Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Hey, rashomon, I don't suppose any of those sharp-eyed case geniuses over at Syc noticed this graphic of the Ramsey home's second floor layout, posted on a thread there to demonstrate JAR's room wasn't "that close" to JB's, IS WRONG:

[This graphic is from Crime Library, and WHY would someone go to such trouble to CHANGE THE LOCATION OF JAR'S BEDROOM TO MELINDA'S, AND VICE VERSA? Or is the mea culpa that it was an "innocent" mistake?]

Is there any hope at all whatsoever that this case isn't FUBAR now? The more I read at Syc, the more disinformation, fabrications, and pure IGNORANCE I see than has ever been accepted as fact before. I mean REALLY! McReynolds "might" have CLEANED JB'S FINGERNAILS?! Good god. And there's maimed, still peddling her "defensive flesh under the fingernails"! Among OTHER lies and stupidity coming from LOU SMIT.

I am ready to throw up my hands. I understand people who are new to the case not knowing this stuff, but the crap that some long time RST case followers post is beyond the pale. It's a virtual ZOO there!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Hey, rashomon, I don't suppose any of those sharp-eyed case geniuses over at Syc noticed this graphic of the Ramsey home's second floor layout, posted on a thread there to demonstrate JAR's room wasn't "that close" to JB's, IS WRONG:

[This graphic is from Crime Library, and WHY would someone go to such trouble to CHANGE THE LOCATION OF JAR'S BEDROOM TO MELINDA'S, AND VICE VERSA? Or is the mea culpa that it was an "innocent" mistake?]

Is there any hope at all whatsoever that this case isn't FUBAR now? The more I read at Syc, the more disinformation, fabrications, and pure IGNORANCE I see than has ever been accepted as fact before. I mean REALLY! McReynolds "might" have CLEANED JB'S FINGERNAILS?! Good god. And there's maimed, still peddling her "defensive flesh under the fingernails"! Among OTHER lies and stupidity coming from LOU SMIT.

I am ready to throw up my hands. I understand people who are new to the case not knowing this stuff, but the crap that some long time RST case followers post is beyond the pale. It's a virtual ZOO there!
    I pointed that out when I was still a member there and posted a link to an accurate one.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    LOL - good retort; Jayellles!
    Sweet Zoey and dear Athena have quite a number of posts from other boards archived too.

Indeed it does. Verbal rage attacks prove that this poster is in a corner. It indicates defeat, and shows the rage over the defeat.
    This almost feels like in the last pages of an A. Christie whodunit where the villains hurl their insults at Poirot because he umasked them as the offenders.
    Oh boy, how Athena & pals have got their back up against the wall!!

Keep pushing, Jayelles. Don't let them out of the hole they have dug for themselves.

Athena may have forgotten about it, but I haven't, since the JBR discussion is about a possible rage attack at the origin of it all, so what she wrote sticks in my mind - she said that she once got so furious during a family dispute that she either lifted (or even threw over) a very heavy table she thought she never would have been able to move at all.

Now isn't that a classic illustration that flying off the handle can happen to anyone, Athena? If it happened to you, then why could it not have happened to Patsy Ramsey also?
    I wonder what poster 'Solange''s take on this is. Should 'Solange' ever show up at Topix again , I think I'll ask her if she can dig out that post by Athena.

Wow about the table. Must have been some rage :-)

Someone once said that there is no such thing as "out of character" behaviour - that if someone demonstrates that they are capable of a deed, then it is "within character" - maybe just buried a bit deeper.

This behaviour has been revealing and one thing I haven't mentioned at all is that just a few days before the "Solange" poison post assault, Athena sent me an unexpected but friendly pm at Crimelibrary and that I replied to her with due respect. She also made several posts to me at Crimelibrary a day or so after that - perfectly normal posts. There was absolutely no indication whatsoever of what was really in her heart and mind.

Duplicity at its best. The sad thing is, that when people see what someone is capable of doing, that person will be the prime suspect is something similar ever happens again. I know for a fact that people at Sycamore have been receiving anonymous vile pms. It just makes you wonder.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares View Post
    Who? I read the link you posted that is totally off the wall crazy. Only one that crazy is Shill. But he is not using a back up hat on Topix. He was posting from his own most commonly used hat. He uses other hats to get to WS but generally his Shill hat on Topix at least that was what he was using to attack me.
    Dear old Shill made a post at Topix explaining why he was "banned". But the sums don't add up!

According to his post, he was baanned after being given 1 infraction point for lack of civility and a further 2 infraction points for on-going baiting. That's 3.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...63SUQKF7QF/p13

Yet according to the Rules & TOS which the new Mod Roamer has posted, you need to accumulate 5 infraction points for a 10 day Time-Out!

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/sh...0661#post80661

The sums ain't adding up #grin#

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Dear old Shill made a post at Topix explaining why he was "banned". But the sums don't add up!

According to his post, he was baanned after being given 1 infraction point for lack of civility and a further 2 infraction points for on-going baiting. That's 3.

Yet according to the Rules & TOS which the new Mod Roamer has posted, you need to accumulate 5 infraction points for a 10 day Time-Out!

How in the world do you get an infraction at Topix Now he thinks JonBenet would cut my tongue out of my head for the things I have said about her mother. I could stay off that is true but wnen he comes on and makes comments about the strokes I cant I wish I had the wherewithall to just not go there. But he is ignorant about why and how and end results etc. Oh and andU is back as gramto10 or some such thinking now she is a stroke expert. Of course I never had no stroke. Then wny did it cosst over a half million for my care ? What was that flight for life for when they could not get a pulse. I am going to go lay down and get calm and in a better place.

I knew it. He was misrepresenting again.

As I posted above, a NEW troll appeared at Topix to "fight Athena's corner.
    When Athena posted as JustMe a while back, one of the things which revealed JustMe as being Athena was the same location showing up next to their posts.
    In her newest deception attempts, Athena did not want to make the same mistake again and learned a bit about using anonymous proxy or different locations at Topix.

Jessica wrote on Topix:
    "Man, this is getting ridiculous. It's like those Russian matruska dolls, one inside the other. SAJ (and now add O for "Outside Looking In") just keeps trying to hide under another layer of identity, but she keeps getting busted."
    Apt comparison with the Russian Matruska dolls - good one, lol!

Athena/ Just Me/Solange/Observer/Outside Looking In - who will show up next? Athena is beginning to become a serious rival for Jameson as the "Queen of Fakes".
    Great sleuthing job again Jayelles: finding out about the "hill of beans" phrase used by both Athena and her alters.

Default And this is how they are doing it

We've been wondering how a person can show different locations at Topix. Well here is how it's done (thanks to pcmagazine forum):-

Method 1
    Go to a different computer like an Internet cafe.

Method 2
    If you have dial-up, simply connect to a different ISP

Method 3
    If you have ADL, you can ask your ISP to issue you with a different IP number

Method 4
    Surf through a proxy server. All of your data will be transmitted through this server which can be located anywhere in the world. You can find lists of such servers on websites such as this one-

http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html

Example (this one would allow them to satisy a little obsession with Rashie at the same time ):-

87.106.133.217 80 high anonymity Germany 2008-08-14 Whois
    Method 5
    You can install software on your computer which will do Method 4 for you. One example is this one:-

http://www.iprivacytools.com/

This easy to use tool lets you change your IP anytime by routing your Internet traffic through overseas servers. A small dropdown box appears on your Internet browser toolbar with a list of 15 foreign countries. Select one and your IP address will change so that you appear to be located in that country. You can quickly jump back and forth between the 15 locations around the world.
    There is a warning though - these proxy servers are sometimes used illegally and can get you into a lot of trouble. At other times, they expose your computer to illegal activity.

Isn't it funny. The so called evil "BORG" may well continue to argue that the Ramseys are involved in their daughter's murder, but at least they do it openly and honestly. it's always the RST who do the really slimey stuff like this!

I hope the risk of using anonymous proxy servers will be worth it in satisfying their obsession with me. This is one SICK dude

If any of you are members of Sycamore, could you please drop poor taylor a pm and tell him that if he has been made to feel unwelcome in the Ramsey forum, it's because a certain group think he's me. Please feel free to send him a link to this thread. I went back and read some of the pages he's posted on and there is an obvious hostility there which would now make sense. If poor taylor IS Drew from Topix who posted that he'd found Sycamore an unfriendly place, this could help him understand why.

It's absolutely awful that this kind of thing happens. Others have been targeted on account of their simply having civil discussion with me.

What kind of people are these?

Athena's latest troll pal is Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle has been spamming Topix with an almost 3 year old post of mine and one would really have to ask a psychiatrist to explain why.

"Tink" ues a German anonymous proxy - possibly in an effort to implicate Rashomon - just as "Outside Looking In" referred to me as "JLs" in an effort to implicate another poster with whom I have civil discussions.

This person needs to get a life.

Example (this one would allow them to satisy a little obsession with Rashie at the same time ):-
    87.106.133.217 80 high anonymity Germany 2008-08-14 Whois
    Teehee, can't wait to take the Sycamore 'tag team' bullies by the horns if they try to do that.
    A while ago, some of the die-hard IDIs even tried to insinuate I was either Steve Thomas or his wife, lol.
    Of course they know I'm neither, but the purpose was to raise doubt about my sincerity in the other forum posters who don't know me well.
    Athena's latest troll pal is Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle has been spamming Topix with an almost 3 year old post of mine and one would really have to ask a psychiatrist to explain why.

"Tink" ues a German anonymous proxy - possibly in an effort to implicate Rashomon - just as "Outside Looking In" referred to me as "JLs" in an effort to implicate another poster with whom I have civil discussions.

This person needs to get a life.
    Jay, my instant gut feeling when I read Tinkerbelle's post quoting yours was "Hmm - that's strange for a new poster from Germany who has never taken part in any long-term JBR discussion (at least not to my knowledge) to suddenly show up and put that post of Jayelles on Topix."
    There was something fishy about it, and I was tempted to ask her some questions (I supposed it was a 'she' because of the poster name chosen), but then I somehow forgot about it because so much was going on that exttremely active board.
    Tinkerbelle also used the German word "komisch" (= 'funny') in her post, as if to "prove" she was a native speaker.
    I'll do a little test and address Tinkerbelle in German slang which she won't be able to understand unless she is a native speaker. I'll choose a well-known slang which can be understood in the rest of Germany also. I'll also ask her to reply back in slang (or any German dialect she chooses) to me.
    For dialect texts can't be 'produced' by using automatic translation machines. We'll see what happens.

[Jayelles]:
    This behaviour has been revealing and one thing I haven't mentioned at all is that just a few days before the "Solange" poison post assault, Athena sent me an unexpected but friendly pm at Crimelibrary and that I replied to her with due respect. She also made several posts to me at Crimelibrary a day or so after that - perfectly normal posts. There was absolutely no indication whatsoever of what was really in her heart and mind.
    Whoa - spiteful Athena was surrepetitiously preparing her attack, lulling her 'enemy' by smearing honey around her mouth. But proceeding like that would fit her profile.

Athena has chosen the right poster name, lol - for the Ancient Greek goodess Athena was - like all those Greek gods - jealous and vindictive.
    Should Athena get tired of her poster name, here are other choices from Greek mythology which would fit her also:

"Medusa" the one with snakes instead of hair, and when her head was cut off, two new creatures sprang from it.

"Hydra" the multi-headed snake whose heads always grew back when Hercules fought with her.
    Last edited by rashomon; August 15, 2008, 12:20 pm at Fri Aug 15 12:20:55 UTC 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Teehee, can't wait to take the Sycamore 'tag team' bullies by the horns if they try to do that.
    A while ago, some of the die-hard IDIs even tried to insinuate I was either Steve Thomas or his wife, lol.
    Of course they know I'm neither, but the purpose was to raise doubt about my sincerity in the other forum posters who don't know me well.

Jay, my instant gut feeling when I read Tinkerbelle's post quoting yours was "Hmm - that's strange for a new poster from Germany who has never taken part in any long-term JBR discussion (at least not to my knowledge) to suddenly show up and put that post of Jayelles on Topix."
    There was something fishy about it, and I was tempted to ask her some questions (I supposed it was a 'she' because of the poster name chosen), but then I somehow forgot about it because so much was going on that exttremely active board.
    Tinkerbelle also used the German word "komisch" (= 'funny') in her post, as if to "prove" she was a native speaker.
    I'll do a little test and address Tinkerbelle in German slang which she won't be able to understand unless she is a native speaker. I'll choose the Berlin slang because it can be understood in the rest of Germany also. I'll also ask her to reply back in slang (or any German dialect she chooses) to me.
    For dialect texts can't be 'produced' by using automatic translation machines. We'll see what happens.

Whoa - spiteful Athena was surrepetitiously preparing her attack, lulling her 'enemy' by smearing honey around her mouth. But proceeding like that would fit her profile.

Athena has chosen right poster name, lol - for the Ancient Greek goodess Athena was - like all those Greek gods - jealous and vindictive.
    Should Athena get tired of her poster name, here are other choices from Greek mythology which would fit her also:

"Medusa" the one with snakes instead of hair, and when her head was cut off, two new creatures sprang from it.

"Hydra" the mulit-headed snake whose heads always grew back when Hercules fought with her.
    Rashie, I wouldn't bother posting to Tink in German because Tink is almost certainly American :-)

And Shill wants to know if I'm goodlooking. Well..... I once got disqualified from an Ugly Competition on the grounds that "professionals" weren't allowed but I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    Attached Images Attached Images