Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Yes, you too can get your very own CAP wind-up action figure, just in time for Christmas!

Oh my gosh! I WANT ONE! MEMEMEMEME!! Where do I get it?!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Yes, you too can get your very own CAP wind-up action figure, just in time for Christmas!
    YOU know what I want for Christmas!!!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh my gosh! I WANT ONE! MEMEMEMEME!! Where do I get it?!!
    You're a great crowd!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Any chances of a Lou Smit Bobble-Head?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Too funny, all! Don't forget the tiny "Boulder PD" jacket to put on CAP while she wanders around that doll house. Courtesy of the REAL Boulder Police.

This is OT, but there is a really good site that sells VERY funny and quite irreverent "action figures" (not of this case, thank God) so PM me if interested for the link.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.