Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post

Edited to add..I just went back and looked at the interview, it looks as if they were talking about the pillow CASE. I wonder if Patsy washed and dried the sheets and pillowcase on JB's bed that night, and the blood stain did not come out. That is what it sounds like to me. Maybe, JB wet the bed, and then there was the blood that came from either her ears, nose, or mouth...or all the above...on the pillowcase, so Patsy washed and dried those and put them back on the bed. BECAUSE she knew that the housekeeper would know which sheets were on that bed, since she is the one that washed, dried, and put the bedding back on all the beds.
    Actually, when housekeeper LHP was shown the crime scene photos of JBR's bed, she stated that the sheets on the bed were NOT the ones she put on the bed when she was last there (Dec. 23, the day of the R Christmas party). LHP was scheduled to return to the house Dec. 26, after the Rs had left for Charlevoix.
    The way I see it, according to LHP, JBR wet or soiled the bed nearly every night. PR would strip the bed each morning and put the sheets and the white blanket in the wash. LHP said that the white blanket was always washed in the basement because the washer/dryer was larger.
    I think that PR had to change the sheets herself, either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or both days. Most kids have more than one set of sheets, but only one blanket and blankets take longer to dry. So I think PR put clean sheets on the bed but didn't bother to go to the basement to get the white blanket. She made up the bed without it, leaving it for LHP to replace when she came back to clean. This is indicated by the photos themselves, which clearly show JBR's bed with the bedspread pulled down, the foot of the bed looking untouched, and no blanket on the bed.
    When questioned, in her depo PR is asked about the obvious absence of a blanket, and it was also pointed out to her that the bed was still made at the foot end, and there was no way a blanket was pulled off and the bed remained unmussed. She eventually did admit that yes, the bed had no blanket, and yes, the foot of the bed was neat and so it was unlikely anyone could have gotten her blanket out that way. She does not admit to making up the bed without the blanket, however, as the RST was trying to push the idea that the intruder had known the blanket was in the basement dryer and taken it to wrap her in.
    This idea is full of holes, as it more likely a kidnapper would not bother to even find a blanket to wrap her in- they simply wouldn't care if she was covered or not, nor would they take the time to look for and then wrap her in, a blanket. Actually, why wrap her at all? Just toss the cover over her. But the Rs wanted to make it look like she someone wrapped her in the blanket in her bed and took her that way. (supposedly after stun-gunning her). And the appearance of he bed indicates that did not happen.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Actually, when housekeeper LHP was shown the crime scene photos of JBR's bed, she stated that the sheets on the bed were NOT the ones she put on the bed when she was last there (Dec. 23, the day of the R Christmas party). LHP was scheduled to return to the house Dec. 26, after the Rs had left for Charlevoix.
    The way I see it, according to LHP, JBR wet or soiled the bed nearly every night. PR would strip the bed each morning and put the sheets and the white blanket in the wash. LHP said that the white blanket was always washed in the basement because the washer/dryer was larger.
    I think that PR had to change the sheets herself, either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or both days. Most kids have more than one set of sheets, but only one blanket and blankets take longer to dry. So I think PR put clean sheets on the bed but didn't bother to go to the basement to get the white blanket. She made up the bed without it, leaving it for LHP to replace when she came back to clean. This is indicated by the photos themselves, which clearly show JBR's bed with the bedspread pulled down, the foot of the bed looking untouched, and no blanket on the bed.
    When questioned, in her depo PR is asked about the obvious absence of a blanket, and it was also pointed out to her that the bed was still made at the foot end, and there was no way a blanket was pulled off and the bed remained unmussed. She eventually did admit that yes, the bed had no blanket, and yes, the foot of the bed was neat and so it was unlikely anyone could have gotten her blanket out that way. She does not admit to making up the bed without the blanket, however, as the RST was trying to push the idea that the intruder had known the blanket was in the basement dryer and taken it to wrap her in.
    This idea is full of holes, as it more likely a kidnapper would not bother to even find a blanket to wrap her in- they simply wouldn't care if she was covered or not, nor would they take the time to look for and then wrap her in, a blanket. Actually, why wrap her at all? Just toss the cover over her. But the Rs wanted to make it look like she someone wrapped her in the blanket in her bed and took her that way. (supposedly after stun-gunning her). And the appearance of he bed indicates that did not happen.
    Yes, that is right...thanks DeeDee. I had forgotten about LHP saying that it was NOT the same sheets.

According to the Bonita Papers and Patsys LE interview JB slept in Burkes room on Christmas Eve. That means there would have been only 2 opportunities for her to wet or the bed. The 23rd, the day LHP changed the sheets or Christmas night the 25. I myself do not believe JB ever made it to bed on Christmas night. So for me that would leave the 23rd, the night of the Christmas party(?). So that pretty much narrows it down. MO.

Yes, we have discussed this before, Karen, the fact there may have been an arguement at the kitchen table when they returned from the White's party, and Burke may have taken a swipe at JonBenét while she was eating her pineapple, or Patsy (?). I don't see John Ramsey in this scene.

JonBenét may never have made it to bed at all (?). It's good you brought this up again.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Yes, we have discussed this before, Karen, the fact there may have been an arguement at the kitchen table when they returned from the White's party, and Burke may have taken a swipe at JonBenét while she was eating her pineapple, or Patsy (?). I don't see John Ramsey in this scene.

JonBenét may never have made it to bed at all (?). It's good you brought this up again.
    I would really like to know how many posters agree with me about that. I feel like I'm in the minority. Maybe a new thread so we don't hijack this one? Would anybody even be interested in discussing this scenario? I really don't think they were sitting at the table eating snacks and drinking tea. And I don't even think Burke had anything to do with all this however I do think he knows more than he's telling. Just MO. I just wanted to weigh in here and remind everyone that JB didn't sleep in her own bedroom on Christmas Eve.

You never know until you try, Karen. Those interested will post with you. It's hard to say. It could have happened as soon as their coats were off returning from the Whites. According to Burke, JonBenét walked in front of him, while the Ramsey parents talk about John carrying her up. Lies all the way!

I must admit, I can't change my thinking about Patsy losing it that night when making her regular midnight call to waken JonBenét up for her trip to the bathroom, and all hell broke loose because JonBenét according to Nedra hated getting dragged out of her bed, so I personally can see a very tired frustrated Patsy Ramsey here.

I'm keen to hear what the new Boulder team comes up with.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    According to the Bonita Papers and Patsys LE interview JB slept in Burkes room on Christmas Eve. That means there would have been only 2 opportunities for her to wet or the bed. The 23rd, the day LHP changed the sheets or Christmas night the 25. I myself do not believe JB ever made it to bed on Christmas night. So for me that would leave the 23rd, the night of the Christmas party(?). So that pretty much narrows it down. MO.
    Karen, do you happen to have the link to the LE interview passage where Patsy says JonBenet slept in Burke's room on Christmas Eve?

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Karen, do you happen to have the link to the LE interview passage where Patsy says JonBenet slept in Burke's room on Christmas Eve?
    No I'm sorry I do not but if you give me time, lots of time, I can find it. Been busy lately but I'll try and find it for you. I remember Patsy saying they were whispering and giggling and she just figured they were making some plans or they were up to something. Does this jog anyone elses memory? I promise i'll look for it Rashie.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    There is always the possibility that, although she slept in her bother's bed/room on the 24th, that the reason she went in there was because she had wet/soiled her own bed that night.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    There is always the possibility that, although she slept in her bother's bed/room on the 24th, that the reason she went in there was because she had wet/soiled her own bed that night.
    Patsy Ramsey told the detectives JonBenét did have the habit of going into Burke's bed because hers was wet, DeeDee.
    That's right!

In these Police Files, in this statement, Patsy is saying "No" when she's asked if JonBenét goes into Burke's bed, but she did state this elsewhere and I'll see if I can find it with Little's help

Courtesy of Little's research from "The Police Files"

*snip*

. . Christmas Eve. The kids are all excited. Kind of run me through that in the same fashion. What did you guys do?
    PR: Well, we, um, uh, went to church, the family church service which was at 4 or ffice:smarttags" />4:30 . . . something like that. And, uh, after that we went to Pasta Jay's for dinner. . .
    PR: And then we drove around town looking at Christmas lights and we drove up to the star up on the mountain (a huge lighted star on Flagstaff Mountain that shines down on Boulder from Thanksgiving to the

35 JonBenet - The Police Files

New Year) . . . I remember JonBenet was miffed because we wouldn't let her get out and she wanted to walk up into the star. . . and, uh, she just had her little velvet Sunday school shoes on, you know, so she was, she said, "Well, what's the use coming up here if you can't even go up to the star?" Um, so then we came down, down from the star and we wound around by the Whites' house and, uh, I think, and we went in there for a few minutes and, uh, then we went home.
    TT: Okay.
    PR: And, you know, got everybody ready for bed.
    TT: Okay. About what time?
    PR: I don't know exactly. . .early evening.
    TT: Okay. Early evening. . .where did everybody sleep that night?
    PR: Well, JonBenet was in her bed in her room. . . and Burke was in his bed and we slept in our room.
    TT: Okay. Do you have an idea if JonBenet moved over towards Burke's room at all that night? Slept in his room? PR.R: Um, I can't remember. . .
    TT: Okay. Is that something that she would normally do'
    PR: No.
    TT: Sleep in Burke's room? I know everybody's got, you got, they both have two beds in their rooms'?
    PR: Yeah, right, um, I don't think so. I just can't remember.
    TT: Okay. How about December 25th, Christmas Day? How did that start out? Who got up first and that sort of thing'?
    PR: Uh, well, the kids came up and woke us up and John went down, he went to get everything ready, you know, get the lights on, get the music on, you know. . . uh, I think he, he said . . . Santa Claus brought me a bicycle

Last edited by Elle_1; March 10, 2009, 8:35 pm at Tue Mar 10 20:35:28 UTC 2009.
    Just my opinion.

No what I'm talking about is when Patsy said they planned to both stay in Burkes room that night. I just skimmed the transcripts over at acandyrose and I didn't find it so I have a hunch it's eithor in DOI or PMPT. I'll keep looking.

I don't know what I would do without my friend Little. She never turns me down when I ask her for information. Thank you Little. Much appreciated!

rashomon:

Confirmation from Steve Thomas's book that Patsy did state JonBenét
    did sometimes sleep in Burke's bed. I have also included the part about Burke's voice being heard on the audio tape.

Steve Thomas - "JonBenét" ( Bolding mine)
    Courtesy of Little's research.
    On April 23, Detective Melissa Hickman returned to
    Boulder from the Aerospace Corporation in EI Segundo,

California. In addition to its work for the government, the
    company did sound and photographic enhancement on a
    nonprofit basis for law enforcement agencies, using state-
    of-the-art technology. Hickman had taken the audio tape
    of Patsy Ramsey's 911 call to the Southern California firm.
    The tape included a few additional seconds of sound along
    with Patsy's frantic call for help, sounds that may have,
    been recorded when she replaced the headset improperly.

The police had been unable to decipher the additional

sounds.

In February, Detective Trujillo had sent a copy of the

tape to the U.S. Secret Service, but their attempt to enhance

the recording had not succeeded. Aerospace used a differ-

ent technology, and voices in the background could now be

heard more clearly.

Hickman listened to the tape and wrote down what she

heard.

" border="0" alt="" />sey say.

Patsy screamed again. "Help me Jesus, help me Jesus."

And then, more clearly, Burke said, "What did you find?"

This snippet of conversation was obviously important.

Patsy and John had told the police, and CNN on January 1,
    that when they found JonBenet missing, they checked
    Burke's room for their daughter, who sometimes slept
    there. They had never said what they found in Burke's
    room. Later, Patsy said they did not awaken Burke until

about 7:00 A.M., when her husband roused him to have him
    taken to the Whites' home.

In Boulder, Hickman and her colleagues debated the
    scenarios. They couldn't believe that John Ramsey would
    have forgotten to mention to the police that his son had
    gotten up and spoken to him and his wife that morning
    after Patsy checked on him and before the police arrived.

Perhaps it was conceivable that she didn't remember
    because she was so distraught. But on the tape, John had
    directed a statement directly to Burke. How could he have
    forgotten talking to his son? The Ramseys' credibility was
    now seriously in question.

The police decided not to tell Hunter or anyone on his
    staff what they had learned. They feared leaks of this valuable
    evidence. The police also decided not to ask John or Patsy
    Ramsey about the 911 call in their scheduled interviews, for
    fear of tipping their attorneys to what they had discovered.
    More than a year would elapse before the police told
    Hunter's staff about the enhancement tape of the 911 call.

When Burke had been interviewed on January 8, he
    was not questioned about his whereabouts that morning.
    But even in that interview, the boy had not told the police
    that he was asleep when the 911 call was made. The police
    needed to know what he remembered about that morning
    and if his memory differed from Patsy's. The detectives
    would have to wait until June 10, 1998, when Burke was
    interviewed again, to ask him.

Just my opinion.