Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

(Moans in frustration)
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and literally made me sick to my stomach to witness the main Ramsey enablers enact their fantasies.
    You said it.

Lou Smit has sunk to a new low, if that could be possible. He already had no credibility with me, but a few fence-sitters had given him the benefit of the doubt. One even theorized that he was playing a game with the Ramseys, pretending to believe them to get close enough for a confession. Smit's involvement in this one-sided, fact-deficient, psychic-psycho lunacy proves that theory false. Lou Smit really is as demented and delusional as we originally thought.

And then there's rat-faced Michael Tracey preening for the cameras; Mr. Ethics-in-Media himself, spouting nonsense and not caring one whit that the whole production is devoid of the truth or documented evidence. Tracey will do anything, even cavort with two-bit carnival "psychics" who are no more psychic than a bag of carrots, to get his weasel nose on camera and 15 more minutes of fame.

Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't have their bosom buddy, Mary Lacy, on the show, reading her love letter to the Ramseys as the grand finale. They could have had fireworks and Mary and John Ramsey riding off into the sunset together while Smit and Tracey threw rice and pieces of pineapple.

Court TV/Tru TV ought to be horse-whipped for showing this piece of garbage. A backed-up sewer would be preferable to the effluent provided by Smit and Tracey and shown to viewers as real evidence in the Ramsey case.

Of course, no one can show, or tell, the REAL facts of the case without getting sued by Lin Wood and the Ramseys, so only lies can successfully be propagated in the media. And I don't need a psychic to tell me that.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, no, I am not buying the "Pearl Street Mall" BS for ONE SECOND! PUUHLEEEZE! He's driving from the mountains to downtown Boulder BY PSYCHIC GPR? And "OH," we see him saying, "No, not that street...not this one...OH! It's THIS ONE...turn LEFT"...and VOILA! He's in front of a building TRYING TO LOOK UNFAMILIAR WITH IT ALL...and it's...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...ACCESS GRAPHICS!!

NO way. NO HOW. Not unless they remove my brain and put a TURNIP in its place will I believe that man never heard of AG before that filming, never HEARD of Pearl Street Mall as its home offices for YEARS AND YEARS, and NEVER ONCE KNEW THAT WAS JOHN RAMSEY'S COMPANY? His "psychic abilities" was his road map to the former AG building like his acting is guiding him to an Emmy for this show.

And oh, neither of these "psychics" EVER heard of Smit's INTRUDER THEORY before they came to the EXACT DETAILS BY PSYCHIC ABILITY?

I tell you, I've seen more convincing con acts in two-bit carnival side shows. Tracy HIMSELF said IN THE PROGRAM that THIS IS THE MOST INFAMOUS UNSOLVED MYSTERY IN THE WORLD. But MIRACULOUSLY...these three psychics...NEVER HEARD OF THE DETAILS TRACY AND SMIT HAVE NOW WASHED THE PUBLIC IN DOZENS OF TIMES THROUGH THE YEARS! Add in the number of times the Ramseys appeared on air over this murder, add in the number of times WOOD, OLLIE, LACY, AND PERV KARR have been on TV spreading the BULLCHIT...WHO ON THIS PLANET WITH A TV COULDN'T HAVE SAID EXACTLY WHAT THESE THREE SHILLS SAID?

It's really a shock it has come to this. All those who have considered Smit and Tracey credible...if they're not in the RST Wackadoodles Gang, I can't imagine HOW they can watch this CON GAME and not walk away thinking SMIT AND TRACEY LIED TO US ALL ALONG. Duh.
    I wondered if he had his script taped to the inside of his sunglasses. He wears them, rain or shine...for every show. What is up with THAT? Is he trying to look cool or what? He looks like an idiot, wearing them in the rain. WHO does that?

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    I wondered if he had his script taped to the inside of his sunglasses. He wears them, rain or shine...for every show. What is up with THAT? Is he trying to look cool or what? He looks like an idiot, wearing them in the rain. WHO does that?

Now that you mention it, it's probably some kind of wireless electronic device he uses. You may have hit the nail right on the head...or the audio device in his ear.

I have to tell y'all that Smit and Tracey KNOW their audience! Oh yes they do! The Ramseyites are at the swamp and sycamore asylum singing their praises, so impressed. OOH YEAH THEY ARE!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! These mush for brains really are TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE KILLER IS FROM THIS SHOW! A few even say they feel Smit might have "coached" the psychics, but they go right on discussing it as if the psychics and Smit are on the up and up! I will never, if I live to be 2000 years old, be ready for how dumb these people are. NEVAH!!

Oh, you think I'm kidding? Huh? Huh? Well, here is a post maimed made about the show in response to a question from Wackadoodles, and I don't think I've ever seen a more stupid group of words ever put together: move over Lucy and Ethel, the bar for dumb broads has been shattered.

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/sh...?t=3483&page=8

Yesterday, 11:23 PM
    Mame
    Senior Resident Join Date: Feb 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evening2
    Since I fell sleep, did they say this person WORE a security badge?
    I can't remember her exact words but she said she felt he worked as a security guard...they did show an image of a badge on the screen...but, I'm not sure if that was her vision or a prop.
    I rest my case.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Wink

Now that you mention it, it's probably some kind of wireless electronic device he uses. You may have hit the nail right on the head...or the audio device in his ear.

I have to tell y'all that Smit and Tracey KNOW their audience! Oh yes they do! The Ramseyites are at the swamp and sycamore asylum singing their praises, so impressed. OOH YEAH THEY ARE!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! These mush for brains really are TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE KILLER IS FROM THIS SHOW! A few even say they feel Smit might have "coached" the psychics, but they go right on discussing it as if the psychics and Smit are on the up and up! I will never, if I live to be 2000 years old, be ready for how dumb these people are. NEVAH!!

Oh, you think I'm kidding? Huh? Huh? Well, here is a post maimed made about the show in response to a question from Wackadoodles, and I don't think I've ever seen a more stupid group of words ever put together: move over Lucy and Ethel, the bar for dumb broads has been shattered.

I rest my case.
    OH MY GOSH, you are SO funny! ROTFL!!!!

Yeah, ya see KK....I thought that it was well known that the TV industry has actually came up with a way, to tap into a psychic's brain, and record their visions now, to broadcast to the viewing audience. Isn't technology WONDERFUL?

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

As someone who has talked to dead people for a log time- one of the first Mediums I ever dealt with had an old saying...she said there were three things your should never take money for because you'll lose your "gift" for it.
    One was telling jokes, two was having sex, three was clairvoyance. Wonder if those "psychics" got paid.
    EVP is also able to be heard by anyone. You don't have to be clairaudient (hearing the dead) to hear EVP messages. I didn't watch the show, but did anyone other than the "psychic" hear the little girl say "Hello"?
    The dead no longer have a voicebox nor any physical apparatus for speech. When the dead speak through EVP, their "voices" are not the ones they had in life, but sound electronic, sometimes static-y. That's because they are using the electromagnetic energy of the tape. They can do this because they can manipulate energy fields easily. If the dead speak in their own voice- it is not EVP but something different. In that case, usually only the clairaudient can hear them, but often a loved one or someone with a close connection will be able to hear them as well. Keep in mind that they are still not using a real "voice", but in these cases are communicating telepathically- what we "hear" is simply our memory of their familiar voice, which has been sent to our minds. When I hear from my father, it is his own voice. But my husband can hear him too, sometimes even when I can't. I have yet to leave a tape recorder running in his old room. The EVP voices sound creepy. He knows how to reach me if he wants to. I never try to contact him, nor should anyone ever try to contact the dead. They can contact us whenever they want to. Sometimes they just don't want to. (can you blame them?). After I die, though I do plan to be annoying, I'll be like "I am SO outta there".
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

I rest my case.
    Everything is a possibility with lame mame........all this did for me was confirm that her Inside Sources are still just Smit and Tracey.....whom by the way - did a wonderful job of covering his bloody British teeth on camera this time!!!

I didn't buy any of this crap, that why I said the closest they came to the truth was the AG building where John worked. TeamRam is still milking this little girl for all she is worth, but this scam is a new low.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    As someone who has talked to dead people for a log time- one of the first Mediums I ever dealt with had an old saying...she said there were three things your should never take money for because you'll lose your "gift" for it.
    One was telling jokes, two was having sex, three was clairvoyance. Wonder if those "psychics" got paid.
    EVP is also able to be heard by anyone. You don't have to be clairaudient (hearing the dead) to hear EVP messages. I didn't watch the show, but did anyone other than the "psychic" hear the little girl say "Hello"?
    The dead no longer have a voicebox nor any physical apparatus for speech. When the dead speak through EVP, their "voices" are not the ones they had in life, but sound electronic, sometimes static-y. That's because they are using the electromagnetic energy of the tape. They can do this because they can manipulate energy fields easily. If the dead speak in their own voice- it is not EVP but something different. In that case, usually only the clairaudient can hear them, but often a loved one or someone with a close connection will be able to hear them as well. Keep in mind that they are still not using a real "voice", but in these cases are communicating telepathically- what we "hear" is simply our memory of their familiar voice, which has been sent to our minds. When I hear from my father, it is his own voice. But my husband can hear him too, sometimes even when I can't. I have yet to leave a tape recorder running in his old room. The EVP voices sound creepy. He knows how to reach me if he wants to. I never try to contact him, nor should anyone ever try to contact the dead. They can contact us whenever they want to. Sometimes they just don't want to. (can you blame them?). After I die, though I do plan to be annoying, I'll be like "I am SO outta there".
    The guy using EVP was not a psychic. He had the big ole microphone and he held it through the bars of the gate around the house. After recording for awhile, he played it back using some type of decyphering on his computer. And it was a little girls voice (although filled with static), saying "hello". First of all, why would she be in the yard? Why didn't he just ASK her who killed her? And how...if she wasn't there, and had already crossed over...was she able to speak to anybody. Karla, one of the psychic's said what you told me when you first came onto these boards...that JB spirit had left her, and that she was floating above her body..You said that it happened right before she died, to spare her pain, but I can't remember when the Psychic said that it happened, right before she died, or right after. I DVR'd it, so I will go back and watch it again.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    The guy using EVP was not a psychic. He had the big ole microphone and he held it through the bars of the gate around the house. After recording for awhile, he played it back using some type of decyphering on his computer. And it was a little girls voice (although filled with static), saying "hello". First of all, why would she be in the yard? Why didn't he just ASK her who killed her? And how...if she wasn't there, and had already crossed over...was she able to speak to anybody. Karla, one of the psychic's said what you told me when you first came onto these boards...that JB spirit had left her, and that she was floating above her body..You said that it happened right before she died, to spare her pain, but I can't remember when the Psychic said that it happened, right before she died, or right after. I DVR'd it, so I will go back and watch it again.

There is no way to know if that "psychic" (and I use the term advisedly) had that voice pre-recorded. JBR, like all who are in spirit, is free to be anywhere she wishes- she can freely travel here whenever she wants. But I doubt she was there with THAT crew. People have always asked psychics why don't they just ASK murder victims who killed them. Well, that would be dicey legally- think of the lawsuit the person named could file (especially with LW involved). Then it could also be used against the prosecution by saying that it was prejudicial to the jury. And the MAIN reason is that it requires that the psychic also be a true Medium (they are not the same thing but are not mutually exclusive) and really be in contact with the victim.
    Keep in mind she is not a child "over there" either, so much for the "little girl's voice". She is a beautiful, innocent soul eternally.
    From my experience and study, murder victims have no particular interest in letting anyone know what happened- that is something for those they left behind to deal with, and the killer will pay- either here or there. It doesn't really matter to the victim where. They know no one gets away with anything anyway, and time has no meaning any longer so it doesn't matter how long it takes. This is hard for some to process, but once you die, no matter how horrible your death was, it becomes simply the way you "exited" this world. The spirit, especially when a child dies, doesn't stay in the body to feel the pain. Anyone who has ever had a "near death" experience reports feeling no pain, and watching themselves as if they were an observer in the room.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Default DeeDee

I have been reading your posts with a great deal of interest. My Dad died about 4 years ago and my Mom was naturally in alot of pain emotionally. She told me that one night as she lay in her bed crying she tried to speak to my Dad. She told him that she would be okay if she could just know that he was alright. She told me that she heard his voice saying "well I'm alright." I was a little concerned about her but she has been better since then and, though she visits his grave regularly, hasn't heard from him again. I think it was a last gift from him - to comfort her.

Default Carla...the Psychic?

http://www.iigwest.com/investigation...la_report.html

This link was provided by a poster over at WBS. Carla is a fake..., she has claimed to have worked with such cases as the Nicole Brown/Ron Goldman murder case. Nicole's sister says she has never heard of her before. This is just the beginning....there are many others, including working with police on the JBR case. Below is a quote by Cara.

“I don’t think it’s about the accuracy. I think it’s about the assistance that I give.”

From Ames: What good is her assistance, if her accuracy doesn't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    I have been reading your posts with a great deal of interest. My Dad died about 4 years ago and my Mom was naturally in alot of pain emotionally. She told me that one night as she lay in her bed crying she tried to speak to my Dad. She told him that she would be okay if she could just know that he was alright. She told me that she heard his voice saying "well I'm alright." I was a little concerned about her but she has been better since then and, though she visits his grave regularly, hasn't heard from him again. I think it was a last gift from him - to comfort her.
    I believe that your mom did hear your dad. My mom died exactly ONE week to the day, after my cousin died of Leukemia. Both were devout Christians...my mom taught the 3 year old Sunday School class at our church for over thirty years. Anyway, not long after my mom died...I was in the bed...but, not asleep, just sitting there wondering (for some reason) if my mom was okay. All of the sudden (some poster's will think I am nutso)...my cousin hovered at the foot of my bed. I kept thinking...I am awake, this couldn't be happening...so I pinched myself, and I looked around the room taking everything in, just to be double sure. I saw my husband sleeping beside me, and I could see the neighbors yard light, coming through our bedroom window. She had lost all of her red hair before she died, due to Chemo. At the foot of my bed..there she was in a long flowing gown with red, curly hair down to her feet. I sat in shock for awhile, and she just stared at me. I finally called her name, and said.."Do you ever see mama?" (My mom was her aunt), and she said..."I see her all the time"...and these are direct quotes, I will never forget it as long as I live. Anyway..I then said.."Is she okay?", and she said.."She is in heaven now, of course she is". And then she just disappeared.

When anybody came to visit, my mom would always peer out the kitchen window to see who it was. One day, shortly after she died, my older sister SWEARS that she pulled into the driveway to check on my dad...and there was my mom, peering out the kitchen window at her. (As I type this, it still gives me chills). She had made a promise to my mom, before she died...to take care of my elderly dad.