Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default JonBenet's ghost??

http://www.trutv.com/shows/haunting_evidence/

It seems they will go into the Ramsey house and try to speak to JBR.

For some reason, I couldn't get the sound on the video to work, so don't know what they say, but this is what is coming. Click on the link about going to the Ramsey house and the video will play

I guess it can't be any less reliable than the Boulder DA's investigation and Lacy's conclusions!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I couldn't get the sound to work on the video, either, but that has to be an old video. For one, it's still PR's decorating and her kitchen. Also, one of the subsequent owners walled up the wineceller. But before that, the group of "investors" (i.e. R friends and associates) pulled up carpet and repainted everything. And lastly, the house is for sale again, and a link to the realtor's video tour shows a completely renovated home, including kitchen.
    That video is was probably taken just after the house was emptied of their furniture and posessions; taken by someone that had access to it and it looks lie it was taken at night.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Thanks, Barbara. Guess "SOMEONE" has managed to make a BUCK OR TWO off of JonBenet yet again. That video is old. But it will be interesting to see how the psychics "read" the house/crime scene. And how did they get INSIDE THE CELLAR ROOM, if at all...?

Well, I guess we'll see the NEW basement remodel anyhow.

JonBenet Ramsey – NEW!
    Premieres Sat, October 4 at 10P
    John and Patsy Ramsey awoke the morning after Christmas 1996 to find their youngest daughter, JonBenet, missing and a 2 ½ page long ransom note in the kitchen. After a panicked search of the home, JonBenet's body was eventually found in the basement under a blanket. More than 10 years later, the murderer's identity is still a mystery. Was it a stranger who stalked JonBenet? A friend of the family? Her own mother? Our team heads to Boulder, CO to investigate each theory, and attempt to bring answers to this baffling case once and for all.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

We don't get Tru TV here so I guess I'm going to have to miss out on this gem. I do feel confident in predicting however that the criminal investigation won't be any further forward after the psychic investigation :-(

I think the reason the footage of the house is silent is because they've had to dub out the voiceover from a different documentary.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post

For some reason, I couldn't get the sound on the video to work, so don't know what they say, but this is what is coming. Click on the link about going to the Ramsey house and the video will play

I guess it can't be any less reliable than the Boulder DA's investigation and Lacy's conclusions!
    Thank you for posting this, Barbara. There is sound with the other videos. I did hear John Oliver - Psychic Medium, Carla Baron - Psychic Profiler, and Patrick Burns - Paranormal Investigator speaking. Very interesting.

I had no sound at all until I clicked "Full Player" in the right hand corner.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post

True.

Why can't they just leave her alone?
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Angry Jay,

I think you are correct abut it being a left over from another time. sorry you don't get it over there. The following week on the same program they will be doing a similar story about Madeleine McCann and then the following week one on the Zodiac killer.

I've seen this series before with the same "stars". They did one on Natalie from Aruba. I can't say I was very impressed with what they showed. they did perport to have Natalie grapple with someone in the sand on the beach near the little fishing shacks. And "heard" her yelling and then moaning. I don't know what to think about them all but know they are decent people who try to channel loved ones from beyond. I'm just not too sure how all of this plays out on TV for a huge audience.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    I think you are correct abut it being a left over from another time. sorry you don't get it over there. The following week on the same program they will be doing a similar story about Madeleine McCann and then the following week one on the Zodiac killer.

I've seen this series before with the same "stars". They did one on Natalie from Aruba. I can't say I was very impressed with what they showed. they did perport to have Natalie grapple with someone in the sand on the beach near the little fishing shacks. And "heard" her yelling and then moaning. I don't know what to think about them all but know they are decent people who try to channel loved ones from beyond. I'm just not too sure how all of this plays out on TV for a huge audience.
    I just realised that I might actually be able to see this. I'm accompanying my husband on a business trip to the US next week and will be there when it airs! I suppose it will depend on whether the hotel we're staying in (a Sheraton) will have the channel ???
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs down

THIS is the big show that has been hinted about for a while at ToxicTopic?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I've been thinking about this.

Since the current home owner is Christian, and a B I G Christian with a famous Christian DADDY...she wouldn't let any "psychics" into the home, surely.

She's owned the home now for a few years. I'm thinking she may be the one who did all the remodeling, since we read about the cellar room being closed up with a wall in recent years.

So...how did this "psychic" group get INTO the home to do a reading? This particular show isn't that old, either, maybe a couple of years?

We know the video we watched at the link is from old footage of the home.

So...how is this going to work? Are we going to see these psychics in the home? With the remodel?

If so, it would seem the Christian who owns it either let these people in for this, may have gotten "compensation" for it, or didn't know about it at all...?

Well, it will be interesting to watch to see what we can make of all of this.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

You guys, I'm sure will think I am crazy...and well, I prolly am. But I do get in to the paranormal aspect of things...I love to ghost hunt, get evp's and be curious about what is after this life. I have tried and tried to get info on JonBenet myself and friends have as well. There isn't anything we've been able to catch about this case. No one from the "other side" is speaking.
    Please don't throw stones at me....but when Patsy died ...the evp's caught did not implicate her at all. This is not proof, this isn't science, but it was interesting none the less. Protection of someone for whatever reason is what we've gotten. Of course, evp's of other "top murders" have not produced anything either. So just conversing.....
    Hope all is doin okay, been awhile since I wrote. New job....not liking it!! LOL
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I've been thinking about this.

Since the current home owner is Christian, and a B I G Christian with a famous Christian DADDY...she wouldn't let any "psychics" into the home, surely.
    She's owned the home now for a few years. I'm thinking she may be the one who did all the remodeling, since we read about the cellar room being closed up with a wall in recent years.

So...how did this "psychic" group get INTO the home to do a reading? This particular show isn't that old, either, maybe a couple of years?

We know the video we watched at the link is from old footage of the home.

So...how is this going to work? Are we going to see these psychics in the home? With the remodel?

If so, it would seem the Christian who owns it either let these people in for this, may have gotten "compensation" for it, or didn't know about it at all...?

Well, it will be interesting to watch to see what we can make of all of this.
    I agree. And I just want to clarify that some Christians believe in a psychic's ability, but believe that the "gift" is from the devil. So, my guess is that this psychic got into the home, before the last owners bought it.