Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To me, the part about how he admired the attys who "did it for him" is an interesting choice of words. LW is someone who just can't (in his mind) be wrong, which means his father wasn't wrong. IMO LW is forever defending the criminal, not because he feels any moral obligation to do so. Just the opposite. It's his mission to change the meaning of immoral.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    IMO LW is forever defending the criminal, not because he feels any moral obligation to do so. Just the opposite. It's his mission to change the meaning of immoral.

Little
    Which is exactly why he and Jameson make such a great tag team.

Wood
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

OH, interesting observations about Wood.

I can't imagine how devastating it would be to grow up with such shame and violence in your family, watching your parents do their worst everyday until it came to murder. Wood is deeply intelligent, and he must have truly suffered as a child. I do feel for that child.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    OH, interesting observations about Wood.

I can't imagine how devastating it would be to grow up with such shame and violence in your family, watching your parents do their worst everyday until it came to murder. Wood is deeply intelligent, and he must have truly suffered as a child. I do feel for that child.
    You're forgetting one thing: bad as his childhood was, he got to live his out, didn't he? That's more than I can say for his client's daughter.

If it were up to me, he'd have a rotten adulthood, too.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes but he is a civil attorney I believe. He does it for the money, he even said so.
    I loved it when he and Wendy Murphy clashed on some show ,i don't remember which one ,and she pretty much showed she can't and won't be intimidated by the likes of him. Wendy Murphy became a hero of mine when I saw that. I admire her a great deal.
    This is something interesting Wendy said about Lin Wood, when she did a interview with the National Review:

Lopez: Rita Cosby endorses your book on the back cover. Will you be available as she gathers a legal team as Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern hit back against her book?

Murphy: I’ve worked with Rita for many years, and have had many conversations with her since her book came out. I respect Rita, and I know she is not frivolous about her work, so of course I will support her as she defends herself. In fact, she and I have now both been threatened by Howard K. Stern’s lawyer, Lin Wood. Wood represents Jon Benet Ramsey’s parents, and he threatened me with litigation during an appearance on Larry King Live for my suggestion that John Ramsey was possibly involved in his daughter’s death.
    Wood has called me every name in the book but, what people don’t know, is that right before he wasted all his airtime on Larry King threatening me, he called me on my cell phone, and told me he would sue me if I ever again expressed my opinion about his clients’ involvement in the death of their daughter. He arrogantly warned me to “check his record” and I told him to kiss my a##.His bullying tactics are a dirty trick designed to stop people such as Rita Cosby from digging for the truth — when the truth may jeopardize his client.

Source: http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...gwMGVjMGM4ODU=

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    This is something interesting Wendy said about Lin Wood, when she did a interview with the National Review:

Lopez: Rita Cosby endorses your book on the back cover. Will you be available as she gathers a legal team as Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern hit back against her book?

Murphy: I’ve worked with Rita for many years, and have had many conversations with her since her book came out. I respect Rita, and I know she is not frivolous about her work, so of course I will support her as she defends herself. In fact, she and I have now both been threatened by Howard K. Stern’s lawyer, Lin Wood. Wood represents Jon Benet Ramsey’s parents, and he threatened me with litigation during an appearance on Larry King Live for my suggestion that John Ramsey was possibly involved in his daughter’s death.
    Wood has called me every name in the book but, what people don’t know, is that right before he wasted all his airtime on Larry King threatening me, he called me on my cell phone, and told me he would sue me if I ever again expressed my opinion about his clients’ involvement in the death of their daughter. He arrogantly warned me to “check his record” and I told him to kiss my a##.His bullying tactics are a dirty trick designed to stop people such as Rita Cosby from digging for the truth — when the truth may jeopardize his client.

Source: http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...gwMGVjMGM4ODU=
    That is why we love her!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Love isn't the right word!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.