Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

oops! I guess you can't use THAT word here..

Smile Koldkase

Posted March 9, '09 by KK:

" Remember when gutter candy and jams heehawed over US not being able to get our hands on SMIT'S deposition? And they said, Oh! If we weren't so DUMB we'd know just how to do it! That was BOTH of them. Jams KNEW full well gutter candy said GET WHITE'S SEALED DEPOSITION, that's the one she wanted! This was all going on at THE SWAMP. "

Koldkase, I would like to remind you that I found Smitty's deposition before anyone else! And, I have proof. I posted it on Greenleaf's Corner on July 19, '06; way ahead of everyone else. LOL. Check it out:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=7069

Quote Originally Posted by WVSleuth View Post
    oops! I guess you can't use THAT word here..

It's okay. We got the point. We know the point. Heck, maimed DEFINES the point!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Here's an interesting fact for the record.

Whilst doing some character/behaviour research for my novel, I discovered that the location which shows beside your name when you post at Topix can CHANGE over time!

Here's an example using a post I have referred to earlier on this thread. Here is the live link to the thread:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...CULNBE5F8R0/p4

JustMe
    Lindenhurst, NY
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#73 Feb 10, 2008
    The same people who exploited Brittney to line their pockets are the same ones turning their back on her now that she is sick. That is the truly sad facts. She really has noone to look out for her well-being only for what she could do for them.
    Now look at the same post from Google's cache:-

JustMe
    Jericho, NY
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#73 Feb 10, 2008
    The same people who exploited Brittney to line their pockets are the same ones turning their back on her now that she is sick. That is the truly sad facts. She really has noone to look out for her well-being only for what she could do for them.
    http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:J...&hl=en&ct=clnk

Now I don't know what would cause this to happen but I would imagine it's got something to do with the locations being shown dynamically via hyperlink rather than merely being displayed as static text. Perhaps the server has moved or had its location altered on the DNS server?

However, I note that despite Athena always DENYING that she was JustMe, her location also pops up as Lindenhurst NY when it displayed as Jericho NY before:-)

Live link:-

Athena
    Lindenhurst, NY
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#36 Apr 15, 2007
    Patricia Fox wrote:
    A good starting point is thread "Flashbacks on hearing her scream"..Lots of well documented examples on that thread of Patsy's "slip-ups". That's just for starters.
    I have 4 friends who died on 9/11 in the WTC. I also worked there have all kinds of flashbacks to this event. I even have flashbacks to my 4 friends who all worked in the same office together that I knew for many years imagining how they died though I did not witness it. Flashbacks can have many different variations. They can even cause nightmares which depict an incident that is even far from reality.
    http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...P8RNPDESVQ0/p2

Google cache of same post:-

Athena
    Jericho, NY
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#36 Apr 15, 2007
    Patricia Fox wrote:
    A good starting point is thread "Flashbacks on hearing her scream"..Lots of well documented examples on that thread of Patsy's "slip-ups". That's just for starters.
    I have 4 friends who died on 9/11 in the WTC. I also worked there have all kinds of flashbacks to this event. I even have flashbacks to my 4 friends who all worked in the same office together that I knew for many years imagining how they died though I did not witness it. Flashbacks can have many different variations. They can even cause nightmares which depict an incident that is even far from reality.
    http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:4...&hl=en&ct=clnk

As Google updates its cache periodically, I imagine that over time, the Jericho NY posts will change in the cache to Lindenhurst NY.

So I am recording this fact for the record to clear up any confusion for people reading this thread in the future!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

All I know is when you are registered to post there an option comes up to change your city, location. I think these changes are done purposly by the poster.

I think it is wherever your IP is bouncing at the moment. I believe the location you can change is just your profile location, not where your IP is located, I don't think they are the same.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**