Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I guess McCain's affairs while his first wife was recovering from being injured in an accident will hit the news soon? Maybe not! My guess is if our media did some in-depth mud-raking 80% of our politicians in Washington, DC have had affairs and 100% have taken bribes...

I have no doubt, Shadow. But we're bashing Alex Hunter here, indirectly. It's my life's work.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Rielle Hunter is an idiot. She claims through her lawyer that she just wants privacy for she and her baby, yet she refuses to allow a paternity test? What? She thinks this is just going to go away? By refusing a paternity test, she is ASSURING the topic will stay in the news, and she will get NO privacy.

That poor baby. She deserves to know who her father is. Instead, Rielle is denying her that for some ridiculous and selfish reason. I don't know who Rielle thinks she is protecting, but it is NOT her baby.
    Sorry, but I don't think there's any truth AT ALL to Rielle wanting "privacy".

Turns out Rielle Hunter is a failed actress and NOT a "professional videographer" either, according to Rielle's "good friend"...a PUBLICIST, no less...who has been on TV "defending" Rielle. I'm telling you, with friends like that....

This publicist/friend's name...you won't BELIEVE this...is "PIGEON" O'brien! I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP!! And YES, she is a COMPLETE STOOL PIGEON!! Pigeon is calling Edwards a liar and spilling the beans on Rielle, whom Pigeon just loves, doncha' know!! All in the name of INTEGRITY, said Pigeon being interviewed on Fox News yesterday. Brings a tear to my eye....

Pigeon said that Rielle would NEVAH have a baby with a man she didn't love, and that Pigeon herself deduced that the baby IS Edwards'...based on timelines, what she knows about the affair, etc.

Pigeon also said that Rielle was NOT a professional videographer when Edwards hired her to do those "ads" for his campaign, and that Rielle and Edwards were already involved when she was hired to make the ads.

They've been showing old "appearances" on TV of Rielle, STUMPING for Edwards! I'm NOT making this up! NONONONONONO, I'm NOT! (Poor Mrs. Edwards. Maybe I do feel sorry for her.)

Apparently Rielle met Edwards in a bar...or that's one story that's being told. Can you believe it? Seems to me Rielle just got her wagon hitched to Edwards' little star and then made it permanent by getting pregnant.

So...no...the "I vant to be alone" act doesn't cut it....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4343941.shtml

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

These people are just crazy. They're perfect for Boulder. Same double standard, cluelessness, and absolutely blind to the truth when it comes to what they "want":

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4343941.shtml

(CBS) Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez spoke with Pigeon O'Brien, a friend of former John Edwards mistress Rielle Hunter, about whether Edwards is being forthcoming about the timeline of his relationship with Hunter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie Rodriguez: Is John Edwards still lying about his affair with your friend?

Pigeon O'Brien: As of--as of his statement on Friday evening, he is lying about the timeline of the affair and other details about it, yes.

Rodriguez: She told you it started in February or March of 2006.

O'Brien: Yes.

Rodriguez: He says it started five months later when his campaign hired her.

O'Brien: Yeah, that's not true. That's not true. It started in the winter of '06. They became involved at that point, not later in the summer when she was hired to work for the political action committee.

Rodriguez: It started in the winter of '06?

O'Brien: Correct.

[snip]

Rodriguez: So when you looked at those pictures earlier with me, you said "poor thing" about Rielle. Why?

O'Brien: I--she's a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful person in a very ugly position, and I really feel for her. I think that--I really have never known someone so insistent upon integrity and honesty and openness. It's one of the most beautiful things about her. There are many beautiful things about her.

Rodriguez: But someone who has an affair with a married man you say has integrity and honesty?

O'Brien: I think she thought that he had quite a bit of integrity and I think that that appealed to her about him. Sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes we pick people to fall in love with that maybe aren't the greatest choice at the time. I can't judge her in that, I can't fault her in that. She fell in love and she felt loved back by this man. So unfortunately, that doesn't reflect the kind of integrity that everybody might think reflects integrity, but I'm sure she was able to deal with it and really be persuaded by her feelings of love for this man.

Rodriguez: So for her this was about love...

O'Brien: Yes, very much so.

Rodriguez: ...not sex.

O'Brien: No. No, no, no, no, no. No, no.

Rodriguez: Did she describe this as hot and heavy, frequent visits, intense, passionate?

O'Brien: Yes, yes. And intense intellectually, as well. She's a very keenly intellectually engaged woman. She's very insistent upon rigorous dialogue and she's very interested in what makes people tick. She very-digs very deeply about those things. So they would have connected and they did connect on that level as well, as human beings and as souls. They connected very deeply on that level.

Rodriguez: You say that she told you about the night that she met him at a bar.

O'Brien: Mm-hmm.

Rodriguez: Did she describe it as, `I'm so excited to kick off this affair with this married man,' or was she ever...

O'Brien: No.

Rodriguez: ...battling her conscience, like, `I met this great guy, but he's married'?

O'Brien: I don't suppose we ever went into things on the conscience level. It wasn't for me to judge and she didn't want to put me in a position to judge her. We were girlfriends, we trusted one another's decisions.

[snip]

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Good lord. Am I totally living on the Planet SuRZtuN? I just don't GET how people can be so...upside down!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...41_page2.shtml

Rodriguez: She's been portrayed as this fatal attraction-like woman who was semi-stalking him, madly in love, delusional, talking bad about his wife. The woman that you claim to know for 20 years, does that ring true?

O'Brien: Not at all. It couldn't be further from the truth. And that's one reason why I'm speaking to people like you. It really bothers me what they're saying about her. It could not be further from the truth. She's a person of tremendous integrity, more so than anyone else I've ever known, insistent upon honesty and very open. It does not ring true that she would ever stalk somebody. They were very mutually engaged in this affair. I can't stress that enough. It was a mutual, committed relationship, and he persuaded her to believe so. In retrospect, I'm not sure how sincere he was about that. I don't feel that he's completely sincere about things, knowing what I know, just in terms of what he says. But, no, she never would have stalk...

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

My tin foil hat is starting to get rusty between THIS story and Topix. I'm starting to get signals that don't exist from planets nobody has warned me about

KK, please make sure you fine tune those interplanetary waves so that Moab doesn't have to buy those purple pills in bulk!

It's only right

At least this Hunter story is keeping gutter Candy off the streets. I'm sure she'll find a way to blame Steve Thomas for this also. She already hates Hunter for "leaking". What is wrong with that woman?! (rhetorical of course)
    I'm so thrilled that she has a brand new story to obsess over

The Hunter-Edwards story is just plain sad. I feel awful for the Edwards' kids. Like it wasn't bad enough that their mom is battling cancer and it doesn't look good, they have to deal with this too.

Just plain sad all around
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    My tin foil hat is starting to get rusty between THIS story and Topix. I'm starting to get signals that don't exist from planets nobody has warned me about

KK, please make sure you fine tune those interplanetary waves so that Moab doesn't have to buy those purple pills in bulk!

It's only right

At least this Hunter story is keeping gutter Candy off the streets. I'm sure she'll find a way to blame Steve Thomas for this also. She already hates Hunter for "leaking". What is wrong with that woman?! (rhetorical of course)
    I'm so thrilled that she has a brand new story to obsess over

The Hunter-Edwards story is just plain sad. I feel awful for the Edwards' kids. Like it wasn't bad enough that their mom is battling cancer and it doesn't look good, they have to deal with this too.

Just plain sad all around

And I am trying to follow all this after being one of the focal points of Topix with Shill destroying my sanity left and right To see someone else attacking Jayelles, which is mind boggeling in itself and trying to follow this tread and do it all after a stroke . I dont even care anymore Scotty Beam me up. I am ready !!!

O'Brien claims Rielle was a person of tremendous integrity....sleeping with a married man who's wife is battling cancer is integrity?

O'Brien said Rielle was honest and open....so where's the paternity test??? Let's be honest and open who's baby it is.

No paternity test on this one, Show Me. Rielle is protecting Edwards. Why former Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young claimed last year to the media HE is the father, I have no idea. I'm shocked his wife allowed THAT, if it's not true. And Rielle's buddy Stool Pigeon has stated she believes the child is Edwards' as Rielle wouldn't have a baby with a man she didn't love, and she loves Edwards, allegedly.

But NOW we have ANOTHER man claiming to be the baby daddy: a former "aide" of Edwards'! How many baby daddies does it take to erase Edwards as the father? Yowza!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I've only just got up to speed on this one...and I have to say that it is beyond my comprehension. Is accountability a dirty word nowdays? JE has admitted the affair, why can't he just admit paternity? It couldn't shock people any more could it? This poor little child...

You know, somebody, somehow, someday, is going to get some sort of DNA sample from both of them and the jig will be up, so I don't know why he doesn't just take some responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    No paternity test on this one, Show Me. Rielle is protecting Edwards. Why former Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young claimed last year to the media HE is the father, I have no idea. I'm shocked his wife allowed THAT, if it's not true. And Rielle's buddy Stool Pigeon has stated she believes the child is Edwards' as Rielle wouldn't have a baby with a man she didn't love, and she loves Edwards, allegedly.

But NOW we have ANOTHER man claiming to be the baby daddy: a former "aide" of Edwards'! How many baby daddies does it take to erase Edwards as the father? Yowza!
    Yep! If Edwards were not the father he'd take the paternity test to make the circus go away...me thinks he is a little worried what the results will show.

So who is the baby daddy? Is it

A. Edwards
    B. Former Aide
    C. Mayor Young

Well I pick A....
    Of course we can be wrong and maybe we ought to include:

D. Clay Aikens
    E. A man who is so 'private' even she doesn't know his name.

Oh my god! I am TOTALLY confused! I obviously completely got former Atlanta mayor "Andrew Young" mixed up with the aide...WHOSE NAME IS ANDREW YOUNG!

I think. But they've been talking about this on TV, about how former mayor Young is such a supporter of Edwards campaign...or did I completely mix that up, too? Or did they? I thought they discussed why Young would hurt HIS political career at this point...so maybe that's why I thought they were one and the same. But I thought when they reported on the "Young baby scandal" last year, they were talking about former mayor Young...?

But I kept wondering why none of the talking heads mentioned that TWO men were making the claim. Guess now I know.

I guess I just mucked it all up! Mea culpa! Well, back to the top of the GUTTAH GOSSIP HO list for me!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/08/64401/index.html

Who fathered Rielle Hunter's baby girl?

The mother of a campaign aide for John Edwards is urging the former Senator to take a paternity test in order to strike down the notion that her son fathered a baby with Rielle Hunter, says the New York Post.

"I wish, very deeply, that both of them -- John Edwards and Rielle Hunter -- would have the DNA test," Jacquelyn Aldridge, 73, told the Post.

Her son, Edwards' aide Andrew Young, has taken credit for siring Hunter's baby girl, says the paper.

Edwards admitted to having an affair with Hunter, who documented his presidential campaign in 2006, but he's denied impregnating her. The Post says that Edwards has offered to submit to a DNA test, but Hunter won't let her six-month-old be tested.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Here is an interview with Rielle's sister, now having come forth to put in her two cents, which is that she's sorry for Mrs. Edwards, apologizes for her sister Rielle's behavior, and says the pics she's seen of the baby look like Edwards. It's quite a piece, if you can watch it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4347335n

Here's an article that kind of summarizes the whole mess:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_118529.html

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~