jameson closing forum?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Oct 12, 2008.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Wanna bet s/he is gonna raise her yearly "dues" and keep it open?

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

So Jameson has finally been arrested? Oh wait...

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

If I were going to bet, that's exactly what I'd put my nickle on ~ or that she'll sell it.

5. Elle

Elle Member

And... ... ... cows fly JC! [​IMG] However, her part is over, Jameson assisted Lou Smit. The Ramsey family is exonerated. She really isn't needed any more.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Whatever is really going on, with all the other forums continuing to flourish, all free of charge, there is no income left for her in the forum business and since justice was never her priority, without an income there is no reason to provide the discussion venue, when her minions for the most part are heavily involved with other forums; we know how she feels about that! Her ego and being number one is almost as important to her as her ongoing income and potential for income.

Whatever it is, being the cynic that I am, I am quite sure we haven't seen/heard the last of Susan Bennett.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I am sure we haven't either, but we take each victory as they come, even the small ones. Not having that black hole of misinformation can only help towards JFJBR, know what I mean?

8. Barbara

You make a good point; now why didn't I think of that? :D

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Nobody is justified in mourning the passing of Jameson's forum. It has become not even a shadow of its old self, but a mere zombie. Jameson lets it lurch mindless through the internet, contributing nothing, not even reasoned perspective, just a series of conspiracy theories reflecting a fear of anyone who plays video games, worships in a way other than how the Ramseys did, or reads books and has an intellect.

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

You mean the general public?

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, here's the sad fact ... Susan Bennett (aka Jameson) and her "shower visions" aren't needed anymore.

Lou Smit and Michael Tracey now have their own "psychics" on the trail. Who needs Susan, her "sex glove," and her paltry band of dysfunctional Ramsey forum rejects? But how unchilvarous of Smit and Tracey to not even invite Susan to their as-seen-on-TV seance, especially after all she's done to preach the true Ramsey gospel all these years.

Unfortunately for Susan, there are other nests of IDIs; mostly at Sycamore, but they also post at Topix and can engage the RDIs for a bit of biffo. If it weren't for her alter-hats starting thread after thread dissing the BORG, there wouldn't be anything to discuss at Susan's forum.

Susan has gotten tired of talking to herself and to the two or three others who still faithfully fill the pew at the Church of St. Ramseys the Divine (aka Webbsleuths). Besides, Susan is worn out. It's hard work to keep up the hunt for an intruder who doesn't exist. Just ask John Ramsey. He quit and went to the golf course after only a couple of years.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well said Chero!
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Call me a cynic...but I'll believe it when I see it.

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Me too.

JamJams threatens to close her forum every other year....then raises her dues and is back in business. Once the forum is 'saved' many new mysterious hats appear... Jams in new disguise.

I don't think Jams will shut her forum....her ego needs the attention way too much.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yep. And it's always around this time of year as the Christmas season nears....

:jclap:

16. Barbara

What is REALLY interesting is that some of her members are asking her about selling it and allowing someone else to take it over. As one member put it, it's not that the site isn't already good, but there is "room for improvement" lol

I'm sure she was happy to hear THAT

Her response? She won't "sell out" and then she went on to explain just HOW expensive it is to keep up the site lol. She forgets that Why_Nut did a cost analysis and explained just how INexpensive it really is for her.

So she'd rather give it up UNLESS of course, the minions ante up

17. she wounded

she wounded Member

jameson is a leach!!!!

From itsy's post, I have always been under the impression itsy paid for everything.
    jameson should just admit she is itsy's net slave! :)
    jameson will not have to sell out. There isn't anything to sell.
    She has solved the Butts case for itsy and the county of cAss!
    She will have to just give it up!
    No one wants that crap site she just has :gottarun: because it has turned into a crap place!:hourglass

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

If she does close it, :glord: I've got two words for her. Bye bye.

:survivor:

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah...and don't you get a discount if you pay sooner or a 'scholarship' or whatever?

Jams needs better marketing ploys:

1. Payment plan....$5.00 a month.

2. Referral Rebate plan....pay the money upfront. Refer a friend and get $5 back! (Referrals are good for the first 8 posters only, not good with scholarship or hardship plans.)

3. Sign up today....get a thread NAMED AFTER YOU! That's right your very own thread!

4. Jamabear....go to build a bear website and build your own Jamabear with your Jamabear build kit. Simply click on the items you want your Jamabear to have. Samples include dread bear limp locks, I love John and Patsy button and all the 'hats' you can buy. Remember Jamabear can wear up to TWO dozen hats at a time!

Accessories for the Jamabear are: Computatoilet, jar of Jamabear oil and three PC's for 3 different IP addresses!

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

That gate don't swing.

Then again with the current economy perhaps hir forum member can't afford $50.00 this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice