Six degrees of separation - Alex Hunter (The Ramseys) to Rielle Hunter (John Edwards)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 11, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Anyone following the latest SCANDAL with John Edwards? Former presidential Democratic candidate-in-the-running? Newly admitted adulterer?

And GUESS "WHO" the woman he has been philandering with for two years is LINKED TO BY MARRIAGE?

Waaaaaaaaaait for it...

ALEX HUNTER.

Geraldo pointed out the connection tonight, and I about CROAKED!! HAHAHAHAHA She's either his ex daughter-in-law or ex-wife, I've heard/read both.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sen...ss_and_love_child_in_la_hotel/celebrity/65193

And of COURSE, the National Enquirer has been "outing" this affair for over a year...and THEY GOT IT RIGHT!! It's beginning to look as if there is a HUGE conspiracy to give the BABY MAMA, ex-Mrs. Hunter, a sperm donor OTHER than Edwards. I have now heard former Altanta politician and civil rights activist Andrew Young claims to be the father, as well as ANOTHER man who works/worked for Edwards. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! :no:

Ex-Mrs. Hunter has THREE MEN who might have fathered her baby!! The only one claiming NOT to be the father is Edwards, of course.

Mrs. EX-Hunter has been having an affair with the MARRIED senator and ex-presidential candidate and, at some point, had a baby about six months ago with either him or one of two other men. The birth certificate, by the way, has no father's name listed.

Beginning with the NE article from a year ago:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john_edwards_love_child_scandal/celebrity/64427

Okay, not important in the big scheme of things, I know. But after all that Alex Hunter has done to our justice system, helping a child killer go free, and without one second of remorse for it, I can't resist it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. koldkase

3. koldkase

Okay, did some googling and found Gutter candy had posted this at topix 13 minutes...Saturday, actually...before me! So natch, I had to STEAL IT! :pirate:

It's lots of legal info in the EX-MRS. HUNTER, who was married to Alex Hunter's SON, also a lawyer and also named...ALEX HUNTER, III! So Edward's mistress in fact was DA Hunter's daughter-in-law. There's info on property, as well as the divorce, etc., of Rielle and Hunter, III. There's also info of properties Alex Hunter, DA, owns. That gutter candy, she really outdid herself here:

http://www.webofdeception.com/#riellehunter

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Geemony! You can't make this stuff up....unbelievable.

I suppose if Edwards is NOT the father then maybe Hunter is NOT the father in law.

Plenty of men ready to step up to the plate and claim the baby as their child....wonder why the mother won't do a paternity test??????

Poor Edwards just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to comfort the mother at 3:00 am in the hotel....and those big ole' meanies, the press, caused all kinds of probs for him.

I feel sorry for Mrs Edwards.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, my life is now complete!

I think I'll relax with a nice, soothing game of Russian roulette!

6. koldkase

Oh noooooo...don't do that, Punisher!

Are you saying...YOU'RE the baby father? :eek:

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm NOT the father! I wouldn't have anything to do with ANYONE involved with either Edwards OR Hunter.

I simply meant that it was just so perfect. I had one of those, "now I've seen everything" moments.

8. Show Me

Well I'm not the father.......or the mother! So there.:monty:

Edwards will probably own up to paternity a few years down the road...say 20years or so.

You sure you're not the father Punisher? 'Cause I bet you can make a lot of money if you did confess you were the dad.....me thinks the mistress has been well paid to keep her silence.

9. koldkase

Oh, good! I was afeared that I would be responsible for your untimely demise before you finished your masterpiece of a book. I'm sure they'd have exiled me out of the guttah for life for that one! Whew!

10. koldkase

Well, Punisher could get in line: So far, it's 0 and 3. A famous civil rights worker and Atlanta politician who is a big Edwards contributor and supporter has claimed it's HIS; a former "aid" to Edwards claims it's HIS; Edwards claims it isn't HIS, but nobody is taking HIM off the list without a paternity test.

I can't imagine what Mrs. EX-HUNTER is thinking. She's got a BABY, for heaven's sake! Does she think the child isn't going to suffer for her mom's infamy and the QUESTION about the child's parentage? IT'S JUST WRONG!! And if Rielle Hunter can't see THAT, SHE'S AN UNFIT MOTHER.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Rielle Hunter is an idiot. She claims through her lawyer that she just wants privacy for she and her baby, yet she refuses to allow a paternity test? What? She thinks this is just going to go away? By refusing a paternity test, she is ASSURING the topic will stay in the news, and she will get NO privacy.

That poor baby. She deserves to know who her father is. Instead, Rielle is denying her that for some ridiculous and selfish reason. I don't know who Rielle thinks she is protecting, but it is NOT her baby.

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I guess McCain's affairs while his first wife was recovering from being injured in an accident will hit the news soon? Maybe not! My guess is if our media did some in-depth mud-raking 80% of our politicians in Washington, DC have had affairs and 100% have taken bribes...

13. koldkase

I have no doubt, Shadow. But we're bashing Alex Hunter here, indirectly. It's my life's work. :yes:

14. koldkase

Sorry, but I don't think there's any truth AT ALL to Rielle wanting "privacy".

Turns out Rielle Hunter is a failed actress and NOT a "professional videographer" either, according to Rielle's "good friend"...a PUBLICIST, no less...who has been on TV "defending" Rielle. I'm telling you, with friends like that....

This publicist/friend's name...you won't BELIEVE this...is "PIGEON" O'brien! I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP!! And YES, she is a COMPLETE STOOL PIGEON!! Pigeon is calling Edwards a liar and spilling the beans on Rielle, whom Pigeon just loves, doncha' know!! All in the name of INTEGRITY, said Pigeon being interviewed on Fox News yesterday. Brings a tear to my eye.... :cry:

Pigeon said that Rielle would NEVAH have a baby with a man she didn't love, and that Pigeon herself deduced that the baby IS Edwards'...based on timelines, what she knows about the affair, etc.

Pigeon also said that Rielle was NOT a professional videographer when Edwards hired her to do those "ads" for his campaign, and that Rielle and Edwards were already involved when she was hired to make the ads.

They've been showing old "appearances" on TV of Rielle, STUMPING for Edwards! I'm NOT making this up! NONONONONONO, I'm NOT! (Poor Mrs. Edwards. Maybe I do feel sorry for her.)

Apparently Rielle met Edwards in a bar...or that's one story that's being told. Can you believe it? Seems to me Rielle just got her wagon hitched to Edwards' little star and then made it permanent by getting pregnant.

So...no...the "I vant to be alone" act doesn't cut it....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/12/earlyshow/main4343941.shtml

15. koldkase

These people are just crazy. They're perfect for Boulder. Same double standard, cluelessness, and absolutely blind to the truth when it comes to what they "want":

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/12/earlyshow/main4343941.shtml

16. koldkase

Good lord. Am I totally living on the Planet SuRZtuN? I just don't GET how people can be so...upside down!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/12/earlyshow/main4343941_page2.shtml

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

My tin foil hat is starting to get rusty between THIS story and Topix. I'm starting to get signals that don't exist from planets nobody has warned me about

KK, please make sure you fine tune those interplanetary waves so that Moab doesn't have to buy those purple pills in bulk!

It's only right

At least this Hunter story is keeping gutter Candy off the streets. I'm sure she'll find a way to blame Steve Thomas for this also. She already hates Hunter for "leaking". What is wrong with that woman?! (rhetorical of course)
    I'm so thrilled that she has a brand new story to obsess over

The Hunter-Edwards story is just plain sad. I feel awful for the Edwards' kids. Like it wasn't bad enough that their mom is battling cancer and it doesn't look good, they have to deal with this too.

Just plain sad all around

18. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

And I am trying to follow all this after being one of the focal points of Topix with Shill destroying my sanity left and right To see someone else attacking Jayelles, which is mind boggeling in itself and trying to follow this tread and do it all after a stroke . I dont even care anymore Scotty Beam me up. I am ready !!! :eek::crosseyed

19. Show Me

O'Brien claims Rielle was a person of tremendous integrity....sleeping with a married man who's wife is battling cancer is integrity?

O'Brien said Rielle was honest and open....so where's the paternity test??? Let's be honest and open who's baby it is.

20. koldkase

No paternity test on this one, Show Me. Rielle is protecting Edwards. Why former Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young claimed last year to the media HE is the father, I have no idea. I'm shocked his wife allowed THAT, if it's not true. And Rielle's buddy Stool Pigeon has stated she believes the child is Edwards' as Rielle wouldn't have a baby with a man she didn't love, and she loves Edwards, allegedly.

But NOW we have ANOTHER man claiming to be the baby daddy: a former "aide" of Edwards'! How many baby daddies does it take to erase Edwards as the father? Yowza!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice