Christmas #12 2008

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 25, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

To all of my fellow members here - you are Simply the Best!

[​IMG]

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

3. RiverRat

Hey Guttah Wedding Planners.....

She said Yes.......

[​IMG]

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Maybe only lurking but still here.

He does things in His own time. The killer will be brought to justice. Those that wish to thwart justice for JonBenét Patricia Ramsey have forgotten the indomitable strength of the human spirit.

:kmg: Lacey

Best wishes Mouse and Congratulations to the new Mr. Mouse!!!!!! ...er Mickey?

Merry Christmas to my FFJ friends. I cannot steal Lurker's hat. Just know that I am here and here for you.

Attached Files:

5. RiverRat

Sorry Babe, but you are a Lifer around here!!! Loving that you got to Bee first to give me congRATS!!! Merry Christmas, My Friend....

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Congrats to our :mears: and the soon to be new Mr. :mears:

May you have a lifetime of love and happiness together.

:cheering:

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Merry Christmas JR, and I hope 2009 is the best year ever for you!

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

I want that ring.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

MAZEL TOV RAT AND TO THE FUTURE MISTER RAT!

nice size ring

tee hee...I'm JEWISH and I approve :)

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Is it Mistress and Mr. Rat? Or would it be Goddess Rat and her King Rat.

Not sure how to adress you now.

LOVE that ROCK... Whhhooooo. So very beautiful and you deserve nothing less than the best.

Can you believe this is # 12? I can't. It seems surreal.

Let's wish in 2009 our Goddess of all that is justice and true has a wonderful new beginning with her Mister Rat.

Let's pray that 2009 is a good year for Justice for all those who have been unfairly accussed or unjustly removed as suspects in a crime.

2009. This will be our year!!!

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What a lucky M A N! Wishing you the very best, RR!

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Merry diamond, I mean Christmas, everyone.

RR...my heart is full of so many things I want to say. You know I couldn't be prouder if you were my own blood. Congratulations to the lucky guy who is getting you. When you marry RR, you marry all of us - did she tell you that?

Be good to her - you're getting the best.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Congrats, River Rat!

I am so happy for you! A beautiful ring for a beautiful person!

Are we all invited to the wedding?

14. RiverRat

Okay......one more Blessing to count today after reading these responses, so from the bottom of my already very filled heart, please know that I love sharing this special moment with the people that I've adored for as long as I've know them.

With that being said and before this thread turns into another happening that brings more tears to my eyes today, please share with me your stories from today because I know that I was not alone on the Who's Been Nice List!!!

Although we were brought together by people of the Who's Been Naughty List 12 years ago tonight, I have been lucky enough to witness far more morally over-abundant individuals gathered here at FFJ, ones that truly care about a little girl murdered way more than I have had to deal with the all too many accomplices, enablers, and game players that are unfortunately a part of this tragedy.

My Respect Always-
    RR

P.S. CaptainRat is a sweetie that would really rather love for me to have my on-line time on his line.....yet he stills lets me be The Rat as needed, so what more can a girl ask for! :cloud9:

15. RiverRat

Will a web-cam suffice?!

You are such a sweetie - you ALL are!

16. koldkase

:eek:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY MAN WHO CAUGHT THIS SUPER RAT!!!

AND

BEST WISHES FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL RAT!!

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Okay I'm blind.....I agree with Thor....love the ring! Best to you and your love.

Tricia...twelve years...I feel so old.

Merry Christmas to all FFJers and I'm praying we all have a great 2009.

18. koldkase

Now, why would you want to see your wedding by webcam?

I am POSITIVE that Zotto and Jayelles will have NONE of that! They told me IN PERSON that you are going to be there if they have to bring in the brie!

But you are so sweet to ask about our Christmas. I have a story. Surprised, aren't you? :yes:

Okay, THIS Christmas, hubby and I decided to do something DIFFERENT than our usual turkey, ham, dressing, sweet potato casserole, etc., etc.

We're tired, you see. Remember the bathroom remodel? STILL GOING.... We finally have the floor tile finished, ready to do the backsplash...like I care at this point.... :rolleyes:

So we wanted to do something less...busy. We bought some good steaks, and hubby...did I mention he's really a kitchen hog? He's watched one too many chef shows and I mean, really, I can't even walk in and we're in a battle over counter space, dishes, who put what ingredient in which dish, who gets the oven now or later...you get the idea. So I finally said to myself, "Self, you FOOL, if he's that into it, LET HIM HAVE IT." So I did. He planned and planned and planned. He's been cooking all week anyway, as he organizes a party for his employees, about 50 people, and he cooks for that, too. So we went grocery shopping after his work party yesterday, and he was READY!

Let me throw into this that I found the PERFECT gift for him this year, and it turned out to be extra perfect, as you'll see. It's a 10" copper sauce pan, made in France, and I got a RIDICULOUS deal on it because I found it at one of those discount stores, so I only paid a fraction of what it cost retail, which is the only reason I could get it for him--if I paid $350 for it, he'd have hated it and wanted to shoot me, as well. He works hard for the money, so hard for it honey...and I respect that....

So back to Christmas dinner: he planned on making a bisque soup to begin our meal in courses. He poured over our recipe books and got on the Internet and came up with one he wanted to make. I didn't hold out much hope for it, mind you. He's a good enough cook, but he has a...different...palate than I do sometimes, and his soups and stews are usually IT. But hey, I would have eaten it and said it was sublime, lying my head off if need be.

Somehow, in that crazy way things just come together, we ended up having A FRENCH CHRISTMAS. hahaha Well, I'm sure the French would be insulted if they actually saw what I'm calling a French Christmas. But let's just say for our usual Southern Country meals, it was OUR version. Hubby made his shrimp bisque AND IT WAS TO DIE FOR!! I am NOT making this up! Loved it, could have stopped the remaining courses right there and eaten nothing else! Everyone loved it. Hubby also set the table "French" style, with the silverware, anyway, and somehow we managed to get some EXCELLENT wines to go with the courses--which is not easy for us because we're not wine drinkers, having maybe bought half a dozen bottles of wine in OUR LIVES, if that. But I picked out a German reisling...in a CAT bottle, really for my daughter-in-law, which turned out to be great because I looked up the German wine on the Internet and it is known for low alchohol content and it was truly smooth. Since none of us are wine drinkers, and I bought that for the novelty bottle as DIL loves cats, we started with that as a pre-dinner drink, and it was light and perfect.

Next, hubby picked out two Italian wines, white and red, and they were good as well. So we talked about French culture and dining and food while we ate a leisurely meal in courses...and it was different and fun for us.

And since hubby cooked the BISQUE in the FRENCH COPPER SAUCE PAN...it really DID turn out to be a FRENCH CHRISTMAS DINNER. :yes:

So...you asked and I bored you with my silly story, so NOW I WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY, RAT! You tease, you! We know NOTHING! DISH!

19. koldkase

Oh, let me add my hopes to all the rest of our FFJ tried-and-true's. May this be the year....

20. Karen

Karen Member

Wow, 12 years. Man I gotta get a life. RIP Jonbenet. We will never give up on justice for you.:justice:

Congratulations RR!! The ring is just beautiful! Did he give it to you for Christmas this morning? I don't recall ever having seen it or heard about it before. DO TELL!!:bling:

You should have your wedding in Boulder and your reception at Pasta Jays! heehee, does your fiance know what he's getting in to? I'm sure he does and that tells me he must be a really great guy. I hope you have a long healthy and happy life with him. And lots of sex.:thumbsup::toast::thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice