Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I'm thinking those are koldkase's words.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...?t=8784&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I don't believe there is anything illegal about buying a copy in Japanese and having it translated for your own personal use.

Of course, we couldn't "sell" copies. That WOULD be a copyright infringement. I don't believe we could post it to the forum, either, not in its entirety. We could post excerpts, of course, as per our current copyright usage laws.

I'd prefer to buy a copy of Doc's book in English, naturally, as something will always be lost in the translation to Japanese and back to English.

I guess the issue is do we want to make Doc and Judith angry at us. Obviously, they're sitting on the book until they can sell it again. They won't even discuss what's in the book in any kind of detail that I've seen. Maybe that's a legal issue.

The publicity we could give them discussing the book here would be good for sales, if they actually had the book in publication to sell here, but they don't.

So, I guess for the most part, I've given up on ever reading it. Truthfully, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to read anything about this case anymore. I once thought I'd love to read Doc's book and see Judith's photos, but I'm very burnt out. Too many disappointments through the years. It always comes down to the MONEY, it seems. We've been waiting FOR 12 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TO STEP FORWARD AND WITNESS FOR JONBENET. So far, Thomas is it. And he alone cannot fight the money behind the Ramseys all these years, that obvious.

Where are those who loved JonBenet? Where are those WHO KNEW HER, who will stand up to THE OBSCENITY COMMITTED UPON THIS CHILD? Who will fight for HER?

No one.

HER PARENTS HAVE SEEN TO THAT.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

Whew! Thought I was in the Twilight Zone there for a minute!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default My bad

Someone help decipher just WHAT part of that post was from Jams?

I found about five sentences that jameson wrote.

jameson wrote: Note to KoldKase:

jameson wrote: You could not, indeed, you dare not, post it to the forum, either, not in its entirety.

jameson wrote: Funny you pinpointed the big problem, deciding if you want to make Doc and Judith angry at us. Yes, you can bet they are sitting on the book - but i don't think they are waiting to sell it to anyone - - I think they know full well no one is going to publish that lawsuit magnet.

jameson wrote: I think "They won't even discuss what's in the book in any kind of detail " because they themselves don't want to take the risk of being sued.

jameson wrote: Just noting my opinion.

The rest, the parts that make sense, are koldkase's words.

:jclap:

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

For a minute I thought we'd entered a parallel universe.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I found about five sentences that jameson wrote.

jameson wrote: Note to KoldKase:

jameson wrote: You could not, indeed, you dare not, post it to the forum, either, not in its entirety.

jameson wrote: Funny you pinpointed the big problem, deciding if you want to make Doc and Judith angry at us. Yes, you can bet they are sitting on the book - but i don't think they are waiting to sell it to anyone - - I think they know full well no one is going to publish that lawsuit magnet.

jameson wrote: I think "They won't even discuss what's in the book in any kind of detail " because they themselves don't want to take the risk of being sued.

jameson wrote: Just noting my opinion.

The rest, the parts that make sense, are koldkase's words.

:jclap:
    You are quite correct. She made even less sense than normal in that post and it sounded like the entire post following the "Note to KoldKase" part was jameson's own words.

Perhaps she's got issues of her own which would explain her incoherency and decision to close the forum.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    You are quite correct. She made even less sense than normal in that post and it sounded like the entire post following the "Note to KoldKase" part was jameson's own words.

Perhaps she's got issues of her own which would explain her incoherency and decision to close the forum.
    Times are tough. She's obviously had to give up the Chardonnay.. maybe this post was under the influence of Ripple..

Or...gulp...maybe jams and I have been fighting so long, we've become...gulp...morphed into the inevitable...now that I think of it...two-headed monster.

"They did it! No they didn't! Yes they did! No they didn't! Did, too! Did not!! Too! Not!!"

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.