Has this ever been proposed?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

After reading Smit's chit, and listening to John Ramsey ad nauseum, as well as Sue Bennett, Suma, and the whole Ramsey team, someone on Topix made mention of this; something I personally had not considered.

All of the people involved in this case are touting their true desire for justice in this case, including the extended Ramsey family

What about hypnosis?????

What would it hurt? Supposedly, Burke remembers little to nothing. John was sleeping, but what IF in his sleep, he heard something that he may not remember during REM sleep, thinking he was dreaming and not remembering? What IF Burke heard something in HIS sleep that he is unaware of?

What IF those like Stanton, White, Stine, and anyone else who had seen JBR right before the murder just don't remember anything of value.....on the surface

Unlike a polygraph, hypnosis has been shown to be successful very often

How about voluntary hypnosis to see IF there is more information that the "witnesses" don't even know they have? It couldn't hurt

I say why not?

Has this been discussed before? It's been so many years, I can't imagine that it hasn't, but worth revisiting

Anybody think John would volunteer? Burke?

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

No, but it would be nice if they would.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Barbara.

You're kidding, right?

No?

Go lay down. Get off your feet. I'll bring you a stiff drink. Then hold your hand until your delirium passes....

Because we KNOW the ONE THING that NO RAMSEY WANTS...is to remember ANYTHING.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I know, I know KK. I was having a moment...I AM 12 years older than I was when this started, so delirium visits more frequently than ever before. I must admit that a stiff drink and a good friend to hold my hand until this passes is a sweet gesture and would be most welcomed. Maybe my tin foil hat is confused between the election and this case that never lets us live in peace! The signals are jumbled and you never know what can pop up

BUT....was it EVER suggested? I'd love someone to ask John that at his next PAID interview, just to hear what he would say.

You're right. I should go and lay down; what was I thinking!!?? :abnormal:

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The results might not be admissible in court. And they'd never volunteer. The R friends aren't suspects at this point and as such can't be required to do anything, even talk to LE. While PR babbled about "taking 10 lie-detector tests", the truth is they refused to take even one from LE. JR claimed to be "insulted" to be asked to take one. Can you imagine the innocent parent of a murdered child refusing to do anything to help the process of finding the killer along?
    They hired their OWN people and it took several tries for them to "pass". And even then it was years later.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I posted about this a few years ago at WS after seeing a programme about little Ben Needham's disappearance. His uncle was a suspect and he offered to be hypnotised for the programme in an effort to clear his name.

It wasn't a popular suggestion - especially among the RST. That surprised me because I would have thought anything would be worth trying if it might produce a lead.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I doubt the Ramseys want to remember anything...like KK said.

But if the Ramseys ever do the hypnosis thing....we'd know about it well ahead of time. John will hire Wood again to accompany him on a whirl wind talk show tour, plus hire new PR people and Tracey will have to find his THIRD 'suspect' and film another ridiculous crocumentary smearing an innocent person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice