Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Bloomingdale's and Macy's are both Federated stores. They often, but not always, sell some of the same merchandise. I'll try to check out the panties in Macy's the next time I am in a Mall. There is no Bloomies near me anymore.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Bloomingdale's and Macy's are both Federated stores. They often, but not always, sell some of the same merchandise. I'll try to check out the panties in Macy's the next time I am in a Mall. There is no Bloomies near me anymore.
    Bloomies re made by St Eve. The Macy ones looked similar but were definitely not the same.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Zotto View Post
    Yeah, what she said....

Moab will be manning the Squish Booth for us....poor Sven...he was a tad traumatised and has fled back to Sweden for some R&R.
    That's what he told you but he was lying. He was actually giving massages in a Sheraton in the US. Aha - caught ROTTEN! One morning at breakfast, my husband was trying to pour his coffee without success. I had my mouth full but I motioned to him that he had to "unscrew" it (makes silent screwing motion with hands). Eddie, the breakfast waiter misinterpreted my gesture and thought I was threatening to wring my husband's neck and he came flying over and offered my husband an appointment with Swedish Anja and her twin sister for a neck massage later on. When we explained his mistake he was very embarassed and tried to redeem himself by offering ME a massage with Swedish Sven instead but I told him that I knew for a FACT that Sven preferred hairdressers of the male kind and that I wasn't into THAT kind of arrangement. In the end we settled for a complimentary waffle with maple syrup and a handful of coupons for some art museum.

(names have not been changed in order to incriminate the guilty).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Halloween is the 2nd largest holiday in the US, second only to Christmas. This year it happens to fall on a Friday, which will mean LOTS of parties, etc. Of course the current economy will have people cutting back slightly, but everyone loves Halloween and I'm sure there will be much frivolity. My SIL from California wanted her son to have a traditional American Halloween and so they always had a party (Bristol England) which was well attended by my nephew's school friends...He's 14 now, so I doubt if they are still holding the party...

I miss doing Halloween - with teenagers, it's not the same...Our block here at home has almost no kids living on it, and the adults are single and don't turn their lights on. Since we are in the middle of the block, even if I turn my light on, I get little traffic. I love to see the little ones all dressed up and holding out their baskets for candy!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I STILL dress up for Halloween. This years' theme will be "Come as the worst job in the world". I have my costume all ready for my selection as worst job.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    That's what he told you but he was lying. He was actually giving massages in a Sheraton in the US. Aha - caught ROTTEN! One morning at breakfast, my husband was trying to pour his coffee without success. I had my mouth full but I motioned to him that he had to "unscrew" it (makes silent screwing motion with hands). Eddie, the breakfast waiter misinterpreted my gesture and thought I was threatening to wring my husband's neck and he came flying over and offered my husband an appointment with Swedish Anja and her twin sister for a neck massage later on. When we explained his mistake he was very embarassed and tried to redeem himself by offering ME a massage with Swedish Sven instead but I told him that I knew for a FACT that Sven preferred hairdressers of the male kind and that I wasn't into THAT kind of arrangement. In the end we settled for a complimentary waffle with maple syrup and a handful of coupons for some art museum.

(names have not been changed in order to incriminate the guilty).
    Ha ha...well OK, but I'm telling you...waffles and maple syrup don't even come CLOSE to a Sven foot massage......

Default Next stop LaLa Central

KK summed this up beautifully:-

Oh! About the SECOND man walking across the lawn that day!! Confirmed by the PSYCHIC!! Smit says this happened, was REPORTED by SOMEONE, and Smit told MAME about it!

Jams...however...seems to have been out of the "loop" on that little piece of never before disclosed info.

So...NOW we have the alleged word of the EVER DUBIOUS "PSYCHIC" SMIT, spread by the EVER dubious SUPER-GOSSIP MAME...CONFIRMED BY THE PSYCHIC...that there in fact WAS a foreign faction running around the lawn that day as if they had no care in the world of being seen or identified before they murdered a child in the Ramsey home that night. For the great sum of $118,000, except they forgot to kidnap the victim! Foiled again!

Gosh, that would explain why the "AXCILLARY HAIR WITH 27 IDENTIFIED DNA MARKERS" didn't MATCH the "TOUCH" DNA MARKERS, wouldn't it? IT WAS A FOREIGN FACTION AFTER ALL!!
    Yep, ACCORDING TO MAME, Lou Smit is now claiming that there is a second eye-witness statement of a man crossing the Ramsey lawn on the evening of the murder. And she is indignant that anyone should question this:-

Mame>>
    I cannot and will not question what Lou said
    I sure hope we're not in the business of questioning Lou's credibility or his detection skills.
    I am not questioning Lou Smit, I am questioning Mame's version of what he actually said least of all because she has a long and established record of getting her facts A*SE about FACE!

Let's examine the facts:-

1) We know about the Barnhill's "sighting" of a man they thought was JAR crossing the Ramsey lawn on the evening of the murder.

2) We know JAR had alibis who confirmed he was in Atlanta at the time so the chances of it being him are for another debate entirely. A man who looked like him from a distance perhaps?

So how do we know this isn't the same sighting? If Smit is now saying that there was another eye-witness who saw a strange man headed towards the Ramsey house, why has he never before used this as exculpatory evidence of an intruder (preferring instead to use the pathetic packing peanut evidence?) THAT is certainly not professional detective work.

And if there is indeed another eye-witness (i.e. not Barnhill) who claims to have seen a strange man approaching the Ramsey house, why make the assumption that it was a SECOND man and not just another sighting of the SAME man? I wouldn't be satisfied with variations in where the man was seen walking. Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable. Variations in precise route across the lawn and time of sighting can be easily explained by faulty recollection.

Most importantly, why keep this information a secret for 12 years? Why not issue a sketch of this strange man? If indeed there were two separate eye-witness accounts of this strange man walking towards the Ramsey home just hours before the brutal murder of a beautiful child, then suppressing that information rather than employing it as part of the investigation is unforgivable!

Of course, I am just musing here because the bottom line is that we are dealing with Mame - possibly the most inaccurate Ramsey poster of all. Someone who name drops constantly and who claims insider informationn whilst refusing to name her sources. Information which rarely turns out to have any basis in fact.

Yes, consider the source. Someone at the doubleBB needs to tell Mame "We aren't questioning Lou's credibility on this, we are questioning YOURS!"

Well, you've covered everything, Jayelles...except of course the fact that Lou "Psychic" Smit is certainly to be questioned by any discerning case follower.

Consider all the "bugaboos" Smit has unleashed upon the public:

1. His standard for guilt or innocense is "Swear to god you didn't do it."

2. He admitted under oath in his depo that his first criteria for dismissing the Ramseys as suspects was "They had no history."

3. He admitted under oath in his depo that his second criteria for dismissing the Ramseys as suspects was "They had no motive." Obviously he IGNORED the autopsy evidence that JonBenet's body provided evidence of prior molestation, so what more can be said about his "objectivity" when he's IGNORING such CRITICAL EVIDENCE that would indeed provide MOTIVE for the murder and cover-up.

4. He believes "psychics" and endorses THEIR "intruder" visions, either missing entirely how they "saw" HIS very own theory, lock, stock, and barrel, and NOTHING MORE, or he simply unconscionably promoted THEIR endorsement of HIS theory on national TV because he's corrupt to the core.

5. Smit has been wrong about so much in this case, there is no reason for ANYONE NOT to question what he says, especially when it is so suspect, as your breakdown illustrates.

And I've only mentioned the tip of the iceberg.

This latest claim is just more of the same manufactured "evidence" we've seen come from the RST so often. Intruders running all over the lawn that day, but no one can come up with ONE NAME OR FACE in 12 years.

Except ANOTHER PSYCHIC, of course.... Sketch Man, move over.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I also find certain members of the RSTs apparent obsession with the supposed sexual element of the murder rather disturbing. Before it's demise, Sycamore was full of such discussions. You'll find them at the double BB too. I cannot see what this type of discussion can achieve other than some form of perverse gratification for those participating since it's entirely speculative anyway. There is no proof that the motive was sexual in nature and indeed seems quite likely that the sexual element (minor as it was) was carried out for the purposes of staging.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    I also find certain members of the RSTs apparent obsession with the supposed sexual element of the murder rather disturbing. Before it's demise, Sycamore was full of such discussions. You'll find them at the double BB too. I cannot see what this type of discussion can achieve other than some form of perverse gratification for those participating since it's entirely speculative anyway. There is no proof that the motive was sexual in nature and indeed seems quite likely that the sexual element (minor as it was) was carried out for the purposes of staging.
    Well said!

Default well

lou smit lost any credibility as an investigator after the notorious "blue line" between the "stun gun" marks statement. He should have been led quietly away to never be heard from again after that extreme stupidity. How can he bear to show his face in public after that?
    He should be the laughing stock of LE after that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    lou smit lost any credibility as an investigator after the notorious "blue line" between the "stun gun" marks statement. He should have been led quietly away to never be heard from again after that extreme stupidity. How can he bear to show his face in public after that?
    He should be the laughing stock of LE after that one.
    Yeah, you'd think.

But apparently, Lou "psychic" Smit has no low to which he won't descend in his quest to get his mug on camera and his name promoted with this case. I don't believe the man has a clue. He's STILL a legend in his own mind.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.