Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Hey, everybody! Anyone want a sneak preview of my book?

    Anyone want a sneak preview of my book?

    Here you go!

    From Chapter Ten: Lies, Liars and the Lying Lie Detectors Who Test Them:

    And at the end of the day, it took Patsy three times to get a reading close enough where Gelb could say she passed. Anybody can pass a test if they take it enough times. Like Chris Rock says, "Passed it. Got a 65!" Any halfway intelligent suspect can beat it when they have three years+ practice time. Oddly enough, the only member of the news media to smell a rat in the first few days was Katie Couric. Couric is usually such an :(:(:(-clown for the Ramseys, it's embarrassing to watch her interviews with them and especially their lawyer Lin Wood. If anyone sucked my :(:(:( that hard, my head would collapse. So it was somewhat shocking when she asked them how legitimate the lie detector tests could be since they were paid for by the Ramseys. Patsy Ramsey got a little p***y about that. That seems to happen a lot when she doesn't get things her way. Makes you wonder even more about that night, doesn't it?
    In short, too little, too late.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Anyone want a sneak preview of my book?

    Here you go!

    From Chapter Ten: Lies, Liars and the Lying Lie Detectors Who Test Them:

    And at the end of the day, it took Patsy three times to get a reading close enough where Gelb could say she passed. Anybody can pass a test if they take it enough times. Like Chris Rock says, "Passed it. Got a 65!" Any halfway intelligent suspect can beat it when they have three years+ practice time. Oddly enough, the only member of the news media to smell a rat in the first few days was Katie Couric. Couric is usually such an :(:(:(-clown for the Ramseys, it's embarrassing to watch her interviews with them and especially their lawyer Lin Wood. If anyone sucked my :(:(:( that hard, my head would collapse. So it was somewhat shocking when she asked them how legitimate the lie detector tests could be since they were paid for by the Ramseys. Patsy Ramsey got a little p***y about that. That seems to happen a lot when she doesn't get things her way. Makes you wonder even more about that night, doesn't it?
    In short, too little, too late.
    HAHAHA Your book is going to be a good read, Punisher!

    What I find so Ramsey of John was when he told Larry King in Dec. of 2006 that he NEVER saw Patsy get angry...until he said somewhat later in the interview he saw her get angry at Geraldo, of course. So aside from catching HIMSELF in a LIE, WE ALL SAW PATSY GET ANGRY PLENTY! On TV, in interviews. Not to mention, the WS poster who said SHE saw Patsy blow her top and VERBALLY ABUSE an office worker in Atlanta for not having a package walked to the Ramsey's condo....

    Keep it coming, Punisher. I'll drop back by WS when I find some time, soon I hope.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    HAHAHA Your book is going to be a good read, Punisher!

    What I find so Ramsey of John was when he told Larry King in Dec. of 2006 that he NEVER saw Patsy get angry...until he said somewhat later in the interview he saw her get angry at Geraldo, of course. So aside from catching HIMSELF in a LIE, WE ALL SAW PATSY GET ANGRY PLENTY! On TV, in interviews. Not to mention, the WS poster who said SHE saw Patsy blow her top and VERBALLY ABUSE an office worker in Atlanta for not having a package walked to the Ramsey's condo....

    Keep it coming, Punisher. I'll drop back by WS when I find some time, soon I hope.
    Yeah, I thought you'd dig that.

    KK, I have to ask you something. Your avatar with the oversized undies would go great in the book. Get back to me, okay?
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Yeah, I thought you'd dig that.

    KK, I have to ask you something. Your avatar with the oversized undies would go great in the book. Get back to me, okay?
    Well, Punisher, I agree totally. But it's the property of Jayelles, so you have to ask her. Maybe she'd allow others of her pics of her demonstration, as well. It's at the thread with a sticky at the top of the thread listing page. Here's the url:

    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=7128

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #5

    Default

    No problem. I'll ask her.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  6. #6

    Default

    Good point Punisher....the Ramsey lawyer Lin Wood managed to keep all negatives out of the talk shows and all.

    We hear Patsy passed her own sponsored lie dector test...not hooray Patsy finally passed her own sponsored lie dector test after three tries.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    Good point Punisher....the Ramsey lawyer Lin Wood managed to keep all negatives out of the talk shows and all.

    We hear Patsy passed her own sponsored lie dector test...not hooray Patsy finally passed her own sponsored lie dector test after three tries.
    You should read the whole chapter, Show Me. That was just the end of it.

    Like Chris Rock says," passed it! Got a 65!"
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Love the part about your collapsing "head".......no pun intended.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Love the part about your collapsing "head".......no pun intended.
    Yeah, I've been waiting a long time to get that one in!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.



Similar Threads

  1. Another Pro-Ram book...
    By Greenleaf in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 30, 2009, 12:09 pm, Thu Jul 30 12:09:18 UTC 2009
  2. Another new JonBenet Book?
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: May 5, 2007, 7:57 pm, Sat May 5 19:57:36 UTC 2007
  3. Got the Book!!!!
    By Tez in forum Laci Denise Rocha Peterson
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 10, 2003, 11:52 am, Thu Jul 10 11:52:23 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •