Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 294
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    I responded to Solange and OOT, whoever these morons are. Mame also. So who is Solange and OOT?
    Take your pick:-

    LindaA 5-1
    Tipper herself 6-1
    AndU 8-1
    Athena 11-1
    LadyFisher 11-1
    Shill 13-1
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Take your pick:-

    LindaA 5-1
    Tipper herself 6-1
    AndU 8-1
    Athena 11-1
    LadyFisher 11-1
    Shill 13-1
    It isn't Shill. He is easy to figure out. Not AndU. Could be LInda, Athena or LF.

    Three boring posters.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    It isn't Shill. He is easy to figure out. Not AndU. Could be LInda, Athena or LF.

    Three boring posters.
    or Mame.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    It isn't Shill. He is easy to figure out. Not AndU. Could be LInda, Athena or LF.

    Three boring posters.

    Three other possibles:-

    Zoey 8-1
    Margoo 9-1
    Evening1 11-2

    Sad to say, I having seen their behavious on the forums, think any of them are capable of hiding behind an anonymous hat to throw insults. Ironic that this person is attacking me because of my refusal to post at Topix due to the fact that my precise location would show up (and I live in a small town) - yet they do so under an anonymous hat on a public forum and using a anonymous proxy server to hide their own location!

    Speaks volumes don't you think? What kind of people are these? I suspect these are the kind of people who would write poison pen letters in RL.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    It isn't Shill. He is easy to figure out. Not AndU. Could be LInda, Athena or LF.

    Three boring posters.
    BTW

    I wouldn't rule out AndU - not now. Remember "LindyLou" and the others (was one of them "Auntie Em" or was that someone else?) She made some really vile posts to people that she was so nice to under her AndU hat. When challenged, she admitted it and apologised saying that as a Christian she shouldn't have been behaving like that but she did it again after that so I don't know what's going on with her at all.

    I think Solange (sp?) is maybe hoping that people will think she's Shill (with friends like that - who needs enemies? LOL) Either way we are talking about a troll.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    I responded to Solange and OOT, whoever these morons are. Mame also. So who is Solange and OOT?

    Solange:-
    So SBoyd do you wipe Jayelles' butt too? Jayelles is afraid to post here because it would reveal her cover. She accuses others of using different servers but who would think of such a thing unless they are doing it themselves. She will just continue to hide behind FFJ - that is what cowards do.

    Uhm...... Spot the contradiction - "Jayelles is afraid to post here because it would reveal her cover"...... "Who would think of [using different servers] unless they are doing it themselves"

    If I was "using different servers", I wouldn't be "afraid of revealing my cover"!

    What kind of idiot this this?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Solange:-



    Uhm...... Spot the contradiction - "Jayelles is afraid to post here because it would reveal her cover"...... "Who would think of [using different servers] unless they are doing it themselves"

    If I was "using different servers", I wouldn't be "afraid of revealing my cover"!

    What kind of idiot this this?

    Good morning Darlin,

    Solange is Shill. Lawdy lawdy, he do hate you Jayelles. I think he must have been hitting Mr. Daniels again last night.

    Love ya.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    Good morning Darlin,

    Solange is Shill. Lawdy lawdy, he do hate you Jayelles. I think he must have been hitting Mr. Daniels again last night.

    Love ya.
    I read the pm he sent TWW1 (:bath and I don't know what's worse - having Shill hate you or come on to you ugh! However, it now seems clear what his attraction is to his little harem (Athena, LindaA etc). He must be sending them little love pms too Oh My!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    I read the pm he sent TWW1 (:bath and I don't know what's worse - having Shill hate you or come on to you ugh! However, it now seems clear what his attraction is to his little harem (Athena, LindaA etc). He must be sending them little love pms too Oh My!
    God, how desperate are they?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    God, how desperate are they?
    I saw Shill's meltdown at Topix. Poor sod must have been up half the night. Often, he is still online early in the morning when I log on but not for long. Today he was still online when I'd had lunch!

    You've been very hard on him Solace, but I find it hard to stay sorry for him when I remember that this guy is a merciless bully who has caused numerous decent posters to leave CL/Sycamore with his vile comments and snide personal attacks. Then, not even content with that, he has a history of following his "target" to another forum to continue with the harassment (which take the form of posts and horrible pms). Those who have see this at close hand won't be taken in by the "little hurt boy" act he's giving now.

    I've seen photos of him and I don't think he's that bad looking actually but what makes him singularly unattractive is his vile creepiness. Reading his accusations against you for using different hats you'd thnk he was a paragon of virtue in this respect. However, let's not forget the FACT that he used the alter "Toaster" at WS both to slam the Ramseys and accuse John Ramsey of sexually abusing JonBenet (described in such detail that the posts had to be deleted quickly) and to continue harassing ColoradoKares when she left CL to get away from him. He was soon banned for even the most die-hard RDis were left speechless with his level of hatred towards John Ramsey. Shill then denied he was Toaster for many months and sneered and personally attacked those who said he was (backed up by members of his harem). He even stooped so low as to accuse me of being Toaster before he finally admitted that it had been him all along. When exposed, he said it had been "a joke". This is a classic response from abusers. Not content with hurting others, they then blame their victims for not being able to "take a joke".

    I know of posters who have received threatening pms from new hats at Sycamore and CL and who suspect Shill of being behind them too.

    If he's a 47 year old virgin then he only has himself to blame because his vile posts and hat games are downright creepy and nothing is more repulsive than a creepy man. Ugly is better than creepy. Poor is better than creepy. Creepy is the bottom of the pile. Think of the parallels between someone sending anonymous threatening pms and making anonymous threatening phone calls. Think of the parallels between someone hiding behind an anonymous hat in order to make shocking posts - and a flasher. (Dr) Glenn Wilson once told me that rapists often start as peeping toms or heavy breathers and that effectively, this is the "courtship" phase of their sexually deviant behaviour. They are unable to form normal, satisfying relationships and so they do creepy things instead.

    IMO, Shill uses the Ramsey case as an excuse to intimidate women. Whether he posts as Shill to bully the RDIs or Toaster to bully the IDIs is irrelevent to him. The fact that he disregards the authority of Admin/Mods is also telling (and note that these are women). This behaviour isn't at all attractive and that is why most of us simply cannot fathom his appeal to FW, Athena, LindaA and co unless it is for the simple reason that they love the fact that he says vile things to people they dislike - or perhaps they are the type of women who like abusive men. What does it say about them? I'm afraid creepy isn't my thing. There aren't that many men participating on the Ramsey forums ... and even fewer who will participate in discussions about pageants and little girls' underwear. However, if you consider the men on the forums, I'd say the one who seems to have the most widespread appeal is the rather lovable Mikie. We might ridicule his theories but most of us agree that he's sweet and gentle and utterly inoffensive - the complete opposite of the vile Shill.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  11. #11

    Default

    You are so correct when you say that Shill is vile. I want to assure you all that I have done all that I can legally do to avoid this maniac. Many of you dont know that I suffered a severe bleed into the brain. A stroke that in the last year and a half of rehat I cannot so far get past the handicaps it left behind in its wake. What we do know is beyond all the cyberhassemt Under yet another one of his many hats Shill wrote that soon I would be in hell .... well I shall not once again go in all that. Self protection. Shill was at one time Tom Mc and Shill and many other hats. Thank heavens for Tricia who acted quicly to ban him. I have no doubt that the same action would result if he showed a hat around here. I just want you to know that yes It is all true and if any one has reason to conside this poster vile it would be me and I can prove eveything I say I have copies of the posts and If you wnat to wade through over a half a million dollars in medical bills and reports I could furnish that too. I just want you to know Jaylles that it has never ended his total harassment. Hugs to you for remembering what he put me through. I pray he never comes here. Hugs to you all CK

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    You are so correct when you say that Shill is vile. I want to assure you all that I have done all that I can legally do to avoid this maniac. Many of you dont know that I suffered a severe bleed into the brain. A stroke that in the last year and a half of rehat I cannot so far get past the handicaps it left behind in its wake. What we do know is beyond all the cyberhassemt Under yet another one of his many hats Shill wrote that soon I would be in hell .... well I shall not once again go in all that. Self protection. Shill was at one time Tom Mc and Shill and many other hats. Thank heavens for Tricia who acted quicly to ban him. I have no doubt that the same action would result if he showed a hat around here. I just want you to know that yes It is all true and if any one has reason to conside this poster vile it would be me and I can prove eveything I say I have copies of the posts and If you wnat to wade through over a half a million dollars in medical bills and reports I could furnish that too. I just want you to know Jaylles that it has never ended his total harassment. Hugs to you for remembering what he put me through. I pray he never comes here. Hugs to you all CK
    I am sorry for your troubles CK. Incidentally, the thread at Topix hasn't been deleted, the link has just disabled on the main page. If you go to your History and click on it, you'll find it.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission



Similar Threads

  1. Addressing Louisadelmar's Pro-Ramsey Spin Attacking Stacy Dittrich's Article
    By Jayelles in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: August 13, 2008, 4:17 pm, Wed Aug 13 16:17:55 UTC 2008
  2. Lin Wood could spin water into wine
    By Charlie in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 10, 2003, 2:55 pm, Thu Jul 10 14:55:12 UTC 2003
  3. Peterson team pushes for hearing on intercepted calls, sanctions
    By "J_R" in forum Laci Denise Rocha Peterson
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 19, 2003, 6:19 pm, Thu Jun 19 18:19:42 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •