JB's blood on the pillowcase...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 22, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It has finally occurred to me that Haney was OBSESSED with the pillow/pillowcase on JonBenet's bed when he questioned Patsy in 1998. And now I know WHY.

I know this is dumb of me, but I couldn't remember this "stain on the pillowcase" issue discussed before. I'm sure it has been, but I've missed it, obviously. Is this "DNA-X"?

Is the stain identified as JonBenet's blood, on her pillowcase, on her bed?

Is that where the head blow happened--in her bedroom? Or the molestation? Then she bled on the pillowcase?

The garrote handle wasn't applied until she was taken downstairs, we can deduce because of the broken paintbrush shards by the paint tray in the basement, the paintbrush shoved into her probably in the basement, as well--though that's not certain by any means, but seems logical not to break the paintbrush until after it was used to stage a "molestation"...or for a molestation, but either way, seems breaking it first would have been illogical.

If the paintbrush was taken and used on her in the basement, then broken and used for the garrote, back to the bloodly pillowcase in the bedroom: therefore, the blood from her nose/mouth wouldn't have come from strangulation with the garrote until she was taken to the basement, it seems logical to me. If that blood came from her nose, it would have been from the headblow...? Or it could have come from her being molested in her bed. That would account for the issue of the girls size 12/14 Bloomies underwear, too large but being used as the ones she had on were hidden/taken away with other items out of fear they contained evidence against the person molesting her?

So...the curtain sash over the headboard...the pillow at the foot of the bed...the pillowcase with JonBenet's blood on it.... If I'm reading this correctly, she was either molested in her bed and that's how the blood got on the pillowcase, or she was first attacked in her bedroom and/or taken to her bed at some point after the head blow...?

Am I completely off here? Or were Haney and DeMuth indicating the pillowcase "stain" was urine? Then why ask about NOSEBLEED?

I can't believe I have missed this "stain" on the pillowcase all these years. I almost think I remember this being discussed, but in the myraid of things we've chased down in this case through so many discussions, I've forgotten and/or never followed up on it....

Gosh, seems darn important! Anyone, just jump in and help the old lady out! :stupid1:

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  2. koldkase

Okay, if you're a REAL glutton for punishment--and why would ANY of us STILL be here if we weren't--here is Lin Wood torturing Mark Beckner in his Wolf suit deposition, hammering Beckner about the "DNAX". Notice that Beckner says the "DNAX" hadn't been found before the grand jury convened in September of '98. John and Patsy were interviewed by DA Hunter's detectives in June of '98. So...just where did this DNAX come from and when was it found? Was it found during grand jury proceedings? Did the grand jury ask for some items to be tested that hadn't been before? Or was it independent of the grand jury? Beckner was being questioned in Nov. 2001.

Do I remember some people discussing blood on the nightgown or blanket? But I don't believe I ever saw that sourced. Maybe that's why I don't remember it that well.

If anyone can clarify, thanks in advance.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

First of all......you are most likely on the right track!

Second.....I have now read enough "I don't remember's" to make my head throb and reminds me of why it would have been very hard for Patsy to have made me more disgusted than she did.

Third - Bravo! :yay:

4. koldkase

It certainly looks to me like LE knew something happened in that bedroom.

5. Karen

Karen Member

Didn't I also read somewhere that there were pieces of the garrote in JB's bed?

6. Elle

Elle Member

It certainly does look this way KK. It is frustrating going over this Patsy interview again. Patsy got away with murder in more ways than one.

I would like to give a good hard slap to Lin Wood's face. As Thor would say, "Arrogant bastid!"

Thank you for this refresher.

7. koldkase

The Ramseys claimed, when their paperback came out, that "fibers" from the garrote and the paper bag--brought in by the intruder with the "rope" found in JAR's room--were vacuumed from JB's bed. Paper bag fibers were allegedly in the body bag with JB, as well, again "PROOF" the intruder brought them into the house with his "paper bag of rope", according to the RST.

Judge Carnes also alludes to this in her "opinion", citing it as "evidence", and we all know it came from "Psychic" Smit's deposition in that suit.

Only problem: Smit is on camera and transcribed telling John that the paper bag actually came FROM LE! As we all know and can SEE, that's what they use when collecting evidence. Not to mention, JONBENET'S HANDS AND FEET WERE BAGGED WITH BROWN PAPER BAGS before her body was removed. You can SEE those bags in one of the crime scene photos released by..."PSYCHIC" SMIT! And if that's not enough for you, THE MEDICAL EXAMINER LISTS THE PAPER BAGS ON THE BODY IN THE AUTOPSY!

Anywho...then someone...Carnes?...listed ONE CORD FIBER was in the vacuumings from the bed. Think about that. Could that one cord fiber have gotten into bed vacuumings through transference? If John and/or Patsy actually tied that cord on JonBenet in the basement, they also were upstairs in the bedroom when LE was there, as John "looked" under the bed with LE in the room, if memory serves...?

Just saying, maybe the garrote was tied on the child in her own bed. Maybe not. Even a few cord fibers are not hard to transfer on clothes, hands, etc.

8. RiverRat

The fibers is ringing a bell.....

See?! This is why we all need to go back and unlock all that we have taken in over these long years.......

I am soooo wishing that we could have a newspaper like the Orlando Sentinal in Boulder. I am more than jealous with the Anthony Case and all Public Information files that are released almost weekly! OPEN these dammmn files finally!!!

9. koldkase

HA! Don't hold your breath! Opening the files of this case...to anyone but the RST, of course...would simply expose the huge corruption and obstruction coming STRAIGHT out of the DA's Office starting with Alex "Hot Tub" Hunter.

I expect the new DA to bury this as fast and deep as he can dig.

On the other hand, the surprises in this case never seem to stop. Who knows? He might actually be ethical (or stupid, depending on your point of view) enough to do the right thing! :justice:

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Knowing what I know of Haney, I doubt he said anything ulness it had a specific purpose.

I would like to give a good hard slap to Lin Wood's face. As Thor would say, "Arrogant bastid!"[/QUOTE]

Lucky for him he's not dealing with me. I'd give him a lot worse than that!

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

And Patsy knew it too!! OMG, what slip-up she made when telling Haney - out of the blue!! - that she couldn't see blood on the drapery.
    But the topic of blood possibly being on the drapery had not even been raised.
    And Haney let it slide. :banghead:
    He did not dig further by asking for example:
    "Patsy, what makes you think blood might have been on the drapery?"

Patsy knew JonBenet bled in that room, no question about it imo. Probably from the head blow, where blood could have dripped from her nose. Patsy probably was concerned about this blood either having sprayed to the draperies or to her accidentally having transferred it to the drapery when moving around in a panic after the head blow had been struck.

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

I vaguely recall Carnes' report mentioning that fibers from a rope were found in JonBenet's bed, but it seems they were from the hemp rope found in JAR's bedroom, and not from the nylon cord which was tied around the victim's neck.

13. koldkase

I believe the drapery disheveled over the headboard, the pillow at the foot of the bed instead of the head of it, and hair ties all over the floor, the "pull-ups" hanging out of the cabinet in the laundry area outside JB's bedroom, the kitchen knife on top of the washer, the drawers left half open in JB's bathroom and in JAR's bathroom next door, all indicate that the disarray from activity in that location was directly related to the sequence of events that began this long nightmare of violence and cover up.

WHEN did JonBenet BLEED ON THE PILLOWCASE?

That's the question we now know is CRITICAL.

When was that pillowcase last changed? Those are the kinds of questions that Patsy Ramsey could have answered IMMEDIATELY and perhaps have narrowed down what the killer did that night. But 18 months later...just doesn't REMEMBER...la di da. HAD to listen to their attorneys, because that was MUCH more important than finding the *** WHO CAME IN OFF THE STREET AND MURDERED THEIR CHILD, MIGHT ATTEMPT TO MURDER ONE OF THEM AGAIN, MIGHT MURDER ANOTHER CHILD....

Oh, phooey on the pesky old intruder, just FORGIVE HIM and MOVE ON, because IT'S LE'S OLD FAULT! And the MEDIA'S! And the lynch mob BORG'S! whine whine whine (giggle giggle giggle)

I just cannot understand how ANYONE fell for Patsy's and John's con game.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Elle_1 [​IMG]
    It certainly does look this way KK. It is frustrating going over this Patsy interview again. Patsy got away with murder in more ways than one.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You can sell tickets for this one, Punisher! [​IMG]

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wonder if maybe she could have been hit in the head with an iron from the laundry room.

16. RiverRat

Ohhhhhh, JC - Before now I do not think that I've heard or thought of that theory, but you definitely have me thinking about it now!

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

On which floor was the laundry room?

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It was on the second floor.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Possible...of course, I don't think the iron was taken into custody. If the flashlight was wiped down right to the batteries, the iron may have been wiped down, too. If that were found to be the case, that would certainly raise a red flag. I mean, PR used that iron all the time. Her prints SHOULD be on it. It there are NO prints on it, that means it was wiped off deliberately, and that links it to the crime the same way the wiped-clean flashlight and batteries are.
    Unless the Rs planned to say that the "intruder" stopped to iron something before they fed her pineapple. My, that intruder had a VERY busy night there.

20. Elle

Elle Member

It was the children's laundry, if I remember correctly JC just outside their bedrooms. I remember reading Linda Hoffman Pugh remembered the blanket JonBenét was wrapped in was still in the dryer when she left; therefore would an intruder have known where the dryer was to retrieve the blanket? The amount of evidence overlooked in this case was absolutely unbelievable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice