Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think it speaks volumes that John Ramsey can claim that his life has been ruined by the media and public speculation over their role in the murder when the vast majority of the criticism has been levelled against the Ramseys for their blatant refusal to co-operate with the investigation - especially in the early days. They brought that upon themselves and a different response would have (IMO) yielded a very different state of affairs for them. I've always said that.

That Mary Lacy has cow-towed to the Ramseys - even going to Patsy's funeral at her own expense has been breathtakingly unprofessional and the fact that she refuses to give all potential suspects the benefit of the same exoneration/apology that she gave to the Ramseys simply makes a further mockery of her actions. I've always said that only those with a rock-solid alibi should be cleared until such times as there was no doubt that the DNA belongs to the killer. If she is now claiming that to be the case, then she should put her money where her mouth is and afford every other potential suspect the same courtesy.

The Whites have endured appalling smears on the Internet. I don't think the media has really smeared them much - probably because the media has marginally more sense than the fruitcakes who do it on the Internet. However, the smears that the Whites have endured on the Internet have IMO been far worse than the Ramseys have ever endured.

If I ever win EuroMillions, I'll take on Mame and E2 myself on behalf of common decency :-)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

The Internet, with its presumed anonymity, gives courage to cowards. They say things they'd never say if they had to answer for it. The Internet is faceless, so it protects people like that. It is an unfortunate downside of what is otherwise the most important innovation of out time.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I think this comment kind of sums jameson's reasoning skills beautifully:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/545.html

(she is referring to a photograph of the Whites)

For people so consumed with avoiding talking about the night of Christmas 1996, any association with the crime, any work to find the killer.... they sure do like the camera. Just commenting.
    In fact, this is the first photo I have ever seen the Whites "pose" for in relation to the Ramsey case. I've seen a photo of Fleet at JonBenet's funeral (he wasn't posing for it) and I've seen a photo of him watching one of his children participate in some event (he wasn't posing). I've also seen a family photo which WAS posed but which had nothing whatsoever to do with the Ramsey case.

So what the H*LL is jameson talking about? Answer - nothing. She is merely opening her mouth and letting her belly rumble - something she tends to do when she is consumed with spite.

And I think it sums her up.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Well, Jayelles

She was probably speaking of the White's in comparison to those shy, retiring, never wanting to be in the limelight, never seeking out an opportunity to be on camera Ramseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlsim View Post
    She was probably speaking of the White's in comparison to those shy, retiring, never wanting to be in the limelight, never seeking out an opportunity to be on camera Ramseys.

Ain't THAT the truth.

The RST never "get it" when it comes to the Ramseys and their scandalous, unconscionable grab at the limelight, while simultaneously whining about the mean old media and dodging LE like they might beat the Ramseys and lock them up without a trial....

But the judge who dismissed the Ramsey suit against Carol McKinnley and Fox News said it best: the Ramseys can't expect to have the playing field all to themselves. OH, yeah they do, but they SHOULDN'T. It's only their bottomless pit of selfishness that feeds their desire to be THE ONLY ONES talking.

The thing about that picture, Jayelles, is that it was never stated WHERE it came from. Did it accompany the news article? Did they actually POSE for the new article? Or was it a private photo sold to the news media? I'd find that surprising, as the Whites haven't posed for any picture for the news media before, that I've seen.

Let's check out the link jams has up to embed the picture:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...B01_CD09WHITES

Ah. The website won't click through. Shortening the url I got this message:

The website declined to show this webpage
    HTTP 403
    Most likely causes:
    This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
    Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
    So it's from a private collection. The end of the url has "CD09WHITES" in it. There's a date: 20081009. Since the British put their dates backwards from Americans, we'd write that as 10-09-2008. Hmmm...who does jams know that is British? Who has fingered the Whites for years and years...? Let me think, let me think....

Here's the url without the tags for clicking it--which it won't show the whole thing with those:

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2008/1008/20081008__20081009_B01_CD09WHITES

The Ramseys shills really are just evil. Anything for a SCOOP! Any bus victim to get THEIR EGOS stroked! Even PSYCHICS! And they have NO SHAME. Which is why JonBenet's killer has never blinked.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Boy, they're frothing at the mouth at the swamp over the White clearing and the John Ramsey interview fingering the Whites...again. They're making every excuse, twisting the facts or just creating their own "truth": jams has morphed herself into not only an expert on every single thought, action, and feeling Patsy Ramsey had, but also can tell us how much MORE she knows about Patsy and her actual friends' relationships with the Ramseys. These are people who were friends with the Ramseys long before the murder, who supported the Ramseys after the murder, who knew the child JonBenet and were there in JONBENET'S LIFE.

But jams knows that they're ALL WRONG in every single thing they say that isn't PRAISE TO THE HEAVENS ABOUT JOB AND HIS ANGEL PATSY, JAMS' PRECIOUS RAMSEYS. Jams can blithely judge the marriages and lives of those who really KNEW the Ramseys...when she's never even MET those people. Jams met the Ramseys a few times at most. They mentioned her in their book because they knew how important JAMS' INTERNET SHILLING FOR THEM was in the new media. Anyone who thinks that wasn't a coordinated PR effort might want to buy my Brooklyn Bridge.

Maimed, on the other hand, never met the Ramseys, nor did she ever meet the Whites. She only met the RST PROFESSIONAL GOSSIPS a few times and talks to them on the phone--you remember Lou "PSYCHIC" Smit, of course. That's enough for her to think she knows EVERYTHING about the case worth knowing, starphucker that she is. The problem is maimed
    has never bothered to actually learn THE FACTS OF THE CASE. She was at the swamp posting how White NEVER TOLD LE about how he moved the suitcase under the window! Well, let her tell you...heh:

Mame
    Member since 1-20-08
    10-16-08, 10:05 AM (EST)

45. "RE: FW"
    In response to message #44

One other BIG thing to remember is not only did Fleet White go to the basement, open the door and not see the body....
    BUT, amazingly he moved the suitcase! And no one knew this until Steve Thomas reported it during a TV interview around the time of JMK's arrest. I will look for the video to post here.

I'm told he not only moved it BUT never reported this to anyone!
    Well, guess maimed missed that ALL the books, from PMPT to DOI to Thomas's book, and in many book chapters and news articles, all written long before Tracey ever DREAMED UP John PERV Karr, it was repeatedly reported that White moved the suitcase. Not that a well known FACT ever stopped maimed from spreading innuendoes about the Whites based on her complete and utter lack of KNOWLEDGE about the topic. So again, we see her "I'm told...!!!!!!!!" source is FULL OF BULL.

Maybe jams should start a "SWAMP DISINFORMATION" thread...ya' think?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

If I'd been wrong as often as Mame's "sources" have been wrong, I'd put a brown paper bag over my head and never speak about the Ramsey case again. I honestly think she talks to folk about the Ramsey case and I don't mean case insiders but rather, neighbours, relatives, the wee wifie from the newsagents, the pub landlord's parrot... and then QUOTES them as "sources"...ala "I've been told..." kind of stuff.

She has such a brass neck to continue claiming her unnamed sources when they have been proven so utterly unreliable in the past.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Boy, they're frothing at the mouth at the swamp over the White clearing and the John Ramsey interview fingering the Whites...again. They're making every excuse, twisting the facts or just creating their own "truth": jams has morphed herself into not only an expert on every single thought, action, and feeling Patsy Ramsey had, but also can tell us how much MORE she knows about Patsy and her actual friends' relationships with the Ramseys. These are people who were friends with the Ramseys long before the murder, who supported the Ramseys after the murder, who knew the child JonBenet and were there in JONBENET'S LIFE.

But jams knows that they're ALL WRONG in every single thing they say that isn't PRAISE TO THE HEAVENS ABOUT JOB AND HIS ANGEL PATSY, JAMS' PRECIOUS RAMSEYS. Jams can blithely judge the marriages and lives of those who really KNEW the Ramseys...when she's never even MET those people. Jams met the Ramseys a few times at most. They mentioned her in their book because they knew how important JAMS' INTERNET SHILLING FOR THEM was in the new media. Anyone who thinks that wasn't a coordinated PR effort might want to buy my Brooklyn Bridge.

Maimed, on the other hand, never met the Ramseys, nor did she ever meet the Whites. She only met the RST PROFESSIONAL GOSSIPS a few times and talks to them on the phone--you remember Lou "PSYCHIC" Smit, of course. That's enough for her to think she knows EVERYTHING about the case worth knowing, starphucker that she is. The problem is maimed
    has never bothered to actually learn THE FACTS OF THE CASE. She was at the swamp posting how White NEVER TOLD LE about how he moved the suitcase under the window! Well, let her tell you...heh:

Well, guess maimed missed that ALL the books, from PMPT to DOI to Thomas's book, and in many book chapters and news articles, all written long before Tracey ever DREAMED UP John PERV Karr, it was repeatedly reported that White moved the suitcase. Not that a well known FACT ever stopped maimed from spreading innuendoes about the Whites based on her complete and utter lack of KNOWLEDGE about the topic. So again, we see her "I'm told...!!!!!!!!" source is FULL OF BULL.

Maybe jams should start a "SWAMP DISINFORMATION" thread...ya' think?
    LOL - same thing I was going to add.....the lame expert was probably the last person to find out that information about FW and the window because she was too busy creating her Krebs Scam to read a freaking book or two!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Great minds think alike Ba'heid. I was also musing about jameson's expertise on people she doesn't know.

jameson appointed herself the unofficial spokesperson for the Ramsey and dared to present herself as some sort of authority on their lives, relationships, thoughts and opinions. In fact, she doesn't "know" them at all. Meeting someone on a couple of occasions does not equate to "knowing" them. I'd bet I've had more conversations with my postwoman than jameson has had with the Ramseys and I hardly know anything about her at all!

jameson met the Ramseys AFTER the murder. They were on their guard and have admitted being suspicious of her when they agreed to meet her. As you said, they had their reasons for entertaining a meeting with her at all (she was their only apparent supporter on the Web).

I still have the thread which jameson started to ask John Ramsey questions. Gosh she was so excited to have this amazing "scoop" and busily set about collating questions from members. Then everyone waited, and waited and yet there was no response from John Ramsey to the questions. Eventually members started asking what was happening about their questions. jameson gave some excuse about how John had lost the questions and so they set about compiling another set of questions (why not just re-send the first list??). Again they waited... and waited... and eventually jameson started a thread called "Anticipating John's answers" where SHE answered the questions herself ROFL! We never did see any answers from John Ramsey.

I think it would be fair to say that jameson is the biggest BORG of all for she has made a veritable career out of the Ramsey case and that wouldn't have been the case if they'd been found/considered innocent in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    LOL - same thing I was going to add.....the lame expert was probably the last person to find out that information about FW and the window because she was too busy creating her Krebs Scam to read a freaking book or two!

Are we still waiting for Mame's something big coming or was Fleet White being cleared "it"?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    If I'd been wrong as often as Mame's "sources" have been wrong, I'd put a brown paper bag over my head and never speak about the Ramsey case again. I honestly think she talks to folk about the Ramsey case and I don't mean case insiders but rather, neighbours, relatives, the wee wifie from the newsagents, the pub landlord's parrot... and then QUOTES them as "sources"...ala "I've been told..." kind of stuff.

She has such a brass neck to continue claiming her unnamed sources when they have been proven so utterly unreliable in the past.
    Heh. The pub landlord's parrot is a MUCH better source of information that Mame. He gave me a couple of racing tips the other day, and by george, the horse actually finished the race!

Mame's sources are in her head. Most of the time, she post things just to get attention. She doesn't care if people think she's reliable or not. That's not the point. Getting ATTENTION is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Are we still waiting for Mame's something big coming or was Fleet White being cleared "it"?
    No, we're still waiting. And we will continue to wait. Mame's "something big" is just her lure for more attention. She's being saying "something big" was going to happen for years. It's her "schtick," and she's sticking to it.