Humor The Rat, Check IN Please!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 13, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ever since reading this post from Karen the other day, it has stuck in the back of my mind for various reasons:

"Is this forum on the way out?

I'm so sad to see this forum going by the wayside. I don't care for the other one (Websleuths) because IMO it's not the "truth forum" even though it's also Tricias. THIS is the JB truth forum and I rely on it for all my info. I wil never stop looking and waiting for justice for this child. Patsy is dead but there is still somebody out there walking around who knows what happened that night and he's off flying his plane and dating other Southern women. I realize there is no longer any new news but it's really disheartening to come here and find nothing new posted, even for discussion. I have followed this case from January 1997 and there IS some solution. There has to be or this world is lopsided. I don't read at Topix. From what I read there it seems to be a waste of time. I know nobody here can do anything about it, I guess i just needed to get this off my chest. Maybe it's because the anniversary is coming up. I always think of her at Christmastime.Thanks for listening, (or reading.)lol."

I know that Karen meant no harm and I took no offense.....However, there IS a noticable change around here lately, I am so very impressed with our Day In and Day Out posters, but my fear of FFJ not being there has been triggered, so I really need as many members to check in here with me on this thread. Tell me what's what or just Merry Christmas, suggestions, I don't care what your posts says, just tell me that WE are ready at a moments notice to re-assume our postions in our battle for Justice for JonBenet Ramsey......

Appease Me One and All, Please & Thank You in Advance!

Your Friend,
    RiverRat

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK mouse, I am here...ready, willing, and able...well kinda...running between the puter and watching the carpet guys install my new carpet in the basement...but yep...here I am with my glock...reporting for duty!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ho boy, Moab's got the glock again, you bet we're here! :pirate:

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Present, accounted for and ready at a moment's notice :abnormal:

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Present and Accounted For...

Hi Ratty,

You know I am here but just thought I would give you a shout and say howdy...

I am taking a short break...Mr. V. and I are busy getting ready for our party this evening. Just a few more decorations to complete, food is all made and will place it on the buffet table right before the guest arrive.

I think this party will be a blast...We are having a fun gift exchange and a make your own drink theme for the evening....We have set up six different drink stations with all the ingredients for special yummy cocktails....There are two versions for each cocktail. A virgin version and a high octane version. Jilly is printing out the directions for each of the drinks with her pretty computer scrip and I will place them in the frames I got for each station.

It took me a whole day to shop for and make up all the fancy mixes, swizzles, and accompaniments....Why? Because I like doing that kind of stuff and because our friends will enjoy it! :)

Wish all of you dear ones on FFJ were going to be here for tonights fun and halarity! One of the reasons I stay with FFJ is for the child advocacy and crime and justice aspect. The other reason I am still here after 12 years is because of my wonderful friends here...I wouldn't trade you guys for any forum on the net kiddos!

I do not think our forum is going away at all...Maybe sometimes we need a new emphasis or just a kick in the behind (Yeah RR!) :)...Thanks I needed that!

Voyager

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:bee: I'm here.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hey, Rat...

I would never abandon you guys. We've been friends for 12 years now (on one forum or another). I'm here at least until John Ramsey gets what's coming to him.

We've seen solutions and justice for many of the victims we have advocated for here. I still have hope that Ramsey truth will be revealed. How old is Burke now? Maybe he's ready to unburden himself.

Meanwhile, I still remember all the missing and the loved ones they left behind, like Rachel Cooke and her family; and the victims of unsolved homicides, like the Keefes.

To everyone: stay strong, stay resolute, and keep on advocating for justice.

8. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat,

I will definitely still help you with research to find justice for little JonBenét Ramsey, RiverRat. Like many others here, I was very disillusioned by D.A. Mary Lacey's decision to exonerate the Ramseys. I haven't changed my mind one bit about Patsy Ramsey's guilt, but I don't really know what can be done now Lacey has done her best to seal the case(?).

It is exasperating not knowing what can be done to reverse the exoneration of the Ramseys (?). I was hoping someone with legal experience could find a loophole for us to work on(?).

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:wave: Hey Rat! I'm here and not going anywhere. I've tried walking away from this case a couple of times, but I couldn't do it. And now, I can't walk away from the friends I've made while waiting for some kind of earthly justice.

FFJ is basically the last thorn of truth left in the Ramsey's side. It may sound melodramatic, but we are the last bastion of light shining into the Ramsey Spin Team darkness brought on by Lin Wood's shutting down of the First Amendment, and Mary Lacy's one-woman campaign to clear the Ramseys no matter what the evidence. As long as Tricia can pay the server bill, we'll be here. There may not be much to talk about on some days, but that doesn't mean we're not still plugging away and hoping the truth comes out before we die.

We don't know exactly what happened on Christmas night in the Ramsey house, but we DO know it is not what John and Patsy Ramsey said happened. They lied. Why? Why the staged cover-up? And how can so many people in positions of authority be so corrupt to let them get away with it? What can we do in the face of such corruption and denial of justice? Maybe not much, but I for one, cannot let quit the vigil we have established here at FFJ. We keep watch, and we keep the truth so that those who want to know what REALLY happened in the Ramsey case can find the answers.

I have no delusions of justice for JonBenet in this life. The Ramseys will never be prosecuted for what they did, and neither will those who helped them get away with it. But what I can do is make sure that the truth is still available now and in the years to come, and I can continue to stand shoulder to shoulder with others here at FFJ who feel the same way.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I am still here Rat though I may not post a lot.....my PC crashed and I have to share with hubby and he's a PC hog. Plus I've got so much going on in my personal life I don't have a lot of time for anything. Lots of time I check in and read but am just too tired to post.

I will be hugely busy for the next year but some day I will have more time and my OWN PC (not buying one in this economy when i don't have much time to be on it anyway).

Then I will post a lot more and you will probably think...'gee that Show Me, won't she let anyone else get a post in edgewise? Ah I see KK snuck a post in....oh wait...it just Show Me quoting an earlier post by KK.'

Ever since Patsy died, I've no hope for a conviction....Karen.

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hey Ratster,

I'm checking in too. !2 years is a lot of years to stick together for this great cause. I'm not a quitter so I'll be here for the long haul. I haven't a clue how this will end but I hope to see justice somewhere and somehow for JonBenet.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

I'm not going anywhere.

13. Karen

Karen Member

I'm here and I wish to thank everyone for answering my question on the other thread.
    I didn't mean to imply we were all going away but that it seems like the CASE has gone away. I feel like we need a document dump of new stuff to study and read like they did in the Anthony case, to have some new things to discuss since everything else has been discussed to death.
    Anyway, I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to keep checking in here every day just in case something happens. This is where any good legit new news will be so this is where I read. Merry Christmas everybody and maybe something new and interesting will happen for Jonbenet in 2009!!! That is and will always be my prayer for her.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think part of what we also need when it seems there is a lull or a stalemate is to not be exclusive to JBR. Yes, that sweet little girl is who may have been the one who brought us all together and maybe she is even be the glue that has kept us together, but Justice for crimes in general and especially against children and justice for JBR are not mutually exclusive. There are many other cases we could be discussing.

15. RiverRat

What a wonderful start! Thank you for checking in, my little DieHards.........now where are all of these others and why have they drifted away?

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

16. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Rat-A-Tat-Tat

Rat=A=Tat=Tat
    I'm going to bat
    For the Rat

And will gladly let her know
    That old Greenie is still in her show
    With no end in sight
    To this Ram "marenight"

Who but us are there still
    To check on Woody and Pam so shrill
    And to keep tabs
    On Johnny and Jams and Lou in his lab

We are the sleuths who will not go away
    New-old clues are dug up all night and all day
    We will not leave until the lady sings fat
    So you're stuck with us forever dear River Rat

Plus where else can I take such liberities with grammer
    Back at the Convent school I would end up in the slammer

So do yourself a favor and sign in on this thread
    Or we just might think that you are stone cold dead

gl To our critics:

Attached Files:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Greenleaf, if ONLY those nuns had run the DA's Office in Boulder so long ago....

Very funny! We have had your poems to make us laugh all through the years, Greenleaf. :clap:

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

me too

:foshizzle

19. RiverRat

How Honered I feel now and in much better spirits now knowing that in the future whenever there is a reason to turn to someone for help, Forums For Justice Members will be there for JonBenet, and we will be well rested from the decade plus battle that's in our rearview mirror.
    :leaf:Couldn't make it withoutcha, Lady! Limerick on!

20. RiverRat

And with bells on, no doubt!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice