For Better Memories than Mine

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

With all this DNA speak it came to me that somewhere deep in my memory banks (which are way overdrawn), there was, if remembering correctly, an UNFLUSHED toilet at the Ramsey house. I don't remember which toilet, but remember it was quite the talk at the time it was made public.

Since I have NEVER heard it mentioned again, and since all the DNA talk is the current topic, do we know:

Was it tested?
    Who did the contents of the unflushed toilet belong to?
    Where was this toilet?

Is this one of those tidbits not yet released to the public?

One would assume the contents of that unflushed toilet belonged to someone in the family. If not, one would hope that those contents were tested; plenty of DNA in there. If tested and it was NOT Ramsey, we would have heard that over and over again, so must we assume that the contents were Ramsey?

Anyone remember or know?

2. AMES

AMES Member

I have wondered about this also. I THINK that Patsy said that one of Burke's friends had a bad habit of not flushing. I will have to go back and re-read her 98 interview.

3. Little

Little Member

Barbara,
    I seem to remember something about that too and can not remember where I read it.
    This is all I could find.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I do recall that "material from toilet" was taken into evidence. I remember reading about that unflushed toilet, and I think it was the one in JBR's bathroom.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Thank you all. I see they took liquid from the toilet, toilet tissue and the toilet seat itself. Also, some mention of the pipes themselves

Are we to assume that all materials found belonged to JonBenet or one of the Ramseys?

So if it all belonged to Ramsey, HENCE, once again, NO evidence of an intruder who by some accounts, wandered the house for hours to understand the layout yet never needed a restroom.

Just one of the test results we never heard about. When that happens, it just tells me that ONLY Ramsey evidence was found.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes, Barbara- I agree. I think that is also the case with a LOT of the information about the case, anything that implicates the Rs is kept quiet, not released to the public. A "lie of omission", if you will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice