LINKED TO BY MARRIAGE?

Waaaaaaaaaait for it...

ALEX HUNTER.

Geraldo pointed out the connection tonight, and I about CROAKED!! HAHAHAHAHA She's either his ex daughter-in-law or ex-wife, I've heard/read both.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sen_...elebrity/65193

And of COURSE, the National Enquirer has been "outing" this affair for over a year...and THEY GOT IT RIGHT!! It's beginning to look as if there is a HUGE conspiracy to give the BABY MAMA, ex-Mrs. Hunter, a sperm donor OTHER than Edwards. I have now heard former Altanta politician and civil rights activist Andrew Young claims to be the father, as well as ANOTHER man who works/worked for Edwards. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!

Ex-Mrs. Hunter has THREE MEN who might have fathered her baby!! The only one claiming NOT to be the father is Edwards, of course.

Mrs. EX-Hunter has been having an affair with the MARRIED senator and ex-presidential candidate and, at some point, had a baby about six months ago with either him or one of two other men. The birth certificate, by the way, has no father's name listed.

Beginning with the NE article from a year ago:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john...elebrity/64427

Okay, not important in the big scheme of things, I know. But after all that Alex Hunter has done to our justice system, helping a child killer go free, and without one second of remorse for it, I can't resist it.
    Last edited by koldkase; August 11, 2008, 2:27 am at Mon Aug 11 2:27:07 UTC 2008.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

You gotta' love this sister of Rielle Hunter's: she just wishes people would quit badmouthing Reille! What did the poor MISTRESS do to anybody, anyhow...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_117780.html

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Okay, did some googling and found Gutter candy had posted this at topix 13 minutes...Saturday, actually...before me! So natch, I had to STEAL IT!

It's lots of legal info in the EX-MRS. HUNTER, who was married to Alex Hunter's SON, also a lawyer and also named...ALEX HUNTER, III! So Edward's mistress in fact was DA Hunter's daughter-in-law. There's info on property, as well as the divorce, etc., of Rielle and Hunter, III. There's also info of properties Alex Hunter, DA, owns. That gutter candy, she really outdid herself here:

http://www.webofdeception.com/#riellehunter

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Geemony! You can't make this stuff up....unbelievable.

I suppose if Edwards is NOT the father then maybe Hunter is NOT the father in law.

Plenty of men ready to step up to the plate and claim the baby as their child....wonder why the mother won't do a paternity test??????

Poor Edwards just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to comfort the mother at 3:00 am in the hotel....and those big ole' meanies, the press, caused all kinds of probs for him.

I feel sorry for Mrs Edwards.

Well, my life is now complete!

I think I'll relax with a nice, soothing game of Russian roulette!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Well, my life is now complete!

I think I'll relax with a nice, soothing game of Russian roulette!
    Oh noooooo...don't do that, Punisher!

Are you saying...YOU'RE the baby father?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh noooooo...don't do that, Punisher!

Are you saying...YOU'RE the baby father?
    I'm NOT the father! I wouldn't have anything to do with ANYONE involved with either Edwards OR Hunter.

I simply meant that it was just so perfect. I had one of those, "now I've seen everything" moments.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Well I'm not the father.......or the mother! So there.

Edwards will probably own up to paternity a few years down the road...say 20years or so.

You sure you're not the father Punisher? 'Cause I bet you can make a lot of money if you did confess you were the dad.....me thinks the mistress has been well paid to keep her silence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I'm NOT the father! I wouldn't have anything to do with ANYONE involved with either Edwards OR Hunter.

I simply meant that it was just so perfect. I had one of those, "now I've seen everything" moments.
    Oh, good! I was afeared that I would be responsible for your untimely demise before you finished your masterpiece of a book. I'm sure they'd have exiled me out of the guttah for life for that one! Whew!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    Well I'm not the father.......or the mother! So there.

Edwards will probably own up to paternity a few years down the road...say 20years or so.

You sure you're not the father Punisher? 'Cause I bet you can make a lot of money if you did confess you were the dad.....me thinks the mistress has been well paid to keep her silence.
    Well, Punisher could get in line: So far, it's 0 and 3. A famous civil rights worker and Atlanta politician who is a big Edwards contributor and supporter has claimed it's HIS; a former "aid" to Edwards claims it's HIS; Edwards claims it isn't HIS, but nobody is taking HIM off the list without a paternity test.

I can't imagine what Mrs. EX-HUNTER is thinking. She's got a BABY, for heaven's sake! Does she think the child isn't going to suffer for her mom's infamy and the QUESTION about the child's parentage? IT'S JUST WRONG!! And if Rielle Hunter can't see THAT, SHE'S AN UNFIT MOTHER.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Well, Punisher could get in line: So far, it's 0 and 3. A famous civil rights worker and Atlanta politician who is a big Edwards contributor and supporter has claimed it's HIS; a former "aid" to Edwards claims it's HIS; Edwards claims it isn't HIS, but nobody is taking HIM off the list without a paternity test.

I can't imagine what Mrs. EX-HUNTER is thinking. She's got a BABY, for heaven's sake! Does she think the child isn't going to suffer for her mom's infamy and the QUESTION about the child's parentage? IT'S JUST WRONG!! And if Rielle Hunter can't see THAT, SHE'S AN UNFIT MOTHER.
    Rielle Hunter is an idiot. She claims through her lawyer that she just wants privacy for she and her baby, yet she refuses to allow a paternity test? What? She thinks this is just going to go away? By refusing a paternity test, she is ASSURING the topic will stay in the news, and she will get NO privacy.

That poor baby. She deserves to know who her father is. Instead, Rielle is denying her that for some ridiculous and selfish reason. I don't know who Rielle thinks she is protecting, but it is NOT her baby.

I guess McCain's affairs while his first wife was recovering from being injured in an accident will hit the news soon? Maybe not! My guess is if our media did some in-depth mud-raking 80% of our politicians in Washington, DC have had affairs and 100% have taken bribes...
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous