Mary Lacy makes top 10 list LOL!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

Finally Mary Lacy gets the recognition she so richly deserves!!

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHAHAH well deserved, you dumb chit Lacey!

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think Lacy is a dumbazz who should be disbarred, but this article blames her for plenty of things that she had nothing to do with--in fact the author gets virtually everything wrong. Lacey had nothing to do with initial mistakes in the case. And she had zero to do with negative tabloid coverage of the poor widdle Wamseys--blame her for the phony "real killer" stories if you want, rightfully so, but not the stuff damning the Ramseys.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What an accolade eh? LoL

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I've never been more proud of The Idiot.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Lacy wanted to leave a legacy.....

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

This legacy is soooo cemented forever unless there is a Miracle on Pearl Street.

As a woman, I am ashamed that she seems to be of the female gender, but she has never shown any real proof of that either. I do feel sorry for her future though as Karma is a Bigger B!tch than she is. However, that does not resolve me of my duty of detesting every inch of her.

Good Morning -
    RR

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lololo...we don't have any real proof she is a woman. Beatles used to wear hair curtains...

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wasn't the letter of apology sent to John Ramsey? Didn't the letter apologize for the horrible way (according to Lacy, that is) the Ramseys were treated after their daughter's death?

With that in mind, it sounds as if the Bennett firm was chastising Lacy for not writing the letter of apology to the Ramseys while Patsy was alive. While I agree that Lacy should be hung out to dry because of her biased and unprofessional attempts to clear the Ramseys, I can't applaud the Bennett firm for buying into the RST's BS that the Ramseys were owed an apology in the first place - late or otherwise.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, obviously whoever wrote this mess has no clue about the actual "d"evolution of the Ramsey investigation. That this firm appears to believe the Ramseys have been wronged is rather an indication of THEIR "bussiness", I think.

On the other hand, having Lacy blamed all the way round is rather amusing to me. :floor: Nothing bad that happens to her would ever be unearned, IMO.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That Mary Lacy is a moron is about the ONLY thing this idiot got right!

(Me finding a publisher just got a lot more urgent!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice