Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Okey dokey, Rat!

Elle, what a fantastic idea about Lacy having the "exoneration" cards printed up!

But I think she's going to need more than 100....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Let me try another link here to get to the blog on the Whites:

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_10672463

Okay, posted a comment.
    Last edited by koldkase; October 9, 2008, 1:30 pm at Thu Oct 9 13:30:37 UTC 2008.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default RR's request to Gov Ritter

"My request is that Fleet and Priscilla White receive the long overdue public statement from you, Governor Ritter. There are plenty that have not forgot that you were above Alex Hunter during his documented smear campaign against the White family. When will they have suffered enough for you to step up and acknowledge the mistreatment they received that was more than undeserved. The Ramsey Homicide needs to be removed from all officials in Boulder and appointed to a Special unbiased Prosecutor since this case is now almost twice as old as the little forgotten girl was."
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

OH, that's good, Rat. So...how's this? I need feedback before I send it.

Email to Gov. Ritter:

Don't you think it's about time you took some responsibility for Colorado's public rape of the White family by Alex Hunter as Boulder DA, wielding his vindictive and irresponsible abuse of power in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case? It's bad enough that Colorado has been exposed as a corrupt legal system, for which none of you even seems to be embarrassed. But Mary Lacy's additional slap in the face of the Whites when she publicly refuses to clear them or apologize to them on the same basis she CLEARED and APOLOGIZED TO THE RAMSEYS is another notch in your belt of shame. Grow some balls and do the right thing here. What will it cost you? A few minutes of dictation and a stamp. Since you can't catch the most infamous child killer in the last century, who has walked all over you, do this small thing for the Whites, whose own innocent children deserve this from you as well. How would you like it if Hunter had conspired with the Daily Camera and god knows who else to brand YOU as a child rapist and killer?

Do you ever think about how much damage you have done to America's faith in our justice system? Do you care? If there is a remote possibility that you do, then make SOMETHING right in this case and apologize to the Whites. We know HUNTER isn't man enough to do it.
    Okay, well, I sent it on, since there was no one here to hold me back and slap some sense into me....
    Last edited by koldkase; October 9, 2008, 1:46 pm at Thu Oct 9 13:46:53 UTC 2008.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

John Steven Gigax also needs a Lacy exhoneration letter. John has been drug through the mud by Michael Tracey and Tracey's infamous crockumentary shown in the UK and where people still believe the lies it contained. Gigax lost gainful employment and has been trashed for years on the internet forums by Ramsey groupies and goons all because of Ramsey friend and (don't make me laugh) "Professor Ethics-in-Media," Michael Tracey.

Come on, Mary Lacy, do the right thing and clear John Steven Gigax. While you're at it, you need to clear ALL of the RST's suspects who had nothing to do with the crime. It looks like your little love letter to the Ramseys has started to snowball, Mary. You can't exhonerate them without exhonerating everyone ELSE whose DNA does not match, AND who were never considered viable suspects (unlike the Ramseys).

Oh, and now you say that your illegal, unethical and totally disgusting "exhoneration" of the Ramseys was supposed to be kept quiet between you and John Ramsey? How unchivalrous of him to make it public and reveal you as not only a synchophantic boot-licker, but a totally idiotic and illogical person who wouldn't know to interpret real evidence and DNA if it smacked you in the hair curtains.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

Email to Gov. Ritter:

Okay, well, I sent it on, since there was no one here to hold me back and slap some sense into me....
    I LOVE It when you do what you do!!!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    John Steven Gigax also needs a Lacy exhoneration letter. John has been drug through the mud by Michael Tracey and Tracey's infamous crockumentary shown in the UK and where people still believe the lies it contained. Gigax lost gainful employment and has been trashed for years on the internet forums by Ramsey groupies and goons all because of Ramsey friend and (don't make me laugh) "Professor Ethics-in-Media," Michael Tracey.

Come on, Mary Lacy, do the right thing and clear John Steven Gigax. While you're at it, you need to clear ALL of the RST's suspects who had nothing to do with the crime. It looks like your little love letter to the Ramseys has started to snowball, Mary. You can't exhonerate them without exhonerating everyone ELSE whose DNA does not match, AND who were never considered viable suspects (unlike the Ramseys).

Oh, and now you say that your illegal, unethical and totally disgusting "exhoneration" of the Ramseys was supposed to be kept quiet between you and John Ramsey? How unchivalrous of him to make it public and reveal you as not only a synchophantic boot-licker, but a totally idiotic and illogical person who wouldn't know to interpret real evidence and DNA if it smacked you in the hair curtains.
    Excellent point! We need to follow through on this one.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Lacy clearly has dug a hole for herself here and can't get out.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Lacy clearly has dug a hole for herself here and can't get out.

Maybe she'll just bury herself once and for all. That works for me!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Chero, I think Elle's idea is a good one. Maybe we need to print up some "I APOLOGIZE AND CLEAR YOU" cards for Lacy...about a 300 million...and she can send them out to everyone in the country.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Koldkase wrote:

Email to Gov. Ritter:

Quote:
    Don't you think it's about time you took some responsibility for Colorado's public rape of the White family by Alex Hunter as Boulder DA, wielding his vindictive and irresponsible abuse of power in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case? It's bad enough that Colorado has been exposed as a corrupt legal system, for which none of you even seems to be embarrassed. But Mary Lacy's additional slap in the face of the Whites when she publicly refuses to clear them or apologize to them on the same basis she CLEARED and APOLOGIZED TO THE RAMSEYS is another notch in your belt of shame. Grow some balls and do the right thing here. What will it cost you? A few minutes of dictation and a stamp. Since you can't catch the most infamous child killer in the last century, who has walked all over you, do this small thing for the Whites, whose own innocent children deserve this from you as well. How would you like it if Hunter had conspired with the Daily Camera and god knows who else to brand YOU as a child rapist and killer?

Do you ever think about how much damage you have done to America's faith in our justice system? Do you care? If there is a remote possibility that you do, then make SOMETHING right in this case and apologize to the Whites. We know HUNTER isn't man enough to do it.

Well said, KK. You have courage!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post

Well said, KK. You have courage!
    Thanks Elle. Maybe....

My favorite quote from the satirical movie This Is Spinal Tap: "It's a fine line between clever and stupid."

I walk that line too often....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~