Hey, everybody! Anyone want a sneak preview of my book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by The Punisher, Aug 14, 2008.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Anyone want a sneak preview of my book?

Here you go!

From Chapter Ten: Lies, Liars and the Lying Lie Detectors Who Test Them:

And at the end of the day, it took Patsy three times to get a reading close enough where Gelb could say she passed. Anybody can pass a test if they take it enough times. Like Chris Rock says, "Passed it. Got a 65!" Any halfway intelligent suspect can beat it when they have three years+ practice time. Oddly enough, the only member of the news media to smell a rat in the first few days was Katie Couric. Couric is usually such an :(:(:(-clown for the Ramseys, it's embarrassing to watch her interviews with them and especially their lawyer Lin Wood. If anyone sucked my :(:(:( that hard, my head would collapse. So it was somewhat shocking when she asked them how legitimate the lie detector tests could be since they were paid for by the Ramseys. Patsy Ramsey got a little p***y about that. That seems to happen a lot when she doesn't get things her way. Makes you wonder even more about that night, doesn't it?
    In short, too little, too late.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:laffbig: HAHAHA Your book is going to be a good read, Punisher!

What I find so Ramsey of John was when he told Larry King in Dec. of 2006 that he NEVER saw Patsy get angry...until he said somewhat later in the interview he saw her get angry at Geraldo, of course. :yes: So aside from catching HIMSELF in a LIE, WE ALL SAW PATSY GET ANGRY PLENTY! On TV, in interviews. Not to mention, the WS poster who said SHE saw Patsy blow her top and VERBALLY ABUSE an office worker in Atlanta for not having a package walked to the Ramsey's condo....

Keep it coming, Punisher. I'll drop back by WS when I find some time, soon I hope.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, I thought you'd dig that.

KK, I have to ask you something. Your avatar with the oversized undies would go great in the book. Get back to me, okay?

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, Punisher, I agree totally. But it's the property of Jayelles, so you have to ask her. Maybe she'd allow others of her pics of her demonstration, as well. It's at the thread with a sticky at the top of the thread listing page. Here's the url:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7128

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No problem. I'll ask her.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Good point Punisher....the Ramsey lawyer Lin Wood managed to keep all negatives out of the talk shows and all.

We hear Patsy passed her own sponsored lie dector test...not hooray Patsy finally passed her own sponsored lie dector test after three tries.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You should read the whole chapter, Show Me. That was just the end of it.

Like Chris Rock says," passed it! Got a 65!"

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Love the part about your collapsing "head"....:)...no pun intended.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, I've been waiting a long time to get that one in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice