Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Easy, CK. It's all right. Wow.

Jayelles, shoot.
    Shoot what? (or whom?)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares View Post
    I would gladly make available to anyone in a position of trust a full transcript of my medical reports. I am sure I have never been able to relay how grave it really was. My family went through far nmore than I did. I did not recognize them even when I was momentarily concious. Shill is doubting I was ever ill and thinks its all cause I am nuts what did he call it Munchaousen? I am sick of being terrorize and lied about. My son sat down at my computer and he went totally ballistic enough so that I literally had to beg him to bring no physical harm. Its gone way past reason or sense. Frankly I think the man is neither harmless or to be tusted I truly do fear this mania I am handicapped what could I do to defend myself if he were to appear at my door? I am dedicated to the truth and seeing justice done for Jon Benet and I know people who keep the case alive what they can. Frankly I dont know how much more I can take. I take comfort in knowing if I should die suddenly My family will prosecue this to the fullest extent. . This is not normal you know he has crossed many lines .
    CK - you don't need to do this for anyone. I know it's really hard, but you cannot allow them to get to you. Try and put them out of your mind, they aren't worth it. Shill is acting like a giant 4 year old and his buddy Solange is just plain sick. We have a fair idea who Solange is and it's downright sinister. I know he/she reads here and note that he/she has ceased posting the attacks on me since I posted my little "profile" above. I don't think that's coincidence. Solange is the worst kind of coward AND IMO exactly the kind of person who would write a poison pen letter. Solange attacks people anonymously and under the cover of respectability. Solange DOES so knowing that a group of his/her FRIENS will be suspected for the behaviour which he/she alone is perpetrating. The question is - will Solange be big enough to admit the deeds and clear his/her friends from suspicion? I doubt it. However, the evidence will speak for itself. This is a person who will be nice to your face - everyone's friend and who will do nasty deeds when no-one is looking and not care who gets blamed for it. I wouldn't do that to an enemy let alone a friend.

But you relax CK. I'm sure stress of any sort cannot be good for you. Let your friends deal with this.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    The answer is - NO KIND OF CHRISTIAN.

If a person is truly a Christian, and that means a real Christ-follower, not just someone attaching the label to themselves, then they would never play hat games OR hate games they way they have done with CK.

Those posters are no more Christians than the Pharisees Christ condemned for being white-washed tombs full of rotting flesh and bones. The ones who are doing such evil and vicious things can call themselves Christians or Buddhists or even Queen Elizabeth, but that does not make it so.

Real Christians do not behave in such a way, and real Christians know it's not about claiming any kind of religion or wearing a badge of rules. It's about what is in the heart. Scripture says "by their fruits you will know them." It is evident that what comes out of these poster's mouths (and their actions) disqualify them as Christians because a TRUE Christian would not say or do what they are doing.

Exactly. I watched a programme last night called "Make me a Christian". It's a reality show where a group of ministers of the Church take a bunch of sinners (for want of a better term) and will try - not necessarily to convert them, but to make them change some of their ways and live a more Christian lifestyle. I didn't see the whole programme and I admit I was doing something else at the time such that I wasn't fully engaged in what I did see, but there was a witch, a playboy and some kind of hardman. There were tears as they were forced to confront their sins. The playboy was asked to take tests for STDs and eventually couldn't bring himself to do so because he was so afraid of what they'd reveal. Anyway, I digress, these were people who were NOT claiming to be Christians and I'm a firm believer in live and let live. However, there is something very sinister about a person who spouts the bible, hails their Chritian beliefs at every opportunity, participates in prayer meetings and who openly appears to be such a GOOD person- doing these vile things anonymously on the internet.

Actions speak much louder than words. It's all very good saying things like "God knows what's in my heart". Yes. God does know what's in your heart - but everyone can see what's really in your heart too and it makes a mockery of the Christianity you spout.

To me the absolute PITS is attacking a vulnerable person KNOWLINGLY and ANONYMOUSLY.

Default Solange v ???

Solange appeared on Topix and her first post was this:-

Solange
    United States Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#35 Wednesday Jul 30
    Judged:
    Being not a member of any board those that speak ill of 320 need to look in their own backywards. One thing about 320 is I have read posts where people criticize other boards or posters only to go back and find they have been deleted. I notice FFJ encourages their posters to talk about people and allow posters like Jayelles to talk about Louisa who is probably the most low-key IDI I have ever read. All FFJ does is talk about people not about real evidence and they have no one posting there who offers an opposing view so they all agree with each others false information. 320 does question the evidence and speak to it. I agree with OOT -- you all are jealous.
    1) Note the poor English -"Being not a member"... What? Is she trying to sound German or something (no offence Rash). This is a classic troll first-post tactic. I guess it's an attempt to conceal the troll's real posting style and he/she over-compensates at first.

2) Note the resentment for FFJ

3) Note that Solange praises 320, Louisa in particular and ask yourselves why 320 and why not jameson's or any other forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Exactly. I watched a programme last night called "Make me a Christian". It's a reality show where a group of ministers of the Church take a bunch of sinners (for want of a better term) and will try - not necessarily to convert them, but to make them change some of their ways and live a more Christian lifestyle. I didn't see the whole programme and I admit I was doing something else at the time such that I wasn't fully engaged in what I did see, but there was a witch, a playboy and some kind of hardman. There were tears as they were forced to confront their sins. The playboy was asked to take tests for STDs and eventually couldn't bring himself to do so because he was so afraid of what they'd reveal. Anyway, I digress, these were people who were NOT claiming to be Christians and I'm a firm believer in live and let live. However, there is something very sinister about a person who spouts the bible, hails their Chritian beliefs at every opportunity, participates in prayer meetings and who openly appears to be such a GOOD person- doing these vile things anonymously on the internet.

Actions speak much louder than words. It's all very good saying things like "God knows what's in my heart". Yes. God does know what's in your heart - but everyone can see what's really in your heart too and it makes a mockery of the Christianity you spout.

To me the absolute PITS is attacking a vulnerable person KNOWLINGLY and ANONYMOUSLY.
    The term I have heard used most often is "lost people" or "lost ones." We are all sinners who have gone astray, so calling people who are not saved "sinners" isn't quite clear enough. The Bible tells us that we who believe in Christ will be judged more harshly than the lost people, who can't help what they do - they are like children who don't know better. We DO know better, so we have an obligation to Christ to live differently. If you don't see a changed life, the person is not a Christian. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect, but you should see the person striving to be more Christ-like day by day, and repenting of sin when it occurs (daily). People who lie all the time and then swear they are Christian are fooling themselves only.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Solange appeared on Topix and her first post was this:-

1) Note the poor English -"Being not a member"... What? Is she trying to sound German or something (no offence Rash). This is a classic troll first-post tactic. I guess it's an attempt to conceal the troll's real posting style and he/she over-compensates at first.

2) Note the resentment for FFJ

3) Note that Solange praises 320, Louisa in particular and ask yourselves why 320 and why not jameson's or any other forum?

Well I think it is Athena By Jove, I do.

Also, I think your message to Rash (no offense) was hilarious.

I love you both. Rash and Jayelles I mean, not you Athena. I don't love you at all.

Then we moved on to this:-

Solange
    United States Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#36 Wednesday Jul 30
    Judged:
    Challenge for Jayelles: Post your snide comments here so that someone can respond. Stop hiding behind FFJ
    This is obviously someone I have upset - yet I resigned my membership of 320 many weeks ago. However, I had started a thread to address a thread which LouisadelMar had created about one of FFJ's members and which was full of utter garbage and RST spin. Clearly this ruffled a few feathers. WHo would be upset by that? Well LouisadelMar aka Tipper herself would be an obvious suspect as Solange would realise. However, I have to say that whilst I may not be Tipper's favourite person, making anonymous posts on public forums isn't really Tipper's style in my experience.

ETA - Also note that whilst Solange is accusing me of "hiding behind FFJ", she is hiding behind a false hat and an anonymous server. This scenario of accusing me of what she is doing herself is "typical" as we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    Well I think it is Athena By Jove, I do.

Also, I think your message to Rash (no offense) was hilarious.

I love you both. Rash and Jayelles I mean, not you Athena. I don't love you at all.
    Well knowing what we do about this person, it really wouldn't surprise me if she HAD tried to implicate Rash in some underhand behaviour.

Default Solange is also Vulgar

Not only is Solange a coward who commits deliberate acts which implicate others, she is also vulgar:-

Solange
    United States Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#74 Wednesday Jul 30
    Judged:
    So SBoyd do you wipe Jayelles' butt too? Jayelles is afraid to post here because it would reveal her cover. She accuses others of using different servers but who would think of such a thing unless they are doing it themselves. She will just continue to hide behind FFJ - that is what cowards do.

Note the reference to me accusing other of using different servers, but actually, I've only ever suggested one person did that and that ws Athena when I suspected her (almost certainly correctly) of making the JustMe posts at Topix. In fact, we know Athena DID use an anonymous server becasue her location showed up for a day or two as "Anonymous Proxy" so it really wasn't rocket science.

Discussion of the JustMe posts can be found here:-

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...+JustMe&page=4

Starting at Post #41

It is true that I don't post at Topix. I choose not to because I don't want my location displayed for the world to see and I am honest about that. Of course I *could* use an anonymiser as Solange does but that's really not my style - I don't play games. Therefore, her assertion that I must be using one if I think to accuse others of doing so is really rather foolish. I will return to this point later because it may be significant for another reason.

Default Silly So and So

Herein lies a clue:-

Solange
    United States Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#16 Wednesday
    daffodil wrote:
    Why have you posted this???????
    So you must be Jayelles alter-ego. Why would you be so upset with someone posting a fairy tale? I think you have blown your cover since Daffodil shouldn't have even recognized it.
    Here Solange is suggesting that daffodil and I are the same person. Is this a red herring as to Solange's identity - i.e. just nasty troll insults?...

...Or is it linked to her insinuation that I use different servers? You see someone who was privy to both Daffodil and I's IPs would be able to see that they were both in the UK, but that they were still different. It would be nigh on impossible for me to fake a US IP, but if I used a different server here in the UK, I could effectively be two different people on the forums.

But guess what - I don't. I have a wireless/ASDL connection at home with a static IP address and I never post from work. There is no telephone point in the room where my computer is located. I have no easy way to connect to another server even if I wanted to (which I don't). Daffodil and I are not the same person. Daffodil is a wee Sassenach from south of the border and I am a product of the Auld Alliance who lives North of the border.

Default Solange Contd

Solange didn't like it when someone posted in defence of me:-

Solange
    United States Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#21 Thursday
    Patricia Fox wrote:
    I don't understand all this jealousy so many people have of Jayelles..Maybe her intelligence is too great for some to handle.
    I hardly believe anyone is jealous of Jayelles. She is a nasty, vile person who has nothing better to do than to attack other posters on other forums and then when challenged to come here so those people can respond she opines she lives in a small town.

You people talk about 320 but I do not see any vicious posts on that board that talks about any other posters. Why am I not surprised that you would defend this slime.
    "This slime" is how she refers to me. Is this someone I know? No-one calls me slime to my face. I wonder how Solange addresses me when she speaks to my face? Shill insults me all the time and so does E2, but we know they are rude and foul-mouthed posters who hurl insults all the time and one tends to grow immune after a while. Solange is different because here we have someone who spews her venom anonymously - a really cowardly act. Ironic that she accuses me of cowardice for making posts (just like this one) under my own hat.

In many respects, I'd rather have a Shill who does his stuff openly and under his own hat because at least you can see what you are dealing with. Solange is the kind of person who is capable of writing poison pen letters to people she is outwardly friendly with. Her "friends" should take note. Have they received any unpleasant anonymous pms or emails lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    The answer is - NO KIND OF CHRISTIAN.

If a person is truly a Christian, and that means a real Christ-follower, not just someone attaching the label to themselves, then they would never play hat games OR hate games they way they have done with CK.

Those posters are no more Christians than the Pharisees Christ condemned for being white-washed tombs full of rotting flesh and bones. The ones who are doing such evil and vicious things can call themselves Christians or Buddhists or even Queen Elizabeth, but that does not make it so.

Real Christians do not behave in such a way, and real Christians know it's not about claiming any kind of religion or wearing a badge of rules. It's about what is in the heart. Scripture says "by their fruits you will know them." It is evident that what comes out of these poster's mouths (and their actions) disqualify them as Christians because a TRUE Christian would not say or do what they are doing.
    That is exactly what baffles me to no end. I know as a Pastors daughter I was raised to do good, turn the other cheek. However it is not I who is persecuting them. The very opposit eis true. Everyone has limitations. I am a human being after all. I would say I am very naieve I have never seen such cruelty. However I do have the responsibility to not be turned bitter by all this. I am working hard on it. It makes no sense to me. None !