Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/timemag.html

Lawrence Shiller tells us:

On Sunday, Sept. 13, Michael Kane, Bruce Levin of Hunter's grand-jury team and Det. Jane Harmer went to see Linda Hoffmann-Pugh. They had brought several thick books of crime-scene photos, the same ones shown to Patsy earlier in June. For three hours, Hoffmann-Pugh reviewed the photos taken inside the Ramseys' house. They showed her a picture of JonBenét's white thermal blanket—the one in which she had been found dead. It had many brown-colored stains on it. Some of them looked like dried blood. Then they showed her a picture of JonBenét's bed, which looked strange to her. It had other sheets than those she had used to make the bed just two days before the murder. Looking at the comforter, you couldn't tell that the blanket beneath it had been pulled off. The bed in the photo looked barely disturbed. Hoffmann-Pugh knew that to pull the blanket off, you had to first remove the comforter, otherwise the comforter would get messed up. Maybe the sheets and white blanket she used hadn't been on the bed at all the night of the murder. She told the police that they might have been in the washer-dryer in the cabinet outside JonBenét's room."

Couldn't change the bolding here(?).
    Last edited by Elle_1; January 12, 2009, 4:53 pm at Mon Jan 12 16:53:40 UTC 2009.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Oh, thank you so much, Elle, for posting that.

So...LHP says she changed the sheets on JB's bed on the day of the Christmas party with Santa/McReynolds, the 23rd, a Monday.

And LHP says the sheets she put on were different than the ones found on the bed. So assuming JB slept on the sheets that Monday night, they had to have been changed in the next two days.

LHP also said the blanket was on the bed. That blanket was found on the body a few days later. So the sheets were changed and the blanket was taken off the bed.

Unless the RST wants to argue the INTRUDER changed the sheets as well...PATSY HAD TO HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO CHANGE THEM!

Now think about this: YET ANOTHER CRITICAL PIECE OF THE EVIDENCE, in finding the murderer of her child, AND PATSY CAN'T REMEMBER SOMETHING SO ELEMENTAL!

WHY WAS THIS WOMAN NOT ARRESTED?!!

It...just...makes...me...CRAZY!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/timemag.html

Lawrence Shiller tells us: On Sunday, Sept. 13, Michael Kane, Bruce Lof hunter's grand-jury team and Det. Jane Harmer went to see Linda Hoffmann-Pugh. They had brought several thick books of crime-scene photos, the same ones shown to Patsy earlier in June. For three hours, Hoffmann-Pugh reviewed the photos taken inside the Ramseys' house. They showed her a picture of JonBenét's white thermal blanket—the one in which she had been found dead. It had many brown-colored stains on it. Some of them looked like dried blood.

[snip]
    Look more closely at this part:
    They showed her a picture of JonBenét's white thermal blanket—the one in which she had been found dead. It had many brown-colored stains on it. Some of them looked like dried blood.
    This does not seem like a blanket that had been washed and was taken fresh out of the dryer.

Considering the questions about the blood on the pillowcase and the "brown stains" on the blanket, it seems like it was on the bed and taken off and then put around the child in the cellar room at some point.

There was blood found on the thigh...and the body had been wiped down.

Lots of possibilities here.

I am starting to think JonBenet was first attacked in her bed. Sexually? Head blow? Garrote? The RST has made a big deal out of those few cord fibers found in the bed. Now can they explain WHY THE INTRUDER CHANGED THE BEDCLOTHES AND REMOVED THE BLANKET?

Something else is bothering me: was Burke strong enough to break that paintbrush? Think about it.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I don't think an intruder would have taken the time to change the bed KK, or be considerate as to whether JonBenét ended up on a dirty cellar floor. It has parental concern written all over this part of wrapping her in a blanket.

I thought the blood stains on the blanket came from the body when it was being wrapped up in the final stages, with the blood coming from the vaginal injury with the brush shaft, (?). Yes, Burke could have broken the brush shaft. There are a few ways it could have been broken without just using two hands.

All one has to do is place it in an open drawer, place the brush in the opening and close it to where you want to break it. Hold the drawer handle tightly and then break the brush shaft with the right hand. It would break easily. Almost like a vice. We never saw how the edge of the broken shaft looked(?) I wish we could have seen a re-enactment of this scene alone KK. Going over a few scenarios to see which one fitted the best.

I noticed Levin was missing from Bruce Levin's name in my post. I edited it. Good luck with all you are doing to keep the case going right now KK.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

So...LHP says she changed the sheets on JB's bed on the day of the Christmas party with Santa/McReynolds, the 23rd, a Monday.

And LHP says the sheets she put on were different than the ones found on the bed. So assuming JB slept on the sheets that Monday night, they had to have been changed in the next two days.

LHP also said the blanket was on the bed. That blanket was found on the body a few days later. So the sheets were changed and the blanket was taken off the bed.

Unless the RST wants to argue the INTRUDER changed the sheets as well...PATSY HAD TO HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO CHANGE THEM!

Now think about this: YET ANOTHER CRITICAL PIECE OF THE EVIDENCE, in finding the murderer of her child, AND PATSY CAN'T REMEMBER SOMETHING SO ELEMENTAL!

No doubt about it, KK. Patsy Ramsey had changed the sheets since LHP had changed them. Linda may have changed them seeing it was close to Christmas, although Patsy was the one who normally had them in the washer when Linda arrived in the morning.

Drives all of us crazy this part.
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

This is the first time I've seen where the white blanket had stains on it. I had recently made a comment about where she had been lying when she was wiped down. It was clear from the photos (and PR admitted as much when shown photos by LE) that JBR's bed, though unmade, was not disturbed to the point that the blanket could have been pulled off the bed without it being obvious. It is clear that her bed was made up without the blanket by PR because housekeeper LHP had not come since the 23rd, and JBR wet the bed every night.

I had read comments by LHP about the sheets long ago, where she says that the last time she changed the sheets was the day of the Ramsey party on the 23rd. She never came back to the R home after that. She said the sheets were not the ones she recalls putting on the bed, I read her comments on the sheets being already in the wash when she arrived in the mornings. But I never saw where she said that PR made the bed. The way I read her comments, PR stripped the bed, and LHP remade the bed with clean sheets. LHP also said that although JBR's sheets were always washed in the washer/dryer just outside her room, the white blanket was always washed in the basement washer dryer because it was larger capacity.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Patsy Ramsey lied her way throughout this whole case, DeeDee. Unbelievable what both of the Ramseys pulled off when you go over all these true facts. She knew how to cause confusion and reasonable doubt. It worked.

How I wish some movie producer would produce a re-enactment of the JonBenét Ramsey case elaborating on all the lies spewed by the Ramseys.

I know there's some controversy as to which dryer the blanket was in (?). upstairs or downstairs (?).
    Just my opinion.

Again, IF you've got nothing to hide, WHY LIE? IF you didn't have anything to do with this, WHY NOT go to the police to see if you could in any way HELP to find this bastard who did this horrible thing to your daughter? Why, once she was found dead, was there NO CONCERN about that? It was like, 'Oh, well' and then they are ONLY concerned about THEMSELVES. And all these idiotic IDI with, 'You don't know how you would react'. Bull! What did they EVER do that made sense? How did they ever act that you or someone you know would react? You couldn't have gotten me out of that police station. Good grief!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

I honestly don't think JBR ever even made it to bed that night anyway. The bed was messed up from two nights prior since she slept in Burkes room on Christmas Eve. Her room was a mess so it's no surprise her bed hadn't been made for 2 days.

Speaking of Patsy's lies and obstruction of justice in her own child's murder, I wrote this yesterday at topix, but it kind of hit me in a way I hadn't been able to express it before. So I'm going to post this here, as well.

It's about the Bloomies. Since we're deep into the evidence, I think it will be okay to put it here:

koldkase
    Athens, GA
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#259 14 hrs ago

Anti-K wrote:

Real life doesn’t always happen logically. Unfortunately (?).
    I’ve always thought that the killer did just that – pulled down the long john/panties just far enough to gain access.
    AK
    But AK, what if someone did change JonBenet's panties during this? She was wiped down. The Bloomies were so large on the child it seems she couldn't have worn them that evening without anyone noticing.

All we have is Patsy's word on the Bloomies. Putting aside your feelings about the Ramseys' impeccable character, look objectively at the evidence without Patsy's story that JonBenet put them on herself: there are at the very least some issues with those Bloomies.

First, they were HUGE and wouldn't have stayed up on the child in all probability, plus they would have been very uncomfortable for HER if she did manage to get them under her small, fitted velvet jeans.

Another issue that is very suspicious to any discerning eye: LE didn't collect the remaining package of Bloomies size 12-14, though they collected all the "other" panties in the drawer, where Patsy said herself she put them.

When questioned about the Bloomies, Patsy clearly was fudging the issue during the Atlanta LE interview, that's clear and inarguable, as she keeps saying JB wore a size 8, but LE states they found ONLY 4 TO 6 in the drawer. Something like 15 pairs, but NO 8s or 12-14. What reason would Patsy have to try to lead LE away from the correct size JB was obviously wearing when she died? It's counter to THE TRUTH: JB's underwear in her drawer was all size 4-6. The Bloomies were size 12-14. Why did Patsy try to obfuscate the truth about the inappropriate size found on the child? She even went so far as to say there wasn't that much difference between the sizes! Have you seen comparisons of the differences? If she believed an intruder came into her home, why wouldn't she want to help LE with the correct info, instead of TRYING TO LEAD THEM AWAY FROM IT? Patsy was clearly lying to LE about the underwear, trying to actually minimize the importance of that evidence. Why?

Now consider that more than two years later, Wood hands to Lacy a package of Bloomies, size 12-14, with the Wednesday pair missing, I can only assume. The story NOW is that "someone" found them in the Ramseys' belongings WHEN a year later they were looking for their clothes they had worn Dec. 25/26th, 1996. They turned those clothes in to LE at the end of 1997. That story, as we have been told it, has changed a few times, as well. The upshot is the chain of custody was broken and it's useless in any trial of any intruder.

More importantly, however, is the Ramseys had that evidence, they claimed, from 1997. That's four years after they found it that they turned it in to LE. That's five years after the murder. Patsy was asked by LE in 2000 if she'd heard about the issues with the Bloomies being too large, and she had. This was not news in 2002.

I know my long posts irritate some, but this is how a case is solved: details. If this DNA is SO important to finding the intruder, found in the Bloomies on the child, then how can ANYONE hold such evidence back from LE for so many years, especially THE PARENTS OF THE VICTIM?

My point is that the Bloomies are an issue. And one thing we DO NOT know is HOW they got on the child. If they were part of the REDRESSING, then the long johns were removed to put on the 12-14 Bloomies. These are the details that we need to figure out, piece by piece, what was done. That's the only way to find out what happened that night.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by WVSleuth View Post
    Again, IF you've got nothing to hide, WHY LIE? IF you didn't have anything to do with this, WHY NOT go to the police to see if you could in any way HELP to find this bastard who did this horrible thing to your daughter? Why, once she was found dead, was there NO CONCERN about that? It was like, 'Oh, well' and then they are ONLY concerned about THEMSELVES. And all these idiotic IDI with, 'You don't know how you would react'. Bull! What did they EVER do that made sense? How did they ever act that you or someone you know would react? You couldn't have gotten me out of that police station. Good grief!
    I agree with all you're saying here WVS. It seems they did have something to hide with all the staging they carried out.

I've always believed it was an accidental death caused by Patsy, but she didn't have the courage to call 911 because of what the ER would find out.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WVSleuth View Post
    Yes, they even took video from the books I've read. I'm sure that looking at some of those pictures would create a lot more conversation. I'm sure Jams has a copy of the powerpoint presentation, but she'd never post it all if only for the reason that doing so wouldn't help her agenda. If Smit weren't towing the same line, she'd have posted that on hir site for all to see.
    I would really like to see that powerpoint presentation WVS that Lou Smit walked away with when he left the Boulder Police. Amazing how Jameson is entwined in this case.
    Just my opinion.