Fleet and Priscilla White are cleared by Lacy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Compliments of our good friend Candy:

http://www.denverpost.com/

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How bittersweet this is for me. As soon as I compose myself enough to comment as I should, I will - but for now, I will just sit here and enjoy the moment.

3. RiverRat

My Hero's for life! May this please led to Mary Suma NEVER showing her face in public, much less the internet, with her slanderous evil lies.

Attached Files:

4. Barbara

Well, DUH!

Is Lacy that stupid (rhetorical) that she needed to make that comment? For someone who is the frickin' DA of Boulder to make such a statement, ASSuming that knowing this case ohhh just sooooo well, you'd think she'd realize WHY that might be. You'd think.

The Whites have been the "ONLY ONES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CASE"
    to fall victims due to the likes of Mame, NK, Jameson, and too many others to name. They, as they state, have been the victims of the most vile and cruel allegations and smears through no fault of their own, other than having the misfortune of "knowing" the Ramseys. THEY have been more vilified in the forums and the public than the Ramseys themselves.

Yes, bittersweet, but I'm glad they got "something". However, I agree that what Lacy did is nowhere near enough. She should not only do what the Whites have asked, but she should be MANDATED to publicly apologize on behalf of Boulder for the smears and lack of response to the smears that the DA's office chose NOT to give while it was happening!

The Whites were truly innocents in all this

5. Barbara

Perhaps (tongue in cheek of course), this is the big news that Suma keeps bragging about.

Suma should NEVER show her face nor her words in public again for so many more reasons than this. There are special places for people like Suma and the "warmer" place comes to mind.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HA! Dream on, Rat. I saw Suma maligning the Whites at sickandmore this very week. She even stated that Smit doesn't consider the Whites as suspects, but that's not a problem for her, as she kept on with her insinuations and gossip! She couldn't care LESS that the innocent family of the Whites have been put through HELL by none other than the SHILLS FOR HUNTER AND RAMSEY, LED ON THE INTERNET BY MARY SUMA/MAME.

She's a bottom feeder who just can't help but eat up SLIME. It's who she is.

7. koldkase

Obviously, from what I read between the lines, LACY REFUSED TO HELP THE WHITES IN THE UNFOUNDED SLANDER AND LIBEL OF THEIR GOOD NAMES. It took the current GOVERNOR to get her to even send the letter, which she watered down as much as she could, obviously. Now she makes THIS statement, proving she's the vindictitive BEOTCH we all know she is.

I guess this reluctance on Lacy's part to CLEAR THE WHITES simply PROVES that SHE'S A RAMSEY SHILL AND NOTHING MORE because she sure had NO PROBLEM clearing the Ramseys, EVEN THOUGH HER "CLEARING" IS PURE BS!

There'll be no JUSTICE in Boulder. If the Whites want to stay there, I guess they have friends and family there that make it worth it. But in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey NO ONE WILL EVER SEEK JUSTICE ON JONBENET'S BEHALF IN BOULDER LE. It was a DONE DEAL from the start, IMO, and THE MISSING PHONE RECORDS PROVE IT. :steamed:

[edited for correction of info]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  8. RiverRat

You nailed it, KK.....now please get over to the Denver Posts website and leave these wonderful comments (Highly Important) and bring all of your friends with you, Please and Thank You!!!

Trust me..........

9. koldkase

Hey, you don't suppose that sycamore has closed its Ramsey forum, because this is the message I get when clicking on the link that was working for me yesterday:

This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Let me try some other links to it.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Whose next on list, Barbara, Linda Hoffman Pugh? Will she have the courage to ask to be exonarated?

This is the first time I have ever read anything like this. Would it not be easier for D.A. Lacy to have 100 plastic cards stamped: Exonerated from the killing of JonBenét Ramsey, 26 December, 1996.

RIDICULOUS!

11. RiverRat

Please Read!

What the public need to understand is that Bill Ritter, as Denver DA, not Hunter, was calling the shots throughout Hunter's playing Prosecutor. All the attacks on the Whites during the early years of the investigation, including Hunter's misconduct and whackjob Nancy Krebs, happened on Ritter's watch and it is Ritter, more than anyone, who owes the Whites a public statement and apology that cleans up Hunter's mess. Please join me in contacting Ritter and not letting him forget that we have not?! Or please post your thoughts in the comments section at The Post so that they know this is a very newsworthy item and help ensure that this will not fade away! Please & Thank you.

12. RiverRat

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/GovRitter/GOVR/1177024890452

Mail
    Bill Ritter, Governor
    136 State Capitol
    Denver, CO 80203-1792

Phone
    (303) 866-2471

Fax
    (303) 866-2003

Contacting the Governor is easier than ever!

Due to the heavy volume of e-mails sent to Governor Ritter, we are unable to respond personally to each one, but please know that your input means a great deal to him.

13. koldkase

Okey dokey, Rat!

Elle, what a fantastic idea about Lacy having the "exoneration" cards printed up! :yes:

But I think she's going to need more than 100.... :doh:

14. koldkase

15. RiverRat

RR's request to Gov Ritter

"My request is that Fleet and Priscilla White receive the long overdue public statement from you, Governor Ritter. There are plenty that have not forgot that you were above Alex Hunter during his documented smear campaign against the White family. When will they have suffered enough for you to step up and acknowledge the mistreatment they received that was more than undeserved. The Ramsey Homicide needs to be removed from all officials in Boulder and appointed to a Special unbiased Prosecutor since this case is now almost twice as old as the little forgotten girl was."

16. koldkase

OH, that's good, Rat. So...how's this? I need feedback before I send it.

Email to Gov. Ritter:

Okay, well, I sent it on, since there was no one here to hold me back and slap some sense into me.... :pirate:

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

John Steven Gigax also needs a Lacy exhoneration letter. John has been drug through the mud by Michael Tracey and Tracey's infamous crockumentary shown in the UK and where people still believe the lies it contained. Gigax lost gainful employment and has been trashed for years on the internet forums by Ramsey groupies and goons all because of Ramsey friend and (don't make me laugh) "Professor Ethics-in-Media," Michael Tracey.

Come on, Mary Lacy, do the right thing and clear John Steven Gigax. While you're at it, you need to clear ALL of the RST's suspects who had nothing to do with the crime. It looks like your little love letter to the Ramseys has started to snowball, Mary. You can't exhonerate them without exhonerating everyone ELSE whose DNA does not match, AND who were never considered viable suspects (unlike the Ramseys).

Oh, and now you say that your illegal, unethical and totally disgusting "exhoneration" of the Ramseys was supposed to be kept quiet between you and John Ramsey? How unchivalrous of him to make it public and reveal you as not only a synchophantic boot-licker, but a totally idiotic and illogical person who wouldn't know to interpret real evidence and DNA if it smacked you in the hair curtains.

18. RiverRat

I LOVE It when you do what you do!!!

19. RiverRat

Excellent point! We need to follow through on this one.......

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Lacy clearly has dug a hole for herself here and can't get out. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice