Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 32 of 32
  1. #25

    Default

    Okay, with my deepest apologies to actual former Mayor YOUNG and the poor guttah hags I took in with my shameful gossip: here is the Wikipedia info on ANDREW ALDRIDGE YOUNG, alleged baby daddy to Rielle Hunter's child.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_...ical_operative)

    Andrew Aldridge Young (born March 23, 1966) is a United States political operative in the Democratic Party who was a key staff member in the John Edwards 2008 presidental campaign. Young came to prominence via a scandal in which he claimed paternity of Rielle Hunter's child born on February 27, 2008. John Edwards had admitted a past affair with Hunter, but denied paternity of the baby girl, Frances Quinn Hunter.

    Through his attorney, Pamela J. Marple, Andrew Young publicly claimed fatherhood of Rielle Hunter's child in December, 2007.[1] However, his name is not on the baby's birth certificate.

    Young is married to Cheri Young and they have young children. The Young family lived in the same housing development (but not the same home) in Chatham County, North Carolina as Hunter when the story broke in late 2007. The development is known as "Governor's Club."[2][3] The Youngs and Hunter moved to California shortly thereafter, where Hunter's child was born.

    Boy, what kind of compensation can buy off this kind of lying and deceiving if this Young isn't the father? He has small children, a wife...and THEY MOVED TO CALIFORNIA THE SAME TIME RIELLE DID?

    I just don't understand. If this Young IS the father, and admitted it, why isn't HIS name on the birth certificate? That's the ONLY way Rielle can hold him to child support, isn't it? If he refuses to pay otherwise, she HAS to have a paternity test to force him to pay. He's married, has his own small children...why wouldn't she put his name on the certificate?

    This morning they were talking about a John Edwards PAC paying Rielle $15,000 AFTER she was no longer "working" for the campaign last year. That's not legal if Edwards was paying her "privately", but some PR person has said the money was for 100 hours of unused video she shot for the campaign or some such.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #26

    Default

    I guess Edwards is right about there being two Americas.

    There's the America where a blue-collar guy provides for his family and sticks by them until his dying day.

    And there's the America where a multimillionaire trial lawyer cheats on his seriously ill wife, spends taxpayer contributions to shut her up, then gets his friends to clean up his mess.

    How the flighty do fall! LOL
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  3. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    My tin foil hat is starting to get rusty between THIS story and Topix. I'm starting to get signals that don't exist from planets nobody has warned me about

    KK, please make sure you fine tune those interplanetary waves so that Moab doesn't have to buy those purple pills in bulk!

    It's only right

    Sorry, Barbara, obviously my tin foil hat blew up last week--mame overload, and I haven't gotten a replacement yet! No wonder I'm getting all confused.

    And to bring it all back to why I put this thread here, anyone noticing how easily and blithely these people LIE LIE LIE? Children's heritage and future muddied...NO PROBLEM! Shame for being CAUGHT with your pants down or your skirt up? NOT EVEN! CONSPIRE TO COVER UP THE TRUTH? YOU BET! Even Mrs. Edwards was in on it!

    So to recap...and it's another parallel to the strange Boulder metaphysical atmosphere, I guess: Rielle Hunter, ex-wife of Alex Hunter...THE THIRD, NOT THE FORMER DA, but his SON (yes, I got all confused about THAT at first)...had/is having an affair with married father and former presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards...and has had a baby Edwards claims is not his, but Edwards' former AIDE, also a married father, Andrew ALDRIDGE Young (NOT former Atlanta MAYOR Young) claims the baby is HIS...but no name is actually registered as "father" on the birth certificate...and Rielle says NO DNA TEST...EVAH!

    That's two names nearly identical names that have tripped me up already, for one thing. In the Ramsey case, the number of similar names TO THIS DAY give me problems. Some are downright IRONIC, like a lawyer in a related/sidebar case was named "Ransome"! There is Burke, the son, and Mr. Burke, Patsy's lawyer; Paugh...Pugh; Hoffman...Hofman; John "Bennett" Ramsey, DA Lacy's detective Tom "Bennett", and of course Ramsey sycophant and media ho, Susan "Bennett", all allegedly unrelated!

    With age and a cast of THOUSANDS, plus COINKYDINKIES from HELL, I truly can't keep them all straight anymore. It's very embarrassing, I can tell you....

    Okay, off to Planet SuRztuN to get me a brand new tin foil hat, hopefully with the latest technological advances, as one can see...I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I guess Edwards is right about there being two Americas.

    There's the America where a blue-collar guy provides for his family and sticks by them until his dying day.

    And there's the America where a multimillionaire trial lawyer cheats on his seriously ill wife, spends taxpayer contributions to shut her up, then gets his friends to clean up his mess.

    How the flighty do fall! LOL
    Excellent assessment, Punisher. Exactly. How Ramsey of them all.

    Oh, did y'all see the old TV campaign interview dragged out where Edwards is sitting with his WIFE talking about PEOPLE WITH SECRETS AND BAD CHARACTER? I believe I saw that, at least, and am not making it up! (I may be hallucinating it however, so I hope SOMEONE else saw it....)

    It's just so shocking to think this man was running a strong THIRD in the presidential primary race. He was LYING through his TEETH, as reqards HIS acting all santimonious and superior in character. And his wife just sat there, smiling and going right along.

    No wonder I'm destined to be one of the unwashed masses. I'd have stood up and smacked his face right there! I mean, accepting his weaknesses, his infidelities--fine, her choice, their business. Nobody is perfect, I get it. But to help perpetuate such LIES AND DECEPTION on the American voters, knowing we're talking about choosing a PRESIDENT who will have great influence and power...what kind of person can make excuses for that? No wonder the world is in a mess, as it is hard to deny anymore that those who are willing to do their worst are the ones who take the honest and good people by surprise and win with blood on their hands.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    So now on top of battling her cancer, Elizabeth Edwards needs to be tested for STDs. Because that "person of integrity' has quite a list of men she'd slept with AROUND THE SAME TIME who could have fathered her daughter.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  6. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Excellent assessment, Punisher. Exactly. How Ramsey of them all.

    Oh, did y'all see the old TV campaign interview dragged out where Edwards is sitting with his WIFE talking about PEOPLE WITH SECRETS AND BAD CHARACTER? I believe I saw that, at least, and am not making it up! (I may be hallucinating it however, so I hope SOMEONE else saw it....)

    It's just so shocking to think this man was running a strong THIRD in the presidential primary race. He was LYING through his TEETH, as reqards HIS acting all santimonious and superior in character. And his wife just sat there, smiling and going right along.

    No wonder I'm destined to be one of the unwashed masses. I'd have stood up and smacked his face right there! I mean, accepting his weaknesses, his infidelities--fine, her choice, their business. Nobody is perfect, I get it. But to help perpetuate such LIES AND DECEPTION on the American voters, knowing we're talking about choosing a PRESIDENT who will have great influence and power...what kind of person can make excuses for that? No wonder the world is in a mess, as it is hard to deny anymore that those who are willing to do their worst are the ones who take the honest and good people by surprise and win with blood on their hands.
    You know, that was my first thought, too. I've said for a long time that as long as John and Elizabeth Edwards were around, the Ramseys would never truly be gone. Edwards getting involved with Alex Hunter's ex-daughter-in-law just puts the icing on the cake.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Sorry, Barbara, obviously my tin foil hat blew up last week--mame overload, and I haven't gotten a replacement yet! No wonder I'm getting all confused.

    And to bring it all back to why I put this thread here, anyone noticing how easily and blithely these people LIE LIE LIE? Children's heritage and future muddied...NO PROBLEM! Shame for being CAUGHT with your pants down or your skirt up? NOT EVEN! CONSPIRE TO COVER UP THE TRUTH? YOU BET! Even Mrs. Edwards was in on it!

    So to recap...and it's another parallel to the strange Boulder metaphysical atmosphere, I guess: Rielle Hunter, ex-wife of Alex Hunter...THE THIRD, NOT THE FORMER DA, but his SON (yes, I got all confused about THAT at first)...had/is having an affair with married father and former presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards...and has had a baby Edwards claims is not his, but Edwards' former AIDE, also a married father, Andrew ALDRIDGE Young (NOT former Atlanta MAYOR Young) claims the baby is HIS...but no name is actually registered as "father" on the birth certificate...and Rielle says NO DNA TEST...EVAH!

    That's two names nearly identical names that have tripped me up already, for one thing. In the Ramsey case, the number of similar names TO THIS DAY give me problems. Some are downright IRONIC, like a lawyer in a related/sidebar case was named "Ransome"! There is Burke, the son, and Mr. Burke, Patsy's lawyer; Paugh...Pugh; Hoffman...Hofman; John "Bennett" Ramsey, DA Lacy's detective Tom "Bennett", and of course Ramsey sycophant and media ho, Susan "Bennett", all allegedly unrelated!

    With age and a cast of THOUSANDS, plus COINKYDINKIES from HELL, I truly can't keep them all straight anymore. It's very embarrassing, I can tell you....

    Okay, off to Planet SuRztuN to get me a brand new tin foil hat, hopefully with the latest technological advances, as one can see...I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!
    I have a migraine coming on just reading this post KK. I am so grateful to read this post coming from someone much younger. It is very confusing at times to follow cases like this, where names collide.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Not to worry dear Elle,

    In these confusing cases with names that are inter-related and similar, KK is quite correct

    Only if you are wearing a tin foil hat with the correct frequencies will anyone be able to follow along coherently Age isn't the issue here.

    The jist is that Edwards is scum, Ms. Hunter is scum and all those trying to help him out are scum. However, like Shadow pointed out, if all the scandals were to get out, Washington will become a ghost town. The politicos are no better people than the population they claim to represent and certainly no better than those they just love to criticize when they are outed in a scandal.

    My heart and prayers are with Mrs. Edwards and her children. Of course, this new little baby will also suffer if her mother denies her proper parentage

    Shades of Anna Nicole huh?

    KK is busily working on those frequencies now and hopefully, she'll be getting all the signals right shortly......or not lol
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404



Similar Threads

  1. Truth from Lin Wood, Mary Lacy, Alex Hunter and the Ramseys
    By cynic in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: September 26, 2015, 9:45 pm, Sat Sep 26 21:45:50 UTC 2015
  2. Alex Hunter: the Ramseys' best defense
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: September 11, 2009, 3:38 am, Fri Sep 11 3:38:28 UTC 2009
  3. Alex Hunter - What He Should Have Said - FICTIONAL INTERVIEW
    By heymom in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 27, 2006, 11:24 am, Wed Dec 27 11:24:12 UTC 2006
  4. Lin Wood Affidavit for Alex Hunter. Unedited.
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: June 28, 2006, 3:12 pm, Wed Jun 28 15:12:57 UTC 2006
  5. Alex Hunter Affidavit Regarding Burke Ramsey
    By Tricia in forum Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3, 2004, 1:48 pm, Thu Jun 3 13:48:59 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •