Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Well, well, well.... Wonder how long she's had this? She said for years...up until last year, I'm thinking...that she didn't have it. She and gutter candy made a HUGE case about how we gutter gossips could get it if we just were smart enough and had $2000. We tried, but Wood stood in our way on his end, and the judge stood in the way on hers.

But here jams suddenly has it. Interesting.

Well, I'm going to read it. I've already had a stroke reading how SMIT AND DEMUTH AND THE RST IN HUNTER'S OFFICE COPIED THE EVIDENCE AND TURNED IT INTO THE POWERPOINT, TO HELP THE RAMSEYS, COMPLIMENTS OF THE TAXPAYERS OF BOULDER, CO.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by WVSleuth View Post
    jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    10-21-08, 07:46 PM (EST)

30. "RE: Funding"
    In response to message #28

Not interested in being CEO or in any way responsible for a forum I can't devote my time to.
    I do have an idea, a way for caring members to have a small group without my involvement - still posting under the WebbSleuths banner. If LadyBug and Don want to take responsibiltity for maintaining and moderating, policing, a forum, I will talk to them about my ideas.

I intend to maintain jameson245.com - there are a lot of documents and good info linked there. The autopsy page, for one. Foster's page for another.

And before the gossip starts flying, I am NOT the forum administrator who is in financial straits with a new address. Life here is, indeed, very, very good. We have been blessed.

I have always followed my own private drummer, following my heart and head. And while I have gotten in trouble at times, I have no regrets.

I must close this door for a while and change direction; need to leave the forum; don't want to own and be responsible for a forum I don't honestly have time to moderate.

Now, it's great to see that life is indeed, very, very good. 12 years pushing an agenda. Guess that play thing petered out, and the Ramseys are old news. Wonder who she'll play up to now? Or is all this just another ruse?

I wonder if this is Lady Bug's way of saying thanks, but no thanks?

LadyBug

1. "RE: hiding a hobby"

10-25-08, 03:04 PM (EST)

I never have considered an attemt to locate missing or finding justice for murdered children a hobby. I've spent years with my attempts long before Christmas of '96. I've had the time but soon that will end.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/557.html

And who is jameson blabbering about? She is indeed the one who declared bankruptcy, and it hasn't been that long ago.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

jameson has a tendency to get her knickers in a twist whenever a new ramsey book is announced. Right now she is threatening to send a copy of SuperDave's forthcoming book to Lin Wood (nicely of course)... but that's par for the course.

What I'd REALLY like to address FOR THE RECORD is this comment:-

Laurence Smith wrote a book at least two years ago- and the BORG waited anxiously.
    This is utter tosh. A typical jameson spiteful remark which has no basis in fact. The RST MAY have waited anxiously on the book (so that they could send a copy to Lin Wood), but whilst they were doing so, the "BORG" set about checking out Laurence Smith's credentials, discovered some (ahem) "inaccuracies" and dismissed him as lacking in credibility instead.

(There is a thread about this at WS. There IS a Laurence Smith who is everything that "this" Laurence Smith claims to be, but they are definitely not the same person. "This" Laurence Smith's professional affiliations, whilst VERY similar to genuine ones, do not appear to exist and when he is challenged, he tends to get very nasty indeed. Just another Ramsey sideshow IMO. But then, if jameson was capable of proper research, she'd know that)

ETA - Genuine academics and researchers do NOT attack people who request their credentials. They know the blood sweat and tears which has gone into achieving them and understand the importance of verifying sources and credibility. The Mames and jamesons of the world only reveal their LACK of credibility when they expect readers to take them at face value whilst they refuse to divulge or provide their sources.
    Last edited by Jayelles; November 5, 2008, 7:11 am at Wed Nov 5 7:11:29 UTC 2008.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Oh, damn! You beat me to it!

But just for the tally books, let's take a look:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-04-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
    "A new book?"
    this one is supposed to be available by Christmas - written by SuperDave who shared a clip
    Of course, I will be one of the first to order a copy -- if it ever makes it to the public. If he publishes it in Japanese like the Millers did -- I won't bother. But if he publishes it in English, I will certainly order one. Maybe even two. I am sure Lin Wood will love the gift.
    I'm sure he will, too! (Dirty Laugh)
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Hey, Punisher, have you seen these video interviews done by a Denver TV station, from the "exoneration" frenzy? I just found them today, and there's a LOT of Lou Smit in here. I thought of you....

There's also a short video I never saw before of JonBenet in a pageant wearing a green sequined dress. Anyone know how to capture pics from these? Is there anyway to download these videos to keep? I've been trying and I guess that's not allowed in home computer software. Sure hope someone is keeping this stuff where we can get to it. Otherwise, just more disappears.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...9/detail.html#

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Hey, Punisher, have you seen these video interviews done by a Denver TV station, from the "exoneration" frenzy? I just found them today, and there's a LOT of Lou Smit in here. I thought of you....

There's also a short video I never saw before of JonBenet in a pageant wearing a green sequined dress. Anyone know how to capture pics from these? Is there anyway to download these videos to keep? I've been trying and I guess that's not allowed in home computer software. Sure hope someone is keeping this stuff where we can get to it. Otherwise, just more disappears.

Where's the video? I clicked on the photo of JBR (in the red outfit) but it just opened larger- there was no video. I may have missed something.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

seems to be a SLIDESHOW. you need something to download an embedded flash video.. the interviews with smit were easy to download, they came up in quicktime within my browser, so i just saved out of that.. supposedly you can save out of the embedded flash video, either the whole slideshow or individual images, but i couldn't get it to work. it complained that the email address wasn't valid..

Another round, folks!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-04-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
    4. "RE: Ch. Six. John Ramsey's Role"
    In response to message #3
    He misrepresented the polygraph situation entirely. Patsy did NOT take the test repeatedly before passing. Gelb's interviews made it clear.
    I would love to see Lin Wood go after this book - a book of lies. I doubt we will see this published because no publisher wants to take that kind of risk. The man could self-publish, but then he alone would shouldeer the legal responsibility for the content. I think his actions show he is unwilling to do that -- even a disclaimer won't save him much, I think, if he appears to be acting as a BORG out to prove something we all know for a fact is false. Malicious intent linked with misinformation and simply false, mean rhetoric DOES count in a court of law. This page talks about Gelb getting his degree from a diploma mill.
    Does that discredit him?
    Let's take 'em down!

He misrepresented the polygraph situation entirely. Patsy did NOT take the test repeatedly before passing. Gelb's interviews made it clear.
    Well, there's what that fraud Gelb says, and then there's, you know, what ACTUALLY happened.

I would love to see Lin Wood go after this book
    You want some? COME GET SOME! You don't like me? BITE ME!

- a book of lies.
    I RESENT that!

even a disclaimer won't save him much, I think, if he appears to be acting as a BORG out to prove something we all know for a fact is false.
    As soon as I find one, I'll let you know!

Malicious intent
    If you knew ANYTHING about this book, you'd know there's nothing malicious about it.

linked with misinformation
    Like I said, if I find any, I'll let you know.

and simply false, mean rhetoric
    Mean, yes. False? Hardly. Jammy needs to be reminded of the difference between slander and invective.

This page talks about Gelb getting his degree from a diploma mill.
    Does that discredit him?
    Do bears **** in the woods? If that were the ONLY problem with Gelb, I might hesitate. But it helps to read the entire chapter, not just the one excerpt I provided.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Wink a smelly ode..

You can't spread jam on a burnt toasted site
    Where the cook is sloppy and the diners ain't right
    Feed them cake from Hickory Hill
    And send old Woody the inflated bill
    The jam is rancid with a horrible smell
    And no longer appealing to the ghosts in hell

gl

Susan Bennett said, "This page talks about Gelb getting his degree from a diploma mill. Does that discredit him?"

Well, DUH! Yes, Susan, it DOES discredit him!!!

Sheesh. Is Susan really that stupid? If you claim you are a polygrapher, and all you have to back that claim is a piece of paper you can buy off the internet (or from a mail-order outfit) as your "degree," then YES, it does discredit you!

A diploma mill is just that. A mill. It is not verifiable online instruction, or a certified correspondence course. You pay your fee, and voila! You receive a certificate from them in your chosen field. The "diploma" is not worth the paper its printed on.

There are diploma mills for all kinds of occupations. Some of the most popular and lucrative "diplomas" are fake clergy credentials as well as various certificates for the "healing arts."

It is absolutely amazing the lengths the RST will go to in order to defend the indefensible. They say just because Gelb's credentials are FAKE doesn't mean he should be discredited!

Yeah, that pretty well sums up the logic, intelligence and critical thinking skills of Ramsey defenders.

AMEN Cherokee

I held no hope that Susan Bennett would bow out of this case with any dignity or graciousness, and we already knew that she is not particularly bright (cunning and corrupt does NOT equal intellect), but she should stop humiliating herself and just go.

Her time is over. She knows it, we know it and even her cult knows it

Susan

Just once, keep your word and close your forum and go away.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Thumbs up

Amen Cherokee and Barbara!! I totally agree! She can't seem to 'go away' graciously... but I guess that IS who she is....

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    respectfully snipped...

But it helps to read the entire chapter, not just the one excerpt I provided.
    Hi Punisher! I must have missed your excerpt?? Can you provide a link that I can read this?? TIA!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~