Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Sadly, there are some who are taken in by his "innocent little hurt boy" act - abusive men often use that tactic when called to answer for their actions.
    Yes, the sleazebag and bluffer Shill is playing the 'poor victim' card now. He is so predictable.
    What his harem like is the fact that he says really vile things to the people THEY don't like. They enjoy it. That's all. The very fact that they were all desperate for him to join Sycamore said it all. How they missed him, how they'd been emailing him trying to get him to join there....
    Indeed Shill serves the purpose of - what is the English word for it - "proxy" I think. His role is to say all the vile things they would like to say but don't dare to since it would damage their personal image on the forum.
    When he was banned from CL, they sounded like upset hens cackling for their rooster absent from the yard. Highly amusing!

Shill is a bluffer, habitual liar and and enjoys harrassing people. His psychological make-up is similar to Jameson's.

He has also posted PMs at Topix which he received at Sycamore. What a slimeball!

His recent lie: he had the nerve to say on Sycamore that Bill McR's DNA could not be excluded, even giving the page on PMPT where it allegedly said that.
    Suspicious as always when it comes to "quotes" provided by Shill/Louisa/ Athena & Co , I looked it up the original page.
    And just as I had expected: no mention of Bill McR was there at all!!

Instead it says about Bill McR in PMPT verbatim on page 310 (pb):
    His DNA did not match the DNA found on JonBenet's underpants.

Who does Shill think he is going to fool? His primitive tactic is to strew pro-Ramsey-myths around, hoping these myths will grow legs in cyberspace, and of course his fellow IDIs won't correct the false info, even if they know it to be false.

Just now on Topix, he has tried the same again:
    <shill>:
    BMcR 's DNA has not been excluded. When it has I will point that out to her.
    I replied:
    <rashomon>:
    Of course it has been excluded. See PMPT, p. 310.

You have posted false info on Sycamore, like so often. I have corrected the info there, after you were BANNED from Sycamore. Info for those Topix posters who who don't know Shill: once again Shill has been thrown out of a forum and it won't be the last time.
    Posting PMs shows a lack of class and taste, Shill. I hope the Sycamore forum owners finally wake up and won't let you back in. They rolled out the red carpet for you when you joined, but they might now think twice about pampering a cyberstalker.
    In case you have forgotten, Shill: CYBERHARRASSING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.

Please everyone who has gotten stalking and harassing mails from Shill, save them for the record in case someone sues him and needs additional witness testimony for corroboration.
    Last edited by rashomon; August 5, 2008, 8:48 am at Tue Aug 5 8:48:46 UTC 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Yes, the sleazebag and bluffer Shill is playing the 'poor victim' card now. He is so predictable.

Indeed Shill serves the purpose of - what is the English word for it - "proxy" I think. His role is to say all the vile things they would like to say but don't dare to since it would damage their personal image on the forum.
    When he was banned from CL, they sounded like upset hens cackling for their rooster absent from the yard. Highly amusing!

Shill is a bluffer, habitual liar and and enjoys harrassing people. His psychological make-up is similar to Jameson's.

He has also posted PMs at Topix which he received at Sycamore. What a slimeball!

His recent lie: he had the nerve to say on Sycamore that Bill McR's DNA could not be excluded, even giving the page on PMPT where it allegedly said that.
    Suspicious as always when it comes to "quotes" provided by Shill/Louisa/ Athena & Co , I looked it up the original page.
    And just as I had expected: no mention of Bill McR was there at all!!

Instead it says about Bill McR in PMPT verbatim on page 310 (pb):
    His DNA did not match the DNA found on JonBenet's underpants.

Who does Shill think he is going to fool? His primitive tactic is to strew pro-Ramsey-myths around, hoping these myths will grow legs in cyberspace, and of course his fellow IDIs won't correct the false info, even if they know it to be false.

Just now on Topix, he has tried the same again:

I replied:

Hi Rash,

Luckily there is just one of him.

Your posts have been great and I thank you for them. Solace

Take your pick:-

LindaA 5-1
    Tipper herself 6-1
    AndU 8-1
    Athena 11-1
    LadyFisher 11-1
    Shill 13-1
    Zoey 8-1
    Margoo 9-1
    Evening2 11-2
    Mame

Solange has seen fit to post and say he/she is not one of the above which basically confirms that he/she IS one of the above (hint to Solange - if I were off the mark, you'd feel safe and smug and say nothing).

Solange is clearly a wreck of an individual - not a happy bunny at this point in his/her life. Maybe marital dissatisafaction - or perhaps feelings of failure in the work situation. This eliminates one of the above who to all intents and purposes has a happy disposition and appears comfortable with his/her life.

Solange also has major jealousy issues and only an average IQ. That eliminates three of the above who have fairly high IQs.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Interesting

I've posted previously about the interesting parallels that I've seen in Ramsey behaviour and the behaviour of their staunchest supporters and I'm seeing another one with regard to Solange's behaviour.

Remember the "prank" that amused Patsy so much when one of her (unnamed) friends called Frost's wife and pretended to be his mistress? Patsy didn't name her friend and in not doing so, she placed ALL of her friends under suspicion of having done this appallingly vicious thing to a unknown woman. I wonder what they did to deserve such lack of consideration?

It takes a certain type of coward to hide behind a group of innocent people KNOWING that they are being wrongly suspected of some wrongdoing. When these people are the perp's "friends" - that makes it worse.

Solange has carried out his/her attacks at Topix knowing that a certain group of people at Sycamore would be suspected of it and probably caring little that they were. Yet SOlange almost certainly masquerades as their friend.

Many years ago, a relative of mine received horrible poison pen letters - really perverse stuff. The culprit was caught and it was someone who was outwardly sweet and friendly to everyone - a shock for sure. What kind of SICK person does this? I don't know.

Solange accuses me of cowardice for posting my thoughts on the Ramsey subculture here, under my own hat yet he/she "challenges" me under a different hat and using an anonymous proxy server. Who is the coward I wonder? Solange is certainly a coward for playing these nasty little hat games knowing that his/her friends may be falsely accused ;-)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    Hi Rash,

Luckily there is just one of him.

Your posts have been great and I thank you for them. Solace
    I thank you for them as well Rashoman Right now I do not know what I would do without the support of my friends he is definitlly lying and slandering me as nasty as he can be.

What are some of these myths he's been slinging? I could use them in my book, because I have a chapter on myths.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    What are some of these myths he's been slinging? I could use them in my book, because I have a chapter on myths.
    Fastest way for you to absorb what Shill Toaster Tom Mc and that last one we spoke about ....a week ago. The best way to see what he is up to now is go to the Sycamore thread on Topix He is only one fraction away from being sued by me andu is not far behid I am not going to defind myself any longer You all know I had strokes and they are about to totally unhinge me. Think of the lies posted by Shill across the years abgainst the Ramseys or various posters Depends on who he decides to role play on what day does he say John and Patsy were saints or devil worshiping maniac child raing murders But what they have done to me personally is a book in itself You can use anythning concerning me you wish My life has nothing to hide. If you want PM me at WS.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares View Post
    Fastest way for you to absorb what Shill Toaster Tom Mc and that last one we spoke about ....a week ago. The best way to see what he is up to now is go to the Sycamore thread on Topix He is only one fraction away from being sued by me andu is not far behid I am not going to defind myself any longer You all know I had strokes and they are about to totally unhinge me. Think of the lies posted by Shill across the years abgainst the Ramseys or various posters Depends on who he decides to role play on what day does he say John and Patsy were saints or devil worshiping maniac child raing murders But what they have done to me personally is a book in itself You can use anythning concerning me you wish My life has nothing to hide. If you want PM me at WS.
    Chill out CK. Don't let them get to you. I don't claim to be a Christian but even if I didn't believe someone who told me they'd been ill, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt until it were proved otherwise. I don't know what kind of Christian plays hat games in order to attack and harass someone who'd told them they were ill but I find it interesting that AndU's posts are now showing up with "United States" as her location instead of the usual Indianapolis. Just like Solange's. It is horrible.

If you look back at the last week's Topix threads, there have been a few random posts with "United States" as the location. I think certain posters were perhaps "testing the water" with some proxy server.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Let me know if I can be of assistance. I have some rather good (if disorganised) archives. I'm quite good at finding things though.

I don't know what kind of Christian plays hat games in order to attack and harass someone who'd told them they were ill ...
    The answer is - NO KIND OF CHRISTIAN.

If a person is truly a Christian, and that means a real Christ-follower, not just someone attaching the label to themselves, then they would never play hat games OR hate games they way they have done with CK.

Those posters are no more Christians than the Pharisees Christ condemned for being white-washed tombs full of rotting flesh and bones. The ones who are doing such evil and vicious things can call themselves Christians or Buddhists or even Queen Elizabeth, but that does not make it so.

Real Christians do not behave in such a way, and real Christians know it's not about claiming any kind of religion or wearing a badge of rules. It's about what is in the heart. Scripture says "by their fruits you will know them." It is evident that what comes out of these poster's mouths (and their actions) disqualify them as Christians because a TRUE Christian would not say or do what they are doing.

Easy, CK. It's all right. Wow.

Jayelles, shoot.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Chill out CK. Don't let them get to you. I don't claim to be a Christian but even if I didn't believe someone who told me they'd been ill, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt until it were proved otherwise. I don't know what kind of Christian plays hat games in order to attack and harass someone who'd told them they were ill but I find it interesting that AndU's posts are now showing up with "United States" as her location instead of the usual Indianapolis. Just like Solange's. It is horrible.

If you look back at the last week's Topix threads, there have been a few random posts with "United States" as the location. I think certain posteerswere perhaps "testing the water" with some proxy server.
    I would gladly make available to anyone in a position of trust a full transcript of my medical reports. I am sure I have never been able to relay how grave it really was. My family went through far nmore than I did. I did not recognize them even when I was momentarily concious. Shill is doubting I was ever ill and thinks its all cause I am nuts what did he call it Munchaousen? I am sick of being terrorize and lied about. My son sat down at my computer and he went totally ballistic enough so that I literally had to beg him to bring no physical harm. Its gone way past reason or sense. Frankly I think the man is neither harmless or to be tusted I truly do fear this mania I am handicapped what could I do to defend myself if he were to appear at my door? I am dedicated to the truth and seeing justice done for Jon Benet and I know people who keep the case alive what they can. Frankly I dont know how much more I can take. I take comfort in knowing if I should die suddenly My family will prosecue this to the fullest extent. . This is not normal you know he has crossed many lines .