A Happy Thanksgiving To You And We Have A Reason For Hope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone,

I know, you all are going to give me grief for not posting. I deserve every single bit of it.

Speaking of every single something, there is not a single day that goes by that I don't think about JonBenet and FFJ.

It is a roller coaster ride. I thought it was over when Lacy gave the Ramsey their "get away with murder" free card.

But alas, I don't think this is the case.

Let me go into my Mame mode...heh.

The Ramseys are far from cleared. What Lacy did made some people in very high places very angry. From what I understand from a lawyer friend of mine things very well could change in the year 2009.

So, we can't lose hope. Like I have said for years, there is someone, somewhere who will do the right thing.

Please forgive my long absences. Websleuths has taken off like wildfire and it keeps me busy day and night literally. I have decided to take on advertisers at WS to help pay the bills. Those bills include Forums for Justice.

Please know that I love you guys. You are the reason I got into the forum world. From my first post at Justice Watch when Greenleaf answered me so sweetly.

KoldKase kept me mesmerized with her posts and BobC kept me laughing.

I was so intimidated by you all. LOL.

Anyway, please have a wonderful Thanksgiving and know you guys are very deeply loved and respected by so many, especially me.

Love,
    Tricia

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Tricia.

This year I am thankful jameson's forum is closing, if it does.

Love, jc

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! :leaf: :hiya:

Too funny, JC!! :cheerful: :borgsmile

And I'm VERY thankful that you, TRICIA, have these forums!! :yay: :bow: REALLY appreciate you doing this for ALL of us!! Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Tricia!

4. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Tricia....hope this finds you and yours happy. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

The Ramseys are far from cleared. What Lacy did made some people in very high places very angry. From what I understand from a lawyer friend of mine things very well could change in the year 2009.

Tricia...things can turn around in 2009? I hope so, but not holding my breath...the Boulder political machine can apparently do whatever it wants. It makes me feel good to know Lacy has pizzed off some other people than ourselves.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! RR is Retiring at the end of this year. THAT was supposed to be my announcement, but NOW I have to get married and continue busting John's Balls in 09?!

(Throwing Grief at Tricia, especially while she is wearing a Mame Mask)

I will just go sit with JC and be thankful that the Double B is entertaining us again with the news that they are closing up shop........

RR in 09!

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It is so nice to hear from you Tricia and glad to know you are hangin' in there

Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving wishes to everyone.

We all have much to be thankful for, and good friends on the forum only one of our blessings. Thanks to Tricia and to all of you fine people for years of friendship, hardships, kindness and caring, not just for JBR, but for others and especially for one another, though the vast majority of us have never met.

Yes, we have much to be thankful for

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, you are a role model for those who advocate letting truth be known, and we in the world are better off for your place in it. Your efforts, energy, and sacrifices in bringing this forum to the public are worth more thanks than we can ever give.

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving ....

A sincere Happy Thanksgiving to you Tricia, and to our dedicated forum administrator Moab, and to each of you who read, write and advocate here at this meaningful place.

That turkey, John Ramsey, has received a pardon for yet one more year but he is still in the barnyard and we will still be waiting for him with our our eyes focused on him watching for that one mistake, one little piece of evidence, one witness, one dedicated detective and/or prosecutor to enter the scene, open the gate and let us in with our honed skills and sharpened axes....

John Ramsey will never get a reprieve or pardon from this board....He is going to roast eventually, this side of the hereafter or the other and he can rest assured that there will be FFJ advocates around to see it finally happen.

If you are reading here Mr. Ramsey, just consider that a promise and oh yeah....Happy Thanksgiving turkey....

Voyager

10. Elle

Elle Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY AMERICAN FRIENDS

We have only had a smattering of snow here in Canada, but right now it's snowing, and the snowflakes are quite big. :-(

Elle:leaf:

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

^^ Nice work, Voyager!!!

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I am sick as a dog, coughing my head off, but the cranberry salad is made and the pumpkin and pecan pies are cooling!

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!

(too bad I will probably infect everyone! har har har har) :rolling:

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I am in such good company! :bowdown: Hey - are you getting married, or am I misreading your post?

13. Harley

Harley Member

I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What everyone else said, Tricia!

But...wait a minute...did someone try to slip SOMETHING by us here...?

Let me think...let me think....

RAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO GET "MARRIED"????

Are you pregnant? Is your daddy holding a shotgun on your boyfriend? At the alter?

Wait a minute!

MARRIED?

MARRIED????

Good Lord. I can see the Guttah Wedding Planners are going to be THRILLED!!

And about that "HOPE" thing, Tricia...LOSE hope? HAHAHAHA You are a REAL comedian! I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HOPE LOOKED LIKE!

Not to worry, though. I have no other guttah left to hang in, so you're stuck with ME, no hope and ALL!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE! I'm thankful to know you ALL!

15. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

RR is pregnant and getting married??? Or getting married and then getting pregnant? Or getting married and joking about more little Riverratlettes?

I'm intrigued....

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I am intrigued also RR

Are we going to have ratlets???

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Priceless!

LOL..leave to you guys.......now I have to out the GWPs!

As I recall, several months ago, I mentioned that I would have some news by the end of the year. This was posted with the thoughts of my not investing time with this case unless there was a good reason, so more or less by the way things have been stale for a while now, I would be leaving the scene of the Ramseys crime.

As luck would have it, I may have mentioned that the love of my life has finally entered my life. Sooooo, certain posters - they know who they are (The Guttah Wedding Planners) - took my cryptic message and decided that I meant that I meant that I was tying the knot!!! Though that is in the talks NOW, that is not what I was referring to then......BUT it was too late......the GWP's had jumped into action, pushed me to the side and starting putting together the most Gutteriest Wedding possible. I tired to interject, but was told that with or without my permission, there was no stopping them now! In reality - all I know for a fact is that there will be no little Ratties, but there may be Happily Ever After, time will tell.

Enter Tricia and her Teaser........completely changing months worth of contemplation in one fell swoop! For as long as there is the smallest glimmer of hope for resolution and validation, The Rat stays.

And that is the end of that story - Please & Thank You

HAPPIEST OF THANKSGIVINGS TO ALL OF MY FFJ FRIENDS - See ya here again this time next year!

Love,
    RR

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's wonderful news, RiverRat!

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Tricia, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be here.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Exactly!

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone.

This may be a little late for Thanksgiving but here is a test so you can test your knowledge about turkeys!
    http://home.aristotle.net/Thanksgiving/trivia.asp

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice