Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Pineapple and cream

Here we go again.........This is the night 12 years ago that JBR had her last meal consisting of pineapple.

I recall talk on the forum about the bowl she ate out of holding pineapples and cream. Or, it looked like the pineapple had cream mixed in.

Every year on December 25th, in memory of JBR I have a bowl of pineapple as my last food for the day. This year I mixed some "yogurt fruit dip" with my pineapple and it reminded me of the photo I saw of the pineapple and cream in the white bowl that JBR used for her last meal.

If this has been discussed, I apologize for the new thread. But, does anyone recall if the Ramsey's had "yogurt fruit dip" in their home? I never heard it mentioned, nor did I hear what the contents of the refrigerator were.

Such a considerate perp! I hope he was packing a backpack, what with the flashlight, rope, tape, panties?, pineapple and possibly yogurt fruit dip.

Interesting question, Kelly. Your "pineapple last meal" is poignant. I never heard or read about any yogurt being inventoried or discussed. The poster who brought up the cream and pineapple as potentially being a Patsy favorite from The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie had a thread or two going on it in the last year or so, I believe. He's not here anymore, but his threads might be. I'll try to find them and bump them up, or you could use the "search" function for The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie here and those threads would be sure to come up.

Photos of the bowl with pineapple and cream are still here as well, I believe.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Gosh wouldn't cream being dairy based show in the small intestine or somewhere around there where the pineapple was? I don't believe there was cream in that bowl. That poster was basing the theory on the picture of the pineapple which seemed to show a white substance, it was hard to tell, and also a story in a book. According to ST's book and others that bowl of pineapple wasn't taken into evidence until after the autopsy when all the pineapple stuff came up. I wonder if it had molded by then?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...2&postcount=56

A test of pineapple and cream, what it looks like in a large bowl. The other photos in the thread have been removed.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Thank you heymom! Well I have to say that now that I have actually seen it I don't think it looks anything like the crime scene photo of pineapple! Also i was thinking, didn't Priscilla send home a plate of cracked crab for JB because she didn't get to eat much at the party because she wouldn't stop playing long enough? Well, it would make sense that JB would be hungry when they got home then and maybe she ate the crab (it was served with crackers at the Whites so it wasn't a lot to eat,) and the pineapple before she went to bed. I know the pineapple was the last thing she ate but I wonder about that plate of crab PR supposedly sent home and when or if it was eaten. I also wonder if LE ever looked for and found it in the fridge after interviewing PR. There are so many things we still don't know about the evidence in this case!

Now that's interesting, heymom. Know what I first noticed?

FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THE SPOON.

Dr. Lee said, in Schiller's documentary aired the night Patsy was buried, that LE had NEVER tested the spoon, tea glass, etc., FOR DNA. That's amazing, if true. SURELY Lacy and her cracked team of investigators did that in six years, including that "touch" DNA testing...right? Right?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thank you heymom! Well I have to say that now that I have actually seen it I don't think it looks anything like the crime scene photo of pineapple! Also i was thinking, didn't Priscilla send home a plate of cracked crab for JB because she didn't get to eat much at the party because she wouldn't stop playing long enough? Well, it would make sense that JB would be hungry when they got home then and maybe she ate the crab (it was served with crackers at the Whites so it wasn't a lot to eat,) and the pineapple before she went to bed. I know the pineapple was the last thing she ate but I wonder about that plate of crab PR supposedly sent home and when or if it was eaten. I also wonder if LE ever looked for and found it in the fridge after interviewing PR. There are so many things we still don't know about the evidence in this case!

I never heard or read that Prisicilla "sent home" any crab with the Ramseys, only that she put some aside for the children before the Ramseys got there, so it wouldn't get all eaten up and they'd get none. It's a thought, though. It seems like the BPD SURELY would have asked the Whites about that in detail. The Whites, in fact, went to the BPD many times to be interviewed, didn't they? Long before the Ramseys bothered to show up, conditions and demands intact four months later. Oh wait...THE RAMSEYS NEVER WENT TO THE BPD, did they? NOT TO THIS DAY.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I have never read that any was sent home. Even if it had, if she had eaten it after she got home, that would have been also still been in the upper part of he digestive tract, just as the pineapple was. Remember she died no later that 2-3 hours after she got home. All digestion stops at death. Immediately, as soon as respiration (and oxygen) stops.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Okay, well now you guys have got me stumped. i cannot remember where I read that and I don't want to start rumors or spread misinformation so I'm going to back off that until i can find out where i heard/read that. Looks like I'm going to have my nose buried in some books this weekend!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and will have a safe and fun New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Now that's interesting, heymom. Know what I first noticed?

FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THE SPOON.

Dr. Lee said, in Schiller's documentary aired the night Patsy was buried, that LE had NEVER tested the spoon, tea glass, etc., FOR DNA. That's amazing, if true. SURELY Lacy and her cracked team of investigators did that in six years, including that "touch" DNA testing...right? Right?

LOLOL! Yeah, those would be my fingerprints, all right. And my fingerprints would also be all over the bottom of the glass, since I made no attempt to keep it clean as I placed it on the table. Does anyone have a copy of the photo of the original bowl with pineapple in it? I might try to duplicate the set-up more closely this year.

I think the bowl did look as if it had something besides the pineapple in it, and Patsy said it was cream, so I'm taking her at her word.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    LOLOL! Yeah, those would be my fingerprints, all right. And my fingerprints would also be all over the bottom of the glass, since I made no attempt to keep it clean as I placed it on the table. Does anyone have a copy of the photo of the original bowl with pineapple in it? I might try to duplicate the set-up more closely this year.

I think the bowl did look as if it had something besides the pineapple in it, and Patsy said it was cream, so I'm taking her at her word.

Hi Heymom! When did Patsy say it was cream? I've never heard that before. TIA!!

Maybe I am hallucinating - wishful thinking - that one of the detectives asked Patsy about the bowl. Maybe she never said it was cream. I thought she had, though. I can't seem to find any references to the interview however. I could be wrong. I've been wrong before, and surely will be again!