John Ramsey: It's still about HIM

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Compliments of Mame who posted this at Topix, who probably stayed up all night reading and re-reading it, wiping the saliva from her rotten mouth just long enough to post it around the internet as if somehow this means anything

It's enough to make you barf. Now, about that "selling" of his plane.

Why_Nut/Cherokee, is it true? Is he so poor that he has to "pal around" with common folk on regular planes, trains and automobiles?

I bolded a few things that caught my particular interest:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...y-exonerated-in-the-murder-of-his-daughter/2/

"...his wavy hair the color of cornstalks in winter; he is smooth and genial, even debonair..."

:wtf: I'm speechless!

But a few verifications of the drama queen and actress as well as elitist that Patsy was.

This article could be disected so many ways that I can't begin to count them

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How bizzare is this article?! On so many levels.......but my heart almost breaks for the Archuletas.

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

interesting

I find the portion where the Ramsey friends and JR are described as suspecting a former friend of the Ramsey's as the culprit. Hhhmmm who could that be? Then they say the DNA which has finally allegedly cleared JR and doesn't match the friend could be there cause like maybe he hired someone to murder JBR or something but the DNA doesn't clear the friend? Real double standard stuff going on. And I wonder at their source for saying this definitely means a factory worker couldn't have been the source since the DNA was found in three places but I'm wondering if it wasn't transferred in some way.

Anyway - JR seems to think it was someone close to the family but if it was, and the DNA was a factor, wouldn't the DNA point to the person cause it seems they would have taken a sample of everyone close to the Ramseys? So-it doesn't fool me Patsy is still good for it! Also, who's alibi are they poking holes in? Maybe the archulettas know mamed?

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good god. THIS is the intelligence level and professional journalism of a pulitzer prize winning writer?

Can't WAIT to see her source for the grand jury "REFUSING TO INDICT" the Ramseys! Let me guess: THE RAMSEYS.

And how about what John is MOST concerned about? HE CAN'T GET HIS PROFESSIONAL LIFE BACK! Oh...and as an afterthought...he wishes he knew who murdered JonBenet.

And of course, ALL THE INSINUATIONS ABOUT FLEET WHITE...AGAIN.... What happened to "We don't know anyone that evil"? Anyone else see this woman putting words into John Ramsey's mouth?

Yeah, no need for LACY TO APOLOGIZE TO THE WHITES FOR THE LIBEL THEY'VE LIVED UNDER FOR 12 YEARS.... SHE'S ONLY PAID TO SHILL FOR THE RAMSEYS. AND SHE'S DONE A WORLD-CLASS JOB OF THAT, HASN'T SHE?!

5. koldkase

Oh my god. If the GOVERNOR needs SOLID PROOF THAT THE WHITES DESERVE LACY'S APOLOGY TO THEM, THIS IS IT.

The Ramsey lovers will do ANYTHING, GO TO ANY LENGTH TO EXPLAIN AWAY THE EVIDENCE, LIBEL ANYONE; except they will NOT ADMIT THE TRUTH.

6. koldkase

Good lord. You are right, so much on so many levels, it's mind boggling.

Just a few:

John won't let "anyone get close to Burke he doesn't know"? Burke is in college. What is John/the author talking about? John isn't with Burke 24/7. Is John trying for a DO-OVER, having learned that people think it strange he and Patsy weren't that worried about the "intruder" coming back? Or does John mean EMOTIONALLY? HE won't let anyone get close to Burke EMOTIONALLY? Hmmmm.... That must be fun for Burke. But that way, no one is going to learn the family secrets, either, are they? Got it.

And John doesn't think of Patsy much? She's been dead two years. I think of my poodle everyday who died six years ago, after 12 years of life. John and Patsy were married more than twice that long. John sure has learned how to "move on" fast, hasn't he?

And poor John, he's going to live in an RV? Gosh, I thought Lin Wood won ALL THAT MONEY for the Ramseys in those law suits! Most went to Burke, but Patsy was the executor of that money, so she could use it to pay for housing, cars, etc., to support Burke. Burke SURELY has to have some dough; is he kicking John to the curb? And what about the Fox "settlement", and the RST ALWAYS said each and every one of these was a WINWINWINWIN!! What about the HUGE MONEY they made off the ST. MARTIN'S PRESS/THOMAS SUIT? How many times have we seen the RST imply that was BIG BUCKS? Oh...they didn't LIE, did they? :eek:

7. koldkase

WHO IS THE WRITER? She's pure Team Ramsey. Has she read NOTHING in this case but what the RST has fed her? Oh...is she a journalism student of Tracey's? That would explain a lot.

Notice how John's story has changed...AGAIN...and he is just lying his azz off:

What the HECK is John talking about here? Has he LOST HIS MIND? I think so. Keep talking, John. Pretty soon, you may get around to telling the truth....

Really? Never heard THAT ONE before. Is he lying...again? (Are his lips moving? Is his tongue flicking?) If true, then that ought to tell the investigators SOMETHING about that "rogue DNA", shouldn't it? Who washed the body and got ALL of the family's DNA off of her, when Patsy put her to bed, changing her clothes, etc., but NO "TOUCH" DNA FROM HER? I don't believe that.

John was called and warned "on the second day"? That's not what he said in his BOOK. His book said his lawyers were called the first day...unless John knows something WE DON'T.... And by the way...that was the DA'S OFFICE CALLING...heh.

Y'all probably know Tracey, ever looking to make a buck off a child's murdered corpse, has "sold" an "essay" on this case to a website. He actually emailed jams and got snippy with her, she implies, because maimed posted the first installment of his essay at the swamp. No nononno NO...Tracey was PAID for it as an EXCLUSIVE, so he promptly told jams to TAKE IT DOWN. (Wonder if her hurt feelies on this was the final catalyst to take down her website?) They're his same old pathetic stories about this case and complaints about the media (and it still seems to escape him that HE DOES EXACTLY WHAT HE COMPLAINS ABOUT, ONLY WORSE--REMEMBER THE WHITES, HELLO?). Tracey is selling the same old swill, but I did find some interesting info that finally corroborates what we've heard and exposes that HUNTER WAS TRYING TO NAIL THE WHITES EVEN AS THE GRAND JURY WAS IN PROGRESS! Do y'all remember the posters who told the story of Tracey getting White's social security number from Hunter, "to investigate White"? Well, putting two and two together, I believe that is exactly what Tracey is talking about when he says in his latest self-adoring piece, hung in the frame of JonBenet's murder, that Hunter "contacted" him during the grand jury asking for "info" on White.... That pretty much seals the deal with Hunter: HE WAS WORKING TO SUBVERT THE GRAND JURY ALL ALONG, WASN'T HE?

But I digress....

8. heymom

heymom Member

“Once your reputation is tarnished, it stays tarnished."

John, you forgot,

"Once your daughter is dead, she stays dead."

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Good lord, there are so many things in this article to refute and which require a broader perspective brought to bear than the author has offered.

We can start with this supposed dnafingerprintlaw.com association with John. Oh, really, it is JOHN'S site? Then why is it registered to John and Bobbie Rathjens, the owners of JBR Graphics (who have nothing to do with the Ramsey family in general and only coincidentally share her initials)? Why would the same man who told the world in DOI to pay extra in order to own the negatives of any photographer's work a family hires to take their photos, so that the family can own all rights to those negatives and control them utterly, yet be the same man who has surrendered the right to own a domain which uses his daughter's name to advance an albeit-worthy agenda, yet which can be abandoned at will or turned to purely commercial purposes by the owners as they choose? And if John Ramsey controls it in the name of advancing DNA laws, why does he have the public contact a fictional organization at an unspecified address somewhere in Washington, DC, where all letters would have to go to the dead-letter section without a real destination?

10. Barbara

Why_Nut

Would you mind if I copied your post over at Topix?

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, it's not true. Please see my post on the following thread:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=170798#post170798

John's plane is still registered to the BENNETT RAMSEYS GROUP, INC. as of today, 10/14/08.

John lied to author about "shedding" his plane, and Lucinda Franks obviously didn't do any research to make sure the facts of her story were accurate. Of course, she didn't check on ANY of the facts, but took John's word for everything. Big mistake.

12. Barbara

Perhaps these latest comments coming directly from John Ramsey's lying mouth will be the straw for this "acquaintance" to come out and kick him to the curb with his own lies, and put him in his place once and for all.

John is playing with fire with all his remarks and hopefully, his arrogance will burn him

13. koldkase

Good lord. There isn't a paragraph that isn't BRIMMING with BS!

Gosh. Having his sister molested, bludgeoned, and garroted in the same house where he slept didn't do it. But reading a tab headline in a grocery store put him in therapy? Did John or someone this "writer" interviewed actually SAY THIS? How completely absurd! Don't these people EVER read what they write? I don't know what this woman won a pulitzer for, but it obviously had to be fiction. She reminds me of the fictional reporter in the Harry Potter series...EXACTLY. She decides on what she wants the story to be, then she gets busy manipulating everyone to "get it there."

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You can leave comments on Lucinda Frank's blog where she posted this story. Perhaps you would like to let her know her story is full of Ramsey lies and half-truths? :)

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Barbara. Now, where is that movie producer? Can't you just see the movie beginning with:

"...his wavy hair the color of cornstalks in winter; he is smooth and genial, even debonair..."

Help me Barbara, it was such a long article, who are we talking about? [​IMG]

Hard for me to associate John Ramsey with the above description. His hair is silver. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
  16. heymom

heymom Member

She was hospitalized for a year while she endured intense but successful chemotherapy.

What?? When did this happen??? I thought all of Patsy's treatments were outpatient.

17. koldkase

I went to "John's website" as well, Why Nut. It's nothing but links to a search engine that links to actual DNA websites.

Really? I guess that's why Oprah had to PROMPT John to even MENTION this "crusade" on her show. At which time he announced that such criminals repeat their crimes...and totally FORGOT that NO ONE HAS REPEATED THE CRIME COMMITTED ON JONBENET.

18. koldkase

Well, why bother with telling THE TRUTH when lies have served John and Patsy so well up to now?

19. heymom

heymom Member

Here's another erroneous statement...

John found JonBenet crumpled in the wine cellar with a garrote sunk round her neck.

Hell's bells, she wasn't "crumpled." She had a fractured skull and was laying with her arms above her head. I cannot stand this type of "journalism."

20. koldkase

I read the one comment that was on there already. It is so typical of Ramsey spin: the public, the press, and everyone BUT THE INTRUDER murdered JonBenet and her family!!

You know, I'm not going to bother. These people are so willfully ignorant, they won't listen to the truth because they don't want to hear it. It's a lost cause. Seems Pam Archuletta, ANOTHER RAMSEY VICTIM, who lost her MARRIAGE AND HUSBAND, FATHER OF HER CHILDREN to protecting the Ramseys, can't even accept the truth now, even when she saw what Patsy was doing to JonBenet with the pageants.

And as usual, in the midst of all the lies and cover up, the truth manages to show up:

And WHO was JonBenet "flirting with" that got her molested, Patsy? BEFORE THE NIGHT OF THE MURDER?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice