Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Call me a cynic...but I'll believe it when I see it.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Call me a cynic...but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Me too.

JamJams threatens to close her forum every other year....then raises her dues and is back in business. Once the forum is 'saved' many new mysterious hats appear... Jams in new disguise.

I don't think Jams will shut her forum....her ego needs the attention way too much.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    Me too.

JamJams threatens to close her forum every other year....then raises her dues and is back in business. Once the forum is 'saved' many new mysterious hats appear... Jams in new disguise.

I don't think Jams will shut her forum....her ego needs the attention way too much.
    Yep. And it's always around this time of year as the Christmas season nears....

:jclap:
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

What is REALLY interesting is that some of her members are asking her about selling it and allowing someone else to take it over. As one member put it, it's not that the site isn't already good, but there is "room for improvement" lol

I'm sure she was happy to hear THAT

Her response? She won't "sell out" and then she went on to explain just HOW expensive it is to keep up the site lol. She forgets that Why_Nut did a cost analysis and explained just how INexpensive it really is for her.

So she'd rather give it up UNLESS of course, the minions ante up
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    What is REALLY interesting is that some of her members are asking her about selling it and allowing someone else to take it over. As one member put it, it's not that the site isn't already good, but there is "room for improvement" lol

I'm sure she was happy to hear THAT

Her response? She won't "sell out" and then she went on to explain just HOW expensive it is to keep up the site lol. She forgets that Why_Nut did a cost analysis and explained just how INexpensive it really is for her.

So she'd rather give it up UNLESS of course, the minions ante up

jameson is a leach!!!!

From itsy's post, I have always been under the impression itsy paid for everything.
    jameson should just admit she is itsy's net slave!
    jameson will not have to sell out. There isn't anything to sell.
    She has solved the Butts case for itsy and the county of cAss!
    She will have to just give it up!
    No one wants that crap site she just has because it has turned into a crap place!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

If she does close it, :glord: I've got two words for her. Bye bye.

This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post

Yeah...and don't you get a discount if you pay sooner or a 'scholarship' or whatever?

Jams needs better marketing ploys:

1. Payment plan....$5.00 a month.

2. Referral Rebate plan....pay the money upfront. Refer a friend and get $5 back! (Referrals are good for the first 8 posters only, not good with scholarship or hardship plans.)

3. Sign up today....get a thread NAMED AFTER YOU! That's right your very own thread!

4. Jamabear....go to build a bear website and build your own Jamabear with your Jamabear build kit. Simply click on the items you want your Jamabear to have. Samples include dread bear limp locks, I love John and Patsy button and all the 'hats' you can buy. Remember Jamabear can wear up to TWO dozen hats at a time!

Accessories for the Jamabear are: Computatoilet, jar of Jamabear oil and three PC's for 3 different IP addresses!

Red face

That gate don't swing.

Then again with the current economy perhaps hir forum member can't afford $50.00 this year.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Like others have said, I don't believe this. There is one thing we all know for certain about Susan Bennett aka jameson and that is that she is not a person of her word. Many times we have seen her "resignations" and "leaving the forums" but this lasts for a few days or a couple of weeks and then she's back...

I didn't log onto the Internet while I was away so I'm not sure of the order of things, but I see Sycamore has gone "pouf". If this happened after jameson's announcement to close, then maybe she'll see an opportunity to offer accomodation to all the IDI refugees from Sycamore (for the usual small fee of course :-)).

OTOH, they'll maybe just head for CL - the place they chucked for Sycamore - after having the JBR forum there closed first due to their appallingly bad behaviour. Some of them are already back there acting like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. Some things never change :-)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    Yeah...and don't you get a discount if you pay sooner or a 'scholarship' or whatever?

Jams needs better marketing ploys:

1. Payment plan....$5.00 a month.

2. Referral Rebate plan....pay the money upfront. Refer a friend and get $5 back! (Referrals are good for the first 8 posters only, not good with scholarship or hardship plans.)

3. Sign up today....get a thread NAMED AFTER YOU! That's right your very own thread!

4. Jamabear....go to build a bear website and build your own Jamabear with your Jamabear build kit. Simply click on the items you want your Jamabear to have. Samples include dread bear limp locks, I love John and Patsy button and all the 'hats' you can buy. Remember Jamabear can wear up to TWO dozen hats at a time!

Accessories for the Jamabear are: Computatoilet, jar of Jamabear oil and three PC's for 3 different IP addresses!
    Brilliant.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post

Hey there hamster. You've got me intrigued with this:-

But, if this has anything to do with G2 following through.......
    Did I miss something?

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Hamster...now that's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Hey there hamster. You've got me intrigued with this:-

Did I miss something?
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69318
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."