Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    A poster on another forum wrote that he once accidentally left fresh pineapple out for too long, and that it looked pretty much like what can be seen in the bowl. Maybe some liquid oozes from the fruit then.
    Perhaps that pineapple bowl was not taken directly from the fridge after the Ramseys came home (iirc, the bowl was not found in the kitchen, but in the breakfast room), but the bowl had been left on the table from earlier in the day.
    No, fresh pineapple just goes brown, no white liquid oozes from it. I really think there is something other than pineapple in that bowl, look at the spoon, it looks like yogurt almost, curdled cream. Maybe JonBenet picked the pineapple out and didn't eat any of the cream, and maybe the evidence records just said pineapple without mentioning anything else. Goodness knows there were plenty of mistakes made from the start of the case to the end...oh, wait, it hasn't ever ended...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Was this photo taken from the other side of the table?
    I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    No, fresh pineapple just goes brown, no white liquid oozes from it. I really think there is something other than pineapple in that bowl, look at the spoon, it looks like yogurt almost, curdled cream.
    Hard to say what it was - the picture is just not clear enough. Some pieces of the pineapple do seem to have a brown tinge though, but that too can't be determined clearly because of the picture's poor quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    If we could zoom in on this photo, we might be able to ascertain whether there was actually some white substance in the bowl. It looks sharper than the other close-up.

If only they were digital photos we could zoom in a LOT and not lose photo quality.

Oh, well....Nothing is going to change in this case anyway....
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

It does look like cream, milk, or yogurt in the bowl, but as been said, I would think that since what was in the bowl was tested, any dairy would show up as well as the pineapple. It may very well have been found, and simply never mentioned. Wouldn't surprise any of us, now, would it?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Patsy or John in their interview said JB couldn't open up the refrigerater door as it was a heavy stainless steel with a walk in refrigerater. So if JB ate the pineapple (with cream) that night after returning home she had to have help. Someone had to get out the cream for her. Maybe there was cream in the bowl and that's why Patsy said "Maybe somebody gave her pineapple?" She also said JB couldn't reach the bowl that was used. I think LE would have asked her if she ever served JB pineapple that way. That would be proof positive she was awake and not sound asleep as John had claimed when they got home. I don't know if it was mentioned whether or not Burke could open the door but I know she was asked if Burke had ever gotten anything like that for JB and she said no. For there to have cream in that bowl that woud blow their story about what happened when they arrived home. Just another lie that could be proven in court based on Patsys own statements. It still just blows me away that this case was never prosecuted. But again, we are talking about "The Peoples Republic of Boulder."

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

JBR's prints weren't on the bowl. She didn't get it out of the fridge or place it on the table. Interesting about the prints...they completely wiped that flashlight down, including the batteries inside. IF an intruder had fed her the pineapple, why not wipe that also? Clearly, it had not been done, or PRs prints (which WERE found on the bowl) would have been wiped off as well, and like the flashlight, there'd have been no prints at all. Why? Because they never thought pineapple would be found at the autopsy and spoil their story about her not waking up at all. It was a curve thrown at them, and so they did what all liars do- deny and lie, even in the face of the truth being exposed. The old expression is so true "Who do you believe? Me or your lying eyes".
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Bumping for whitewitch.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Thanks, KK. I'm still not convinced that it is milk or cream in that bowl. The pineapple looks mighty nasty, like it had been sitting out for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewitch1 View Post
    Thanks, KK. I'm still not convinced that it is milk or cream in that bowl. The pineapple looks mighty nasty, like it had been sitting out for a long time.

It's hard to tell, I agree, exactly what was going on there. If you read the threads I bumped, though, some posters did some experiments and have some interesting ideas, too.

I have to hope that in a lab report somewhere, when this pineapple in this bowl was tested the details listed include any milk or cream from the bowl. Since we'll never see that police file, though, it's not like it will ever do anyone any good.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by whitewitch1 View Post
    If there had been milk products in the bowl mixed together with the pineapple, I think JonBenet's autopsy would have revealed this. But no mention is made of any milk product residue in JonBenet's small intestine together with the pineapple. There was only pineapple, which she had eaten about two hours before her death.
    Further down in the digestive tract, there was soft green fecal material which, considering the digestion time span, most likely was from the dinner she had eaten at the Whites'.
    Last edited by rashomon; August 8, 2009, 5:27 am at Sat Aug 8 5:27:24 UTC 2009.

The problem with the idea that "milk product residue" wasn't mentioned in the autopsy for me is that I have no knowledge of how milk products are digested and how they might actually appear in the intestinal track at autopsy. All I've ever seen about the lab report on the pineapple is what we've read in books, etc., for that matter, not the lab report, so maybe you know more about this and can point us in the right direction, rashomon.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~