"Famous case of an exploited and oversexualised little girl"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

I did look for a beauty pageant thread but didn't find one. This isn't exactly the way Patsy thought all her hard work would be remembered, is it?

Read entire article here: http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20080928/cleisure/cleisure2.html

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's a fitting rememberance.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for bringing that here, Little.

I can't tell you how many times I see JonBenet's name used in a perjorative sense now. In books, on TV, magazine articles...whenever they want to point to an example of an abused and sexually exploited child, they say the name of JonBenet.

The Ramseys and their spinners can pretend to their last breaths that public opinion about the Ramseys has changed. But all the propaganda put forth by LacyTraceySmit, all the slap suits brought by Lin Wood will never change that any decent parent can see the truth in this case: JonBenet is the poster child for child sexual abuse.

4. Little

Little Member

I know KK. It's so sad. JonBenet was just one cute little kid, but that's not why she's remembered. She's remembered as a little girl who was exploited by the people who were supposed to just love her for who she was, not for what she could do for them.

Little

5. koldkase

And then she was abandoned by them when she needed them most, to witness for her, to see that justice was done.

What more do we need to know about these people to see that their "perfect family" facade was as fake as Patsy's implants?

You know, the more I see of John Ramsey without Patsy as a distraction, the more I wonder about him....

Have y'all seen the discussion at topix, where the old "gossip" brought up last year by the poster "Dots" is being discussed?

Of course, no way to know if what "Dots" remembered was true, if any of it is true or if she's telling the truth. Dots claimed she got the stories as gossip herself. But if some of it has a ring of truth to it, it's that John Ramsey was the kind of man who easily cheated on his wife and children for two years--which he admitted himself. Now I'm wondering if he cheated on Patsy, as well. Bring in the "Atlanta fad" of young women wearing the large sized Bloomies for girls because they thought they were "sexy" BECAUSE they looked like little girls' panties, and that Dots claims that the woman who told her the story about her having a long weekend with John when Patsy was out of town TOLD HER ABOUT THE BLOOMIES FAD....

Well, it's A LOT OF GOSSIP, which must be said, but it makes me wonder about those Bloomies found on JonBenet, Patsy's lies to LE about how they got there, JonBenet's underwear size, etc., and about the Ramseys HIDING FOR FIVE YEARS what they finally claimed was the ORGINAL BLOOMIES PACKAGE. The RST won't say where the alleged "original Bloomies package" was found in the Ramseys' belongings, of course, and that story has changed from the swamp queen, as well, over time.

But WE DO KNOW that Lin Wood turned the alleged "original Bloomies package" in to Mary Lacy five years after the murder. We also know that WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE in a child murder case, let alone YOUR OWN CHILD'S MURDER, is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Why would the Ramseys OBSTRUCT THE INVESTIGATION into JonBenet's murder by withholding evidence THEY KNEW ALL ALONG WAS CRITICAL?

See what I mean?

6. koldkase

Here is the link to the current discussion on the "Bloomies" and "Dots' story". There are some real interesting ideas and discussion in here, though I'm linking to the latter part of the thread:

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T4UBRCB37MVMIQK95/p5

Here is the link to the thread at topix with Dots' original posts relating to all this:

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TU2N0GDVNF6NLV0R8

You have to read the whole thread to get the entire story and best decide what you think of the stories Dots tells. It's a quick read, really, and quite engrossing. Strange stories and they don't flow well; another puzzle within a puzzle...as EVER with the Ramseys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice