Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default jameson closing forum?

jameson "forum to close"

Barring an arrest, WebbSleuths will close by the end of the year.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/548.html

:jclap:
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Thumbs down

Wanna bet s/he is gonna raise her yearly "dues" and keep it open?
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

So Jameson has finally been arrested? Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by "J_R" View Post
    Wanna bet s/he is gonna raise her yearly "dues" and keep it open?

If I were going to bet, that's exactly what I'd put my nickle on ~ or that she'll sell it.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

And... ... ... cows fly JC! However, her part is over, Jameson assisted Lou Smit. The Ramsey family is exonerated. She really isn't needed any more.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Whatever is really going on, with all the other forums continuing to flourish, all free of charge, there is no income left for her in the forum business and since justice was never her priority, without an income there is no reason to provide the discussion venue, when her minions for the most part are heavily involved with other forums; we know how she feels about that! Her ego and being number one is almost as important to her as her ongoing income and potential for income.

Whatever it is, being the cynic that I am, I am quite sure we haven't seen/heard the last of Susan Bennett.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Whatever is really going on, with all the other forums continuing to flourish, all free of charge, there is no income left for her in the forum business and since justice was never her priority, without an income there is no reason to provide the discussion venue, when her minions for the most part are heavily involved with other forums; we know how she feels about that! Her ego and being number one is almost as important to her as her ongoing income and potential for income.

Whatever it is, being the cynic that I am, I am quite sure we haven't seen/heard the last of Susan Bennett.
    I am sure we haven't either, but we take each victory as they come, even the small ones. Not having that black hole of misinformation can only help towards JFJBR, know what I mean?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    I am sure we haven't either, but we take each victory as they come, even the small ones. Not having that black hole of misinformation can only help towards JFJBR, know what I mean?

You make a good point; now why didn't I think of that?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Nobody is justified in mourning the passing of Jameson's forum. It has become not even a shadow of its old self, but a mere zombie. Jameson lets it lurch mindless through the internet, contributing nothing, not even reasoned perspective, just a series of conspiracy theories reflecting a fear of anyone who plays video games, worships in a way other than how the Ramseys did, or reads books and has an intellect.

Question

You mean the general public?
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Well, here's the sad fact ... Susan Bennett (aka Jameson) and her "shower visions" aren't needed anymore.

Lou Smit and Michael Tracey now have their own "psychics" on the trail. Who needs Susan, her "sex glove," and her paltry band of dysfunctional Ramsey forum rejects? But how unchilvarous of Smit and Tracey to not even invite Susan to their as-seen-on-TV seance, especially after all she's done to preach the true Ramsey gospel all these years.

Unfortunately for Susan, there are other nests of IDIs; mostly at Sycamore, but they also post at Topix and can engage the RDIs for a bit of biffo. If it weren't for her alter-hats starting thread after thread dissing the BORG, there wouldn't be anything to discuss at Susan's forum.

Susan has gotten tired of talking to herself and to the two or three others who still faithfully fill the pew at the Church of St. Ramseys the Divine (aka Webbsleuths). Besides, Susan is worn out. It's hard work to keep up the hunt for an intruder who doesn't exist. Just ask John Ramsey. He quit and went to the golf course after only a couple of years.

Well said Chero!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**