John Ramsey to appear on Oprah

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by S.F., Aug 18, 2008.

1. S.F.

S.F. Member

Apparently he will make a guest appearance soon. There is a post topic for people to submit questions to him on Oprah's website:
    http://www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

It's under "SURVIVAL STORIES" (hah)

I just wanted to alert the members at FFJ, just in case you all would like to submit some *GOODIES* for good ol' Mr. R!:winko:

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, SF, for the alert to the show and the accompanying question list.

I believe the good members of FFJ will be able to come up with MANY relevant and interesting questions for Mr. Ramsey. ;)

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

How about "How is Burke?" :floor:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Or the question that Tricia asked him on Larry King Live that John claimed not to have been able to hear!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I have always wanted to ask him one question:

How do you live with yourself?

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That goes double for me! If they want to talk to someone from that family about being a survivor, Burke would be a much better candidate!

7. S.F.

S.F. Member

Oh, I'm SURE of it! Gawd, I'd give anything to see Tricia as a guest on that segment & suck the arrogance right out of him with a couple of her hardball questions. He probably wouldn't know what hit him.Tricia's *THE freakin' HURRICANE* man (!) :bowdown: I'm curious to see whether Oprah will "softball" him or come out swingin'. I guess it'll depend on what *mood* she's in.....Sometimes she can be tough, depending on whether or not she's *fond* of a guest.

Mighty funny how all of a sudden, now that JR's been *exonerated* by Mary Spacy, he's all "gung ho" to make an appearance on Oprah's show. Whereas years ago, one probably would have had to drag him----and Patsy----on kickin' & screaming.:unreal:

Reading the show's synopsis alone it is crystal clear as a buttonhook in well water that both Miss "O" & her staff clearly need an *Education* on the Ramsey case. If ANYone's qualified to *school* them, it would be you all here at FFJ.

PS: The "smilies" here are truly CHILL. Love 'em!!

8. Cherokee

That's why everyone here at FFJ needs to make sure to go to the link and post questions. By reading those questions, maybe Oprah and her staff will realize there's more to the Ramsey case than Crazy Lacy's exhoneration.

SF, you are so right that now John has gotten his love letter from Mary Lacy, he thinks it's safe to show his face everywhere. It makes me sick. John Walsh begged the Ramseys to go on his show in order to help find JonBenet's killer, and they wouldn't do it. Now that John has his fake exhoneration, he's make the Grand Tour, waving his "Get Out of Jail Free Card" around as if he's been newly crowned.

If Oprah has been suckered by Mary Lacy's stupidity, then it is OUR job to make sure Oprah at LEAST has the facts (as well as pertinent questions) regarding the Ramsey case.

FFJers, please go to the following link and make your voice heard. Take the time and do it for JonBenet. We're the only ones she has left.

http://www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Seriously

How about:-

1. "Now that Touch DNA testing has revealed more of the same foreign DNA elsewhere on your daughter's clothing, will you be campaigning to have the DNA backlog cleared or for familial DNA testing to be done in order to find the owner of that DNA?"

2. "As a Christian, will you be pushing for Mary Lacy to afford the same privilege of a) being publicly cleared and b) receiving a public apology to every other person whose DNA didn't match and who has been discussed as a potential suspect?"

10. RiverRat

Hey John - whatever happened to......

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/03232000ramseytodaypt4.htm

Wednesday, March 23, 2000 - Today Show - Part 4

COURIC: How are you all doing financially? John, you write about being fired by General Electric, NBC's parent company, when your company was sold to GE.

Mr. RAMSEY: Mm-hmm.

COURIC: According to GE, the company has a policy of not commenting on personnel matters. Are you working at all? Are you doing consulting work?

Mr. RAMSEY: No, no. This is a--a pretty serious cloud over my head. I mean--I mean, it's difficult to--to expect people that--who don't know me in a business environment to...

COURIC: To name you as employee of the month?

Mr. RAMSEY: Yeah, that's right.

COURIC: Are you hoping to make money from this book?

Mr. RAMSEY: The book--any of the profits from the book will go to the foundation that we set up to honor JonBenet.

COURIC: What is that foundation, and what--what does it do?

Mr. RAMSEY: We want the foundation to focus on protecting America's children against predators. I would like the murder of a child to be treated in this country as a federal offense. But there's been over a thousand children murdered in their homes since JonBenet was murdered, yet we don't know about it. We should, as a country, respond to that the best that we can. We don't today.

11. RiverRat

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There is a poll on Oprah's site, too.

http://www.oprah.com/survey/oprahshow/20080815_tows_ramseypoll

* Did you believe John Ramsey or his wife Patsy were guilty or involved in the murder of their daughter JonBenet before they were exonerated?

Yes
    No

I'm not voting in it because I did believe that, and I still do.

13. Cherokee

That poll needs to be changed. There aren't enough choices. It's worded in such a way as to be subtle propaganda - as if Mary Lacy's "exhoneration" is worth anything when it's not.

It's obvious John Ramsey is going to beat the exhoneration drum to death now, and Oprah has bought the idea hook, line and sinker because she doesn't know the case or know any better.

This whole Oprah thing makes me sick. I'm afraid it's a harbinger of things to come. Next up: poor, misunderstood, lying-through-his-teeth, John Ramsey for sainthood.

How do we stop this evil?

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee, if we knew the answer to that, we'd have done it long ago.

If John Ramsey is so shallow...and we know he is, so evil...and we know he is...as to continue the Ramsey Spin Team lies and deceits until his last breath, then so be it. Every time he speaks, he lies more, and every time he lies, he is caught in those lies. He does himself and his family no honor when he presents the murder of his child as self-promoting fodder for the media, all while CONDEMNING the media.

Remember, he's getting old, and he's just not that smart anyway. How many lies have we caught him in so far? That's with a wall of lawyers and PIs telling him what to say! Patsy was the smart one, so John...let him keep spinning. He's just digging his hole deeper and deeper.

Oprah is not LE. She's really just a brilliant propaganda machine for shaping public opinion and making money. I quit watching Oprah many years ago when I realized the kernel of truth about her is that at the heart of it all, she's all about OPRAH.

Whatever BS the RST promote and whoever believes it, we know the truth. Even if NO ONE knew the truth, those who committed this atrocity against a child and our justice system know it and it will devour them and their loved ones eventually, from the inside out. It may be covered up, it may be buried, but it is STILL THE TRUTH. The truth will never change, no matter how many red herrings they lay upon the pathway.

Every action will be countered with an equal and opposite reaction. That is a physical law of motion, but it applies in ways we cannot cipher in numbers, as well. God help them when the Ramseys learn that law of metaphysics.

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

K k,

I totally agree with you about Oprah. I've only watched 1 or two shows ever. She is a money maker and little else. Once she began her "book club" on air and chose a book it went over the top as for sales. Most of her choice for books were garbage...as in that druggie and his lies. They sure weren't literary masterpieces. I didn't read them but my sister did and I respected her opinion on them. Her usual saying after finishing reading one of the books was "Yuck". Also I think she chooses her guests for their value to her. He was "news" once so it should be good for her.

Oh dear don't get me started on Oprah!

16. Elle

Elle Member

I see you have to fill up one of those damned forms before you can put in any questions. I'm just wondering how many of Oprah's staff will be weeding through the hundreds of questions which will be e-mailed without a doubt. I wonder if they they will have the courage to choose serious questions which may make John Ramsey fall off his chair, or will they just choose questions which will be easier for John Ramsey to reply to.

Can't you just hear them saying "Surely, we can't ask him that question!"

I'm afraid I don't trust them.[​IMG]

17. S.F.

S.F. Member

Continue telling the TRUTH. No matter what. You all here at FFJ have more knowledge about this case that could probably fit on the tip of your finger compared to the LACK of knowledge that pollutes the whole body of the media & any other poor uneducated folks who buy the Ramsey *wolf tickets*.

People NEED to hear these things you all are discussing here at this forum. Many who buy the media's *interpretation* of events are left unaware of the truth, because it's *easier* to just sit back in the lounge chair & listen to some *talking head* yammer about their *knowledge* of the case. At least by sharing the knowledge that you have & asking the hardball,poignant questions that people outside here have never thought of may get those types wheels turning. You just never know. The "Ignorance Is Bliss" excuse will no longer work because the FACTS will be there staring them right in the face. Even if some decide to spurn that truth, not EVERYone will. Share it anyway , just like you're doing here at this forum. You just never know who may be listening or watching.

I can't stress this enough to all of you: Don't Ever Stop. Oprah poll or no Oprah poll, ---to Hades with that----the TRUTH is out there. Many people just haven't been made aware of it. You all here have the power to spread that truth, no matter how unpleasant some people may find it. At least they will be made to THINK about the facts, instead of just inhaling the false *smack* passed out by JR & members of his spin team. If you've got killer questions that you think need to be asked---ASK them. At least the effort will have been made. Perhaps a smarter member of *TEAM OPRAH* will acknowledge that. MAKE people think & yank them out of that figurative easy chair. Like I said, you never know.... Yeah, JR is a liar (a lousy one),WE know that. Let the general public in on that as well by asking the tough questions he won't be able to easily *shrug* off. Many people have been deceived into believing Mary Spacy's words *mean* something. Let people know that's both a LIE & a joke. JR & his group of spinning cronies should NOT be allowed to continously tread on justice this easily. Make it HARD for them to spin. Even if they answer with a lie, they'll still HAVE to answer up. If they don't, they're up an even bigger creek w/out a paddle. People will defintely know something's amiss. There have to be more smart people out there who will know what is false & what is true. I for one am curious about those in that audience who don't believe JR's BS......

18. Elle

Elle Member

Now, how can we arrange you being on this same show with John Ramsey SF? Don't think we would need any questions from anyone else if you were there(?). :)

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Wait for my book to come out, and let the chips fall where they may!

20. RiverRat

OMG......you are jameson?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice