Where the cook is sloppy and the diners ain't right
    Feed them cake from Hickory Hill
    And send old Woody the inflated bill
    The jam is rancid with a horrible smell
    And no longer appealing to the ghosts in hell

gl
    Ouch! That's gotta' hurt!

hahaha Good one, Greenleaf!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Where's the video? I clicked on the photo of JBR (in the red outfit) but it just opened larger- there was no video. I may have missed something.

You have to click on the links below that picture. There are several that are labled and have "video" beside the titles.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by WVSleuth View Post
    seems to be a SLIDESHOW. you need something to download an embedded flash video.. the interviews with smit were easy to download, they came up in quicktime within my browser, so i just saved out of that.. supposedly you can save out of the embedded flash video, either the whole slideshow or individual images, but i couldn't get it to work. it complained that the email address wasn't valid..

Uh...what? I guess I got streaming video, which means it's not downloading to a file I can "save". Is there some way I can go from streaming video to "download"?

I have several programs for watching videos, as you mentioned. But one just "kicks in" when I click on the link.

Maybe it's just too hard for the computer challenged like me....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Videos..

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Uh...what? I guess I got streaming video, which means it's not downloading to a file I can "save". Is there some way I can go from streaming video to "download"?

I have several programs for watching videos, as you mentioned. But one just "kicks in" when I click on the link.

Maybe it's just too hard for the computer challenged like me....
    Hi, KK. It 'streamed' for me, but opened in QuickTime in my browser. Once it was fully loaded, I could save as a QuickTime movie. No problem. I wasn't able to pull down the slideshow, only the videos of Smit.

Also, it seems my post at Topix about Gelb - I didn't leave a space where I quoted Jams and added my two cents. The link to the article was mine, as was my comment about him being discredited.. Sorry to lump it all in here together, as this part of my post was for someone else, but I figured they would read the thread..

Quote Originally Posted by WVSleuth View Post
    Hi, KK. It 'streamed' for me, but opened in QuickTime in my browser. Once it was fully loaded, I could save as a QuickTime movie. No problem. I wasn't able to pull down the slideshow, only the videos of Smit.

I didn't actually see a slide show, just the one still picture of JonBenet in her red hat.

Maybe I can figure out how to open the videos in Quick Time. I guess I need to designate that as my default player. I have so many, they constantly vie for "default" status. I never know which one is going to pop up, as I just want to see the video.

Thanks for you help.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

It's just funny to me that jameson and Ladybug both say they don't have time to keep up the swamp anymore. Oh, well, what Barbara said.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    AMEN Cherokee

I held no hope that Susan Bennett would bow out of this case with any dignity or graciousness, and we already knew that she is not particularly bright (cunning and corrupt does NOT equal intellect), but she should stop humiliating herself and just go.

Her time is over. She knows it, we know it and even her cult knows it

Susan

Just once, keep your word and close your forum and go away.

Amen and Amen.
    Last edited by JC; November 9, 2008, 10:15 am at Sun Nov 9 10:15:29 UTC 2008.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I've been a member here for 5? years and it just seems like this is the perennial "I'm closing the forum" pernicious mushroom (toadstool?)that popped up right on time.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Default Jams to KoldKase

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-14-08, 10:07 PM (EST)

1. "RE: Notes"
    In response to message #0

Note to KoldKase:

There is nothing illegal about buying a copy of the Miller book and having it translated for your own personal use.

You could not, indeed, you dare not, post it to the forum, either, not in its entirety. You could post excerpts, of course, with comments.

We ALL would prefer to buy a copy of Miller's book in English, naturally, as something is always lost in translation.

Funny you pinpointed the big problem, deciding if you want to make Doc and Judith angry at us. Yes, you can bet they are sitting on the book - but i don't think they are waiting to sell it to anyone - - I think they know full well no one is going to publish that lawsuit magnet.

I think "They won't even discuss what's in the book in any kind of detail " because they themselves don't want to take the risk of being sued.

Just noting my opinion.

The publicity we could give them discussing the book here would be good for sales, if they actually had the book in publication to sell here, but they don't.

So, I guess for the most part, I've given up on ever reading it. Truthfully, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to read anything about this case anymore. I once thought I'd love to read Doc's book and see Judith's photos, but I'm very burnt out. Too many disappointments through the years. It always comes down to the MONEY, it seems. We've been waiting FOR 12 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TO STEP FORWARD AND WITNESS FOR JONBENET. So far, Thomas is it. And he alone cannot fight the money behind the Ramseys all these years, that obvious.

Where are those who loved JonBenet? Where are those WHO KNEW HER, who will stand up to THE OBSCENITY COMMITTED UPON THIS CHILD? Who will fight for HER?

No one.

HER PARENTS HAVE SEEN TO THAT.

---
    Didn't know if you saw this. Funny when I read this, it sounds like she's jumped out the Ramsey boat. Say it ain't so...

Default Re:jameson jumping boat

I have always considered jameson to be the biggest "BORG" of all for she alone managed to carve a living out of defending them against their critics. However, I think she jumped the boat years ago but has been clinging with her support in the hope that the Ramseys would toss her a morsel of recognition for her continued devotion. I have always considered jameson to be very "thick" when it comes to taking a hint. Even when they issued a lawyers letter basically saying they wanted nothing more to do with her, she managed to spin a whole new meaning out of it. I cannot begin to imagine having some stranger whom I would learn to distrust and despise appointing herself as my unofficial spokesperson! Someone who has never spent real time in my company claiming to know my every thought, action and feeling... It's quite bizarre.

jameson will be remembered for her lies, her games, her multiple hats, her utter and abject failure to ever produce a single source or link for her copied and pasted "quotes" and for almost certainly being the author of some of the supposed BORG" quotes she likes to post and pick apart. I have often searched for the originals of these unsourced, uincredited quotes and failed abysmally in finding them so it's perfectly logical to conclude that they don't exist other than at her penship. She must think her readers are either gullible or stupid.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default I agree

Yes, I think you nailed it.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation

Hold up.....these are Sue Bennett's words?!

"So, I guess for the most part, I've given up on ever reading it. Truthfully, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to read anything about this case anymore. I once thought I'd love to read Doc's book and see Judith's photos, but I'm very burnt out. Too many disappointments through the years. It always comes down to the MONEY, it seems. We've been waiting FOR 12 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TO STEP FORWARD AND WITNESS FOR JONBENET. So far, Thomas is it. And he alone cannot fight the money behind the Ramseys all these years, that obvious.

Where are those who loved JonBenet? Where are those WHO KNEW HER, who will stand up to THE OBSCENITY COMMITTED UPON THIS CHILD? Who will fight for HER?

No one.

HER PARENTS HAVE SEEN TO THAT."
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Hold up.....these are Sue Bennett's words?!

"So, I guess for the most part, I've given up on ever reading it. Truthfully, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to read anything about this case anymore. I once thought I'd love to read Doc's book and see Judith's photos, but I'm very burnt out. Too many disappointments through the years. It always comes down to the MONEY, it seems. We've been waiting FOR 12 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TO STEP FORWARD AND WITNESS FOR JONBENET. So far, Thomas is it. And he alone cannot fight the money behind the Ramseys all these years, that obvious.

No one.

HER PARENTS HAVE SEEN TO THAT."

That is really strange.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.