Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Heh. The pub landlord's parrot is a MUCH better source of information that Mame. He gave me a couple of racing tips the other day, and by george, the horse actually finished the race!

Mame's sources are in her head. Most of the time, she post things just to get attention. She doesn't care if people think she's reliable or not. That's not the point. Getting ATTENTION is the point.
    That reminds me - did I ever post those photographs of me when I didn't meet Lou Smit lin Boulder? or the ones that got taken with me the last time I didn't meet Tom Bennett? or the ones that didn't get taken with me and Steve Thomas? or the ones with me and Alex Hunter taken at the jacuzzi party I didn't go to? or the ones with me and Patsy at the Kmart jewellery counter the time I went to Target instead? or the ones with me and John getting our eyebrows waxed at Sven's friend's place in Marietta?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    No, we're still waiting. And we will continue to wait. Mame's "something big" is just her lure for more attention. She's being saying "something big" was going to happen for years. It's her "schtick," and she's sticking to it.
    Ah well, even a broken clock is correct twice a day so I guess if she keeps claiming "insider knowledge" about "something big about to happen" eventually something might and then she can crow about it.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Are we still waiting for Mame's something big coming or was Fleet White being cleared "it"?
    I highly doubt that LacyTracey's Band-Aid letter was Suma's big news, my guess would be that Ghost Show with all her little friends on it. During that same time period, months and months ago now, Jack was inSINuating that Nancy Krebs would soon be making another appearance, so it could have been that also.

Or maybe she was on her way to take care of her taxes?
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Isn't the whole Swamp one, big disinformation thread?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.