Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I had to turn this chit off. The minute I saw delousional Loose Mitts and Bucky, I thought, that's it. I don't want a heart attack. I watched awhile, then turned it off. Aholes.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I had to turn this chit off. The minute I saw delousional Loose Mitts and Bucky, I thought, that's it. I don't want a heart attack. I watched awhile, then turned it off. Aholes.

Good move. I watched to the end because they said AT THE BEGINNING that there would be...YOU KNOW IT'S COMING...NEVER BEFORE SEEN EVIDENCE.... I thought, well maybe Smit and Tracey, to actually have a reason to put this junk on TV might show a picture or two we haven't seen. BUT NO. JUST NEW LIES SAYING WE HADN'T SEEN THIS OR THAT OR NO ONE KNEW WHAT WE ALL HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS!!!

Oh, what a disgrace. Smit and Tracey have finally proven themselves to be exactly what we always knew: RAMSEY SHILLS who are out to MAKE A BUCK OFF OF A MURDERED CHILD, and they don't give ONE GOOD GODDAMN about her murderer being caught, what she went through, nor how they have EXPLOITED HER FOR EVERY PENNY THEY CAN SQUEEZE OUT OF HER HORRIBLE DEATH.

I swear, it makes me shiver to think of what a cesspool of evil surrounds this case.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Angry Just for a moment,

I had a feeling they were going to name the real killer when they walked down town and stopped before a 3 story building and guess what!!!? It was the building were Access Graphics used to be. Then I thought AAH haa this is it JR will be named. But darn it didn't happen. They sure ground out the same old same old. and I too, waited to how they would explain the blow to the head and didn't even mention it.

I too almost turned it off when I saw loose mits but then I thought maybe we see some different photos. But no. And once again they have ignored the facts that John broke that window previously and White moved the suit case under the window. Oh well I shall not watch any more of their programs since I know now how they perform the cases. Stupidly! It's theatre not science or evidence. Yuck
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

And good ole boy JR never lifts a finger to sue these guys like he does everyone else and their theories...why? Because it points AWAY from him and his dearly departed patsy...(double entendre intended).
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I watched this last night on TV. I couldn't believe it. The announcer kept saying that everything John and Carla were sensing were in sync with what only detectives knew. Baloney. Everyone knows about the stun gun theory, the open window in the basement theory, etc. And John the psychic being taken by his senses to a building which once housed John Ramsey's business and saying this building had something to do with Jonbenet's murder was a bit much.

The actor the show got to play Jonbenet's "real" killer looked just like that crazy guy Mary Lacy brought back from the Philippines. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    I had a feeling they were going to name the real killer when they walked down town and stopped before a 3 story building and guess what!!!? It was the building were Access Graphics used to be. Then I thought AAH haa this is it JR will be named. But darn it didn't happen. They sure ground out the same old same old. and I too, waited to how they would explain the blow to the head and didn't even mention it.

I too almost turned it off when I saw loose mits but then I thought maybe we see some different photos. But no. And once again they have ignored the facts that John broke that window previously and White moved the suit case under the window. Oh well I shall not watch any more of their programs since I know now how they perform the cases. Stupidly! It's theatre not science or evidence. Yuck
    Smit points to the scuff mark on the wall...like this is some BIG piece of evidence that the "INTRUDER" climbed through the window. As you said, we all know that John came through that same window after locking himself out of the house, how does SMIT HEAD know that the scuff mark wasn't made by JOHN'S shoe?

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs down

That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and literally made me sick to my stomach to witness the main Ramsey enablers enact their fantasies. The only premonition that was correct was the Pearl Street connection!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Thumbs up River Rat,

You go girl! That's the truth.!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Thumbs down

I TOTALLY agree with you all (from post #22 of KoldKase) and on...
    total Bull sh*t!! When Lou and Tracey came on the screen - I too ALMOST turned it off - but of course HAD to watch til the end - to 'see' what JonBenet had to say... "hello" ?? what is that sh*t about??!!! LOL!!
    Oh well - another day, another $$ for these people. I too was going to believe these people - but am NOT going to watch ANY of these programs ever again!! And I agree - no 'hit' on the head. Also noticed that she had tape on her mouth while he was strangling her - but we ALL know there was NO mucas or anything on that tape... which there SHOULD have been if she had been screaming and crying with that tape on her....
    ok - I'm done!! :stupid1:
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    I TOTALLY agree with you all (from post #22 of KoldKase) and on...
    total Bull sh*t!! When Lou and Tracey came on the screen - I too ALMOST turned it off - but of course HAD to watch til the end - to 'see' what JonBenet had to say... "hello" ?? what is that sh*t about??!!! LOL!!
    Oh well - another day, another $$ for these people. I too was going to believe these people - but am NOT going to watch ANY of these programs ever again!! And I agree - no 'hit' on the head. Also noticed that she had tape on her mouth while he was strangling her - but we ALL know there was NO mucas or anything on that tape... which there SHOULD have been if she had been screaming and crying with that tape on her....
    ok - I'm done!! :stupid1:
    Not only no hit on the head...but, also no changed underwear, or broken paintbrush insertion, either. He brought a baseball bat? WHY? And a flashlight..and a camera? But, OH...he had this planned for a LONG time, says Karla. Didn't sound too prepared to me. When he climbed out that window, hoisting himself up with the suitcase...how did he grab onto anything to get out of the window...I mean, he had his hands full with a baseball bat, camera and flashlight. He brings stupid stuff...but, is hoping that the Rams have just the stuff he needs to make a garotte, and to pen a RN?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and literally made me sick to my stomach to witness the main Ramsey enablers enact their fantasies. The only premonition that was correct was the Pearl Street connection!
    Oh, no, I am not buying the "Pearl Street Mall" BS for ONE SECOND! PUUHLEEEZE! He's driving from the mountains to downtown Boulder BY PSYCHIC GPR? And "OH," we see him saying, "No, not that street...not this one...OH! It's THIS ONE...turn LEFT"...and VOILA! He's in front of a building TRYING TO LOOK UNFAMILIAR WITH IT ALL...and it's...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...ACCESS GRAPHICS!!

NO way. NO HOW. Not unless they remove my brain and put a TURNIP in its place will I believe that man never heard of AG before that filming, never HEARD of Pearl Street Mall as its home offices for YEARS AND YEARS, and NEVER ONCE KNEW THAT WAS JOHN RAMSEY'S COMPANY? His "psychic abilities" was his road map to the former AG building like his acting is guiding him to an Emmy for this show.

And oh, neither of these "psychics" EVER heard of Smit's INTRUDER THEORY before they came to the EXACT DETAILS BY PSYCHIC ABILITY?

I tell you, I've seen more convincing con acts in two-bit carnival side shows. Tracy HIMSELF said IN THE PROGRAM that THIS IS THE MOST INFAMOUS UNSOLVED MYSTERY IN THE WORLD. But MIRACULOUSLY...these three psychics...NEVER HEARD OF THE DETAILS TRACY AND SMIT HAVE NOW WASHED THE PUBLIC IN DOZENS OF TIMES THROUGH THE YEARS! Add in the number of times the Ramseys appeared on air over this murder, add in the number of times WOOD, OLLIE, LACY, AND PERV KARR have been on TV spreading the BULLCHIT...WHO ON THIS PLANET WITH A TV COULDN'T HAVE SAID EXACTLY WHAT THESE THREE SHILLS SAID?

It's really a shock it has come to this. All those who have considered Smit and Tracey credible...if they're not in the RST Wackadoodles Gang, I can't imagine HOW they can watch this CON GAME and not walk away thinking SMIT AND TRACEY LIED TO US ALL ALONG. Duh.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    The actor the show got to play Jonbenet's "real" killer looked just like that crazy guy Mary Lacy brought back from the Philippines. Strange.
    Oh, they played every scam they've run in this case to the HILT. How surprising they didn't get PERV KARR HIMSELF to play the roll. With the production values we saw, they probably couldn't meet his quote: gas money to get there.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~