Whackadoodles (generic) Thread 3

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 22, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know I put "generic" in the title, because we tend to put all the wacko material on these threads...but I'm starting with...you guessed it...E2.

Just what the heck is she talking about HERE? From the swamp:

Anyone? A clue? Has Janet McReynolds announced at WS she's reading? Somewhere else?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I can solve it - it's easy.

The clue is in the title of the thread :) The FACT is, that from time to time, E2 "suspects" that certain other posters are Janet McReynolds. I've seen it on several occasions so I'd guess this is just more of the same. If you're interested, look for someone who has made a post in the last few days about Cyril Wecht and/or referred/quoted from Websleuths in that post. E2 will believe that this person is Janet McReynolds because of a small typo or phrase which is identical to a typo or phrase that Janet McReynolds has used in one of her writings (and considering she is an academic and author, there are many).

E2 thinks she is so clever in sleuthing the McReynolds on the basis of their historical writings (writings which took place decades before Jonbenet's birth!). Incidentally, she has claimed on a couple of occasions to be a superior sleuth to everyone else and claims to have solved a murder in the past. However, on doing a little digging, it seems more likely that her claims are rather akin to one soldier in one regiment making the claim that he single-handedly won a war :)

I do miss her exchanges with Mame :)

3. Jayelles

Btw

There's a member at WS called JMO8778. Maybe E2 isn't reading past the first TWO letters and sees Janet Mcreynolds. This would certainly be in keeping with what we've seen of her logic. In fact, I think the first THREE letters of the hat probably stand for Just My Opinion.

I forget who the poster at CL/Sycamore was whom E2 thought was Dr Janet McReynolds.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

See is obsessed. Janet and Bill are around every corner for her...whackadoodle was correct in describing her!

5. koldkase

hahaha I think you have got it, Jayelles and Moab.

I have actually seen E2 in the last year referring to Bill McReynolds as if he is still alive. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP!! It's like she gets so focused on "exposing" him she totally forgets the man has been dead a long time now.

Not a problem for E2! :ghost:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - she is just doing her job! AND entertaining us at the same time, so let's give that multi-tasker a big round of applause - and I love those Suma moments too - only because it's not me not having to deal with her!

7. Jayelles

Actually no KK. Speaking of him in the present tense is entirely in keeping with her theory that he faked his own death and is still alive.

8. koldkase

Oh.

You mean, like the "faux writer" from England who recently "died", a "character" created by Janet M. so she could live a double life...including different faces? Whatzhername?

Well, E2 has graced us with "how" she is tracking Janet's Internet search habits. She googles them up on a "board reader". I haven't tried that myself, but I'm sure E2 will keep us posted.

9. Jayelles

She says that Janet McReynolds used Boardreader to research topics which she finds interesting and that she left her "print" so that E2 could come along and see what Janet McReynolds had been looking for...

Clearly, she's talking about this:-

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache...eynolds"+Wecht+boardreader&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

E2 is assuming that the Janet McReynolds is THE Janet McReynolds from the Ramsey case and not just an Internet poster using her name as a hat. In fact, I wouldn't put it past E2 to register at BoardReader under the hat Janet McReynolds so that she could *find* the above search page and have something to post about at the doubleBB }>

Do we really think the real Janet McReynolds would use her real name to do her Internet browsing - especially when she must surely know that she has a somewhat unpleasant stalker in the form of E2?

10. koldkase

Ah, well, I knew you'd suss it out Jayelles.

I believe it might BE Janet. Here's why: check out one "link" she came up with, and we can figure out why she was looking for THIS ONE:

Mental Case #666

11. Jayelles

Now there's a thought... Janet Mcreynolds researching Evening2!

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

And it just gets better. On that same thread, Biz, et al are now discussing

A. Whether or not JM is really biologically a woman; hence the DNA testing

B. Whether or not JMK came dressed to the party disguised as Janet McReynolds

NO, I'M NOT KIDDING AND...

WACKADOODLES is way too kind a description for these people

:monty:

13. Jayelles

o.................................m.......................................g......................!

14. koldkase

OH, come on! YOU'RE MAKING THIS UP! That's too crazy even for the swampnutz! Unless they are posting from THE PSYCHO WARD while IN RESTRAINTS, using their TONGUES to hit the keys....

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Unfortunately, I am just not creative enough to make that up :). So, that leaves the latter option of them posting from the psycho ward, in restraints, using their tongues and even THAT sounds more plausible than some of their sleuthing deductions

:abnormal:

16. Jayelles

Eeewwww - all that slobber on the keyboards. (Actually that's a thought, could we have a smiley for slobbery keyboards?)

I've saved that thread. somehow it manages to epitomise the achievements of jameson's forum - that after 12 years, her diehard members concluded that Janet McReynolds was actually John Mark Karr in disguise and that he temporarily altered his DNA to commit not just the cirme of the century, but the crime of all times.

I want the t-shirt...

17. koldkase

There's a t-shirt? OH, I want a dozen! I'm sure they'll be collectors' items, which will show up on public TV's "Antiques Road Show" a hundred years from now, with people amazed at the cults that grew up around the infamous murder cases like Jack the Ripper, Lizzie Borden, and JONBENET RAMSEY....

I bet Madame Jayelles designed these, didn't she? OH, mais oui, she is a designing LEGEND!

18. koldkase

Oh, well, she just makes it so easy, doesn't she? Here is a PERFECT example, as you point out Jayelles, of E2's razor sharp investigative skills of observation--all the accompanying wild theorizing notwithstanding, of course:

So, VOILA! More pure speculation that WE CAN REST ASSURED will become FACT according to E2, adding to the pervasive craziness at the swamp. It's a virtual petri dish of fetid nonsense allowed to grow at a truly alarming rate in a warm, damp environment of absolute absurdity. I think there is a scientific name for that species of mold: parisiticus, which is acutely toxic to the brain.

Poor things. Maybe we should be feeling sorry for them.

19. koldkase

Okay, I know I'm going to hell for this one. I take responsibility and accept my fate. Because I am going to be laughing so hard among the flames, I do not think I will regret it one bit:

In response to THESE posts, trying to put PERV Karr in the Ramsey's home at Christmas:

Mikie comes up with this:

Has Mikie had his eyes checked in a while?

20. koldkase

You know, they may be on to something! Here is Santa PERV Karr stalking JonBenet in her last pageant:

[About 20 seconds into the video, look at the left background.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djjdaGwpdDA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice